Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998088 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by senors(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2018
Cakay:
Good evening beautiful people. My HR is saying they can't write my JD in my reference letter(this has the letter head) but they can attach it on another separate with no letter head. What do you think?

I think it will still fly. Only that your Designation, hours you work, remuneration and maybe a summary of your role and confirmation that your are staff is stated on the 1st page prepared on letterhead, signed and stamped. When you were employed by the company may also be stated.

2nd page may now have details of your JD.
I have prepared this for some of our former staff for this process and it worked without any issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:54am On May 22, 2018
Nice. It will also be nice if they could make reference to the attached page on the first page so that they will know that it wasn't an afterthought.
senors:

I think it will still fly. Only that your Designation, hours you work, remuneration and maybe a summary of your role and confirmation that your are staff is stated on the 1st page prepared on letterhead, signed and stamped. When you were employed by the company may also be stated.

2nd page may now have details of your JD.
I have prepared this for some of our former staff for this process and it worked without any issue.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:01am On May 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice. It will also be nice if they could make reference to the attached page on the first page so that they will know that it wasn't an afterthought.

Meticulous NewMum..that's a wise advice

A page 1 of 2 could help

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ljay17: 8:01am On May 22, 2018
ysteph:
You asked this question at 2.27am? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kindly note that not everyone on this thread lives in Nigeria. Thanks to the power of the internet, Nigerians in various continents can contribute to this forum.

smiley

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:25am On May 22, 2018
Well... The question is the issue really and not the time.
Ljay17:

Kindly note that not everyone on this thread lives in Nigeria. Thanks to the power of the internet, Nigerians in various continents can contribute to this forum.

smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by blackfm: 8:26am On May 22, 2018
temibanks:

To be on the safe side eh, just waive two (which I plan on doing). The reason is: I saw a sample of ACCA diploma transcript (I googled it), it clearly states if an exam was Exempted or Passed.

So, If WES sees that you passed just one paper and got exemptions for two others, they might not positively evaluate you. (My 2 Kobo)

Thanks ill do just that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dialinn: 8:30am On May 22, 2018
jhoci:
IRPM (Industrial Relations and Personnel Management)

Thanks Jhoci. Law is my discipline from unilag.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2018
yayyyy fizzile !!!!

congrats on your date... every milestone we overcome in this journey is worth celebrating!!!

happy eca in advance.

I'm already verifying mine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 8:33am On May 22, 2018
fizzile:
So WES decided to update my status. So does that invariably mean my report will come in 8th of June?

Yayyyyyyy!!!!! can't wait to see this on mine. finally.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 8:44am On May 22, 2018
smslive2:
Another one.... PPR Rain all over

Congratulations guys

nice one!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 8:44am On May 22, 2018
safex:
I know, but they rarely talk there.

They have gone through the journey, seen it all, done it and living their lives in their new environment. What is there to keep talking about other than answering the little questions they get every now and then?

That thread is amazing in itself. If one starts reading from page 0, bookmarking or taking notes, that person would have done themselves a lot of good. I'm talking pre ITA and most importantly post ITA folks who have submitted. Its far better to start now than waiting till you clench PPA before running around.

Hv a good day yall

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 8:54am On May 22, 2018
MY N.L FAMILY, I received this mail in my box last night. I have not written IELTS yet and not possible for me to qualify for PNP. Also, I did not apply for this; therefore, I am believing this to be a scam.

Dear Nominee,

You have been selected by Canada Express Entry 2018 under Resettlement Provincial Nomination Programs, you are among the list of persons that have been nominated for 2018 express entry to Canada with benefits from Canada Government, you and your family will be granted Permanent Resident with benefits if you can meet the basic requirements.

Your nomination code is ( IMM-PNPCA01088601/2018 )

Frequently asked Question! Why and How am i Nominated? Every year certain numbers of people are selected via e-mail through our electronic ballot system by Canadian Government as part of support to some Countries.
Canada Government recognizes the many benefits skilled immigrants can bring to both the economy and society. For this reason, express entry was established in order to expedite the immigration process for talented individuals who wish to live in Canada.

Please confirm receipt of this notification, by responding immediately. So that we can forward the relevant requirements to you.
Note: If you receive this notice repeatedly, it is to ensure it delivers safely into your mailbox without failure delivery due to network problem

For further details
Contact us.
Program Coordinator
Miss Julia Anderson

FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA
emails-
application@immigdept.com
pnp.canada@diplomats.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:04am On May 22, 2018
coolangel54:
MY N.L FAMILY, I received this mail in my box last night. I have not written IELTS yet and not possible for me to qualify for PNP. Also, I did not apply for this; therefore, I am believing this to be a scam.

Dear Nominee,

You have been selected by Canada Express Entry 2018 under Resettlement Provincial Nomination Programs, you are among the list of persons that have been nominated for 2018 express entry to Canada with benefits from Canada Government, you and your family will be granted Permanent Resident with benefits if you can meet the basic requirements.

Frequently asked Question! Why and How am i Nominated? Every year certain numbers of people are selected via e-mail through our electronic ballot system by Canadian Government as part of support to some Countries.
Canada Government recognizes the many benefits skilled immigrants can bring to both the economy and society. For this reason, express entry was established in order to expedite the immigration process for talented individuals who wish to live in Canada.

