Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997504 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Elle78: 4:49pm On May 21, 2018
On a serious note, Mep should not take that long. Why is mine an exception.
smslive2:
But you are already getting worried na... Lasisi Calm Down Please.. They will treat your file... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2018
Gurus in the house that have used hellofax, I sent my certificate to WES using hellofax but the current status still states on hellofax ''Faxing To xxxxxxx'' for the past 4 hours. Does it take this long for the status to change to Sent on Hello fax?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wealthiest1: 4:56pm On May 21, 2018
congrats
prideandjoy:
Hey People , its PPR!!!!

see below my timelines:
ILETS - 30TH APR '17
REGISTRY MARRIAGE - 31ST AUG '17
ECA (IQAS) - 1ST SEPT '17
ITA - 20TH SEPT '17
AOR - 13TH OCT '17
MP - 27TH OCT '17
NA2- 31ST OCT '17
FTD - 27TH NOV '17
IP2 - 27TH FEB '18
ADR (PP BIO DATA PAGE&HEIGHT/COLOUR) - 17TH MAY '18 ,16:50
PPR - 18TH MAY '18, 9:31am
VO - LONDON
Family of 2-----

God indeed makes things beautiful in His own time, He makes all imperfections perfect.

I was super worried at some point because I am due to have my LO in August and it is my utmost desire to birth him/her in Canada or USA.
Thanks to everyone! All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2018
The fax machine has to be turned on before new fax can be received in most cases. So make sure you send during their office hours which should be right about now. Cancel the one currently running and resend.
gretop:
Gurus in the house that have used hellofax, I sent my certificate to WES using hellofax but the current status still states on hellofax ''Faxing To xxxxxxx'' for the past 4 hours. Does it take this long for the status to change to Sent on Hello fax?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2018
Sandydav:
The fax machine has to be turned on before new fax can be received in most cases. So make sure you send during their office hours which should be right about now. Cancel the one currently running and resend.

Thanks a lot for your info. After several trials, I decided to check public holidays in Canada and today happens to be one. So its possible the are not operating today. Your input really helped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zutlin: 5:18pm On May 21, 2018
Canadatlast:
Hello FAM,
I was on this Canada parole 2 years ago but ignored it for some reasons. Now I'm back.

Turned 29 some days ago.
Took the Noun PGD form on the 16th of this month but unfortunately I couldn't join in this semester. I hope I'll be able to round off March 2019.
I'll start working on my IELTS immediately to max points for English test.
My spouse has IELTS SLRW 7.5,6,6,6.5.

1) Please is it possible I get my NOUN PGD certificate and credential evaluation before I turn 30 May next year if I resume September semester?

2) With max points for our English and my PGD, my crs score will stay at 450. Do you think this will fly for ITA?

3) I own a registered business I've been managing and running for over a year. What will be my most appropriate NOC?
Please what documents do I need to show for self employment?

You might want to ditch the NOUN PGD plan. A more reliable, flexible and faster route has been established - ACCA F1-F3 courses which gives you a diploma in Accounting and it is positively assessed by WES.

Read several pages back to find all the info you need to make an informed decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
Please my people, my wife just came home and start telling me that the contact in unilag said they want 20k to process her transcript and send to Wes, after paying 25k through remita. Am so appalled right now. This is so unfair... Plz any help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
Thanks for your response. I'm currently a masters student in a school in the US. I'll be graduating in May2019. Do you advice I apply for EE after my masters program or now?

smslive2:
WES is the fastest... You have other options though Credential Evaluation Options

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 5:31pm On May 21, 2018
She said have just showed them the remitta receipt and explaining to them that she paid 5k for processing and 20k for sending to WES...

funshobabs:
Please my people, my wife just came home and start telling me that the contact in unilag said they want 20k to process her transcript and send to Wes, after paying 25k through remita. Am so appalled right now. This is so unfair... Plz any help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadatlast: 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
Zutlin:

You might want to ditch the NOUN PGD plan. A more reliable, flexible and faster route has been established - ACCA F1-F3 courses which gives you a diploma in Accounting and it is positively assessed by WES.