Please confirm receipt of this notification, by responding immediately. So that we can forward the relevant requirements to you.
Note: If you receive this notice repeatedly, it is to ensure it delivers safely into your mailbox without failure delivery due to network problem

For further details
Contact us.
Program Coordinator
Miss Julia Anderson

FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA
emails-
pnp.canada@diplomats.com

Province of nowhere... that have been nominated. . What kind of grammar is that?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:08am On May 22, 2018
BCS IMIS Approved Centres in Nigeria
dyonpoint:

There seems not to be an approved centre in Nigeria. Can you please help with more info on them. I am really interested in the IT certification. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2018
Lol umu Nigeria undecided. Most definitely a scam. I pity those that have refused to read and research thoroughly. They may easily fall victim here

coolangel54:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:10am On May 22, 2018
'Uncongratulations' on your nomination into the Province of the Invincibles... Are you by any means an Arsenal Fan? #JustAsking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ma du ro oooo, won fe gba e ni o
coolangel54:

Dear Nominee,

You have been selected by Canada Express Entry 2018 under Resettlement Provincial Nomination Programs,

FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA
emails-
pnp.canada@diplomats.com

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:12am On May 22, 2018
coolangel54:

Issa scam

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/marquee-energy-ltd.490646/

https://www.419scam.org/419-diplomats-com.htm

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2018
temibanks:

To be on the safe side eh, just waive two (which I plan on doing). The reason is: I saw a sample of ACCA diploma transcript (I googled it), it clearly states if an exam was Exempted or Passed.

So, If WES sees that you passed just one paper and got exemptions for two others, they might not positively evaluate you. (My 2 Kobo)

You are contradicting yourself naw...are you writing one or two?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:17am On May 22, 2018
Derailing....

Biko, people who just did fresh passports, how did you deal with the issue of LGA letter? Someone wants to do passport for this process and they say it's one of the requirements. How easy is it to obtain ejoo? I read up on the process and it says one has to go to the LGA council office. Any other option please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 9:19am On May 22, 2018
DboyizGood:

You are contradicting yourself naw...are you writing one or two?

Waive means not accepting the exemption and then writing the papers so he meant writing 2 papers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:20am On May 22, 2018
IT people we have F1-F3 too grin Issnor only them o.

Modules Offered
Foundation (Level 3): F1 E-Technology, F2 Practical Use of Software, F3 Organisational Practice.

Diploma (Level 4): D1 Personal & Professional Practice in Information Systems, D2 Information Systems in Organisations, D3 Using ICT in an Organisational Environment, D4 Website Development, D5 Information Systems in Organisations, D6 Information Systems Development.

Higher Diploma (Level 5): H1 Management Information Systems, H2 Information Systems Strategy, H3 Contemporary Issues in Systems Design, H4 Database Development, H5 Project Management for Information Systems, H6 Business IS Project (Practical).

smslive2:
BCS IMIS Approved Centres in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:21am On May 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Derailing....

Biko, people who just did fresh passports, how did you deal with the issue of LGA letter? Someone wants to do passport for this process and they say it's one of the requirements. How easy is it to obtain ejoo? I read up on the process and it says one has to go to the LGA council office. Any other option please?

From what I know so far, it's just formality.
My contact at Ikoyi passport office processed for 5 people I know without it. We just paid a little extra to avoid submitting it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by muta18: 9:26am On May 22, 2018
Thank you ma'am.

I appreciate.

Newmum0615:
Less is more. What you have is adequate. Don't complicate things.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:30am On May 22, 2018
Ok. Thanks. I will ask her to talk to the guy.
sthillz:

From what I know so far, it's just formality.
My contact at Ikoyi passport office processed for 5 people I know without it. We just paid a little extra to avoid submitting it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2018
You can get a family member to help with the process and courier the document(s) to you. That's what I did
Newmum0615:
Derailing....

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:36am On May 22, 2018
clown! What is the equivalence of each of the levels?

Newmum0615:
IT people we have F1-F3 too grin Issnor only them o.

Modules Offered
Foundation (Level 3): F1 E-Technology, F2 Practical Use of Software, F3 Organisational Practice.

Diploma (Level 4): D1 Personal & Professional Practice in Information Systems, D2 Information Systems in Organisations, D3 Using ICT in an Organisational Environment, D4 Website Development, D5 Information Systems in Organisations, D6 Information Systems Development.

Higher Diploma (Level 5): H1 Management Information Systems, H2 Information Systems Strategy, H3 Contemporary Issues in Systems Design, H4 Database Development, H5 Project Management for Information Systems, H6 Business IS Project (Practical).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2018
Thought they didn't work on public holidays. Logged on to Wifey's WES account and saw this. It was updated yesterday. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:46am On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin Leave us naa. Allow us to be great.
happytbaby:
clown! What is the equivalence of each of the levels?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 9:46am On May 22, 2018
@newmum0615, how are you?

The wait has ended.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 9:47am On May 22, 2018
Please, someone should help with link to Cambridge IELTS 13. I downloaded it but some audio tapes are not playing. Please, the link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 9:53am On May 22, 2018
coolangel54:

Dear Nominee,

For further details
Contact us.
Program Coordinator
Miss Julia Anderson

FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA
emails-
pnp.canada@diplomats.com

Canada has no ballot or lottery in place for immigrants' selection. Be warned!!!

If you don't know what to do with money, please help me add to my financial reserve. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2018
coolangel54:

Dear Nominee,

For further details
Contact us.
Program Coordinator
Miss Julia Anderson

FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA
emails-
pnp.canada@diplomats.com

this is wat happens when u use all those sites offering free assessment when the CRS tool is der. Sadly lots of indians and nigerians would be scammed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.