Read several pages back to find all the info you need to make an informed decision.

Please can I just love your post? I just read through the whole ACCA thing. I can't imagine how long I kept searching for programs to increase my Crs.
I have a Biochemistry Bachelors. Am I still qualified for this? I want to prepare in 3months and take the exams
Please what's the total cost for everything ACCA from start to finish
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 5:47pm On May 21, 2018
Hi,

I'm currently a masters student in a school in the US. I'll be graduating in May2019. Do you advice I apply for EE after my masters program or now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Achick22: 5:48pm On May 21, 2018
Good to have you back @iphie25.
My name is Chika and I am a lawyer. When filling my ECA form using IQAS in march, I used a Canadian mailing address to avoid the extra cost of sending it to Nigeria since I had a relative there who could help receive it. I received their acknowledgement email last Friday (the 18th of May) and the top of the email read "We noticed that your address is Canadian and phone number is over sea. Please send the change of address with c/o name". At first I was worried and didn't know what to do, so i then went to their website to download a change of address form which I filled (had to find somewhere on the form to write my relative's name as the c/o person cuz there was no space provided for that), scanned and sent via fax (hellofax). I just hope someone receiving the certificate for me will not be a problem/delay my evaluation process. Did you have a similar experience? I would like to contact you privately if you don't mind. Will appreciate a response.
ysteph:
Hello...
Your post on thread 2 set me in the right direction as regards ECA for lawyers. I can officially call you IQAS mama.
Hope canny land is treating you well? Glad to have you back.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2018
Many thanks I will go there myself
PhDAdmission19:
She said have just showed them the remitta receipt and explaining to them that she paid 5k for processing and 20k for sending to WES...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretygurll: 6:07pm On May 21, 2018
Please where do I address my employment reference letter to. My past employer has refused to use TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Please I need help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 6:23pm On May 21, 2018
PhDAdmission19:
Hi,

I'm currently a masters student in a school in the US. I'll be graduating in May2019. Do you advice I apply for EE after my masters program or now?

Hi,
Click on page 0 and you'll be able to determine that.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eat50: 6:35pm On May 21, 2018
please guys I still need answer to this.....

Eat50:
Thanks for ur quick response. Please I want to ask if Nigerian Engineering degree can practice in Canada and also if MBA qualification can also be an added advantage

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 6:36pm On May 21, 2018
I have read page 0. I didn't see anything related to this...

bbaby84:

Hi,
Click on page 0 and you'll be able to determine that.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Luce: 6:38pm On May 21, 2018
SkyWalk12:

But it isn’t needed for medicals. It makes sense to create your profile and wait for ITA before medicals but it isn’t a must. Upfront medicals do not require profile details.

I think the original asker is the person that has to leave Naij soon but will like to do medicals here cos much cheaper.

Oh so I can actually go ahead with it pre-profile creation. Thanks a lot.
Btw, the actual reason is cos my WES report is the only thing that's been delaying me for awhile and all things being equal, I should get an ITA once that's ready so I would like to be prepared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
Please don't pay anybody. I applied online during the strike period so mine took quite some time. But after the strike I went to the records office to confirm my application was received. I was directed to the person in charge of my department's transcript, she showed me my file and also gave me her number to followup. I called her a number of times to get updates and when my transcript was sent she gave me the DHL tracking number. I didn't pay a dime extra.

funshobabs:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 6:46pm On May 21, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/34#63131997

Please check page 0

pretygurll:
Please where do I address my employment reference letter to. My past employer has refused to use TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. Please I need help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
Achick22:
Good to have you back @iphie25.
My name is Chika and I am a lawyer. When filling my ECA form using IQAS in march, I used a Canadian mailing address to avoid the extra cost of sending it to Nigeria since I had a relative there who could help receive it. I received their acknowledgement email last Friday (the 18th of May) and the top of the email read "We noticed that your address is Canadian and phone number is over sea. Please send the change of address with c/o name". At first I was worried and didn't know what to do, so i then went to their website to download a change of address form which I filled (had to find somewhere on the form to write my relative's name as the c/o person cuz there was no space provided for that), scanned and sent via fax (hellofax). I just hope someone receiving the certificate for me will not be a problem/delay my evaluation process. Did you have a similar experience? I would like to contact you privately if you don't mind. Will appreciate a response.

Hi there, please why did you need to add your cousins name ?

I had my eca sent to a Canadian address for the same reasons as yours ;everything turned out fine , and there was no extra delay .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by funshobabs(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2018
Thanks alot really appreciate this..
jhoci:
Please don't pay anybody. I applied online during the strike period so mine took quite some time. But after the strike I went to the records office to confirm my application was received. I was directed to the person in charge of my department's transcript, she showed me my file and also gave me her number to followup. I called her a number of times to get updates and when my transcript was sent she gave me the DHL tracking number. I didn't pay a dime extra.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zutlin: 7:15pm On May 21, 2018
Canadatlast:

Please can I just love your post? I just read through the whole ACCA thing. I can't imagine how long I kept searching for programs to increase my Crs.
I have a Biochemistry Bachelors. Am I still qualified for this? I want to prepare in 3months and take the exams

Someone gave an estimate several pages back. Read again. Asides knowing that ACCA is a faster route, I don't know much else as I personally do not need it to boost my crs score. I'm only rooting for those of you who may need it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 21, 2018
Zutlin:

Someone gave an estimate several pages back. Read again. Asides knowing that ACCA is a faster route, I don't know much else as I personally do not need it to boost my crs score. I'm only rooting for those of you who may need it.
When they say they read the whole thing and....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadatlast: 8:27pm On May 21, 2018
Elfmannisback:

When they say they read the whole thing and....

You could do well to answer if you know or just ignore for someone who knows to respond. I was with this thread some years ago and ignored the entire process for some reasons. You don't expect me to start reading Part 2 to all pages in 4. I've tried to calculate my Crs and compare with previous draws and see look out for ways to max my score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadatlast: 8:28pm On May 21, 2018
Zutlin:

Alright thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:29pm On May 21, 2018
Trust me you have not read about the ACCA gist on this thread... its for the benefit of us all if you take your time to read it... cos i am sure you will have further enquiry later so dont let us stay in a loop over what has already bee answer.... Please look for ACCA on this thread and also go to the ACCA website, information is easy and straightforward on their site

Canadatlast:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opsycal: 8:30pm On May 21, 2018
Livy2018:
Hello house, please as anyone evaluated CIPM advanced professional diploma in HR with WES or IQAS? was it evaluated as 2 or more certificates? I have a friend with B.Sc from Unilag and CIPM. Anyone pls
Check @mummyjaygirls
She confirmed it was evaluated as 3yrs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadatlast: 8:32pm On May 21, 2018
smslive2:
Trust me you have not read about the ACCA gist on this thread... its for the benefit of us all if you take your time to read it... cos i am sure you will have further enquiry later so dont let us stay in a loop over what has already bee answer.... Please look for ACCA on this thread and also go to the ACCA website, information is easy and straightforward on their site

Better.... Thanks. I'll do as suggested.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2018
victory2017:
Hello my people,

Please I have two questions:

1. You can create a new account.

2. You can combine different NOCs (A, B or 0) but the work experience must be within the last ten years. You must also have at least one year of continuous full-time (or an equal amount of continuous part-time) paid work experience in your primary NOC. This means you are good to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dyonpoint: 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
smslive2:
If you are considering BCS Certificate in IT, Please note that Examinations are held twice per year in March / April and September.

Bro I just send you an email, please check ur mail. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Cakay: 9:04pm On May 21, 2018
Good evening beautiful people. My HR is saying they can't write my JD in my reference letter(this has the letter head) but they can attach it on another separate with no letter head. What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.