Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1012531 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by KINGTELLER: 5:56pm On May 22, 2018
Issyman:

Guy, thank you very much for giving me the contact address of IDP Australia. MOD must be caution with awarding mass failure in writing and unfavorable remark in EOR. I don fire them mail. I go use my file as case study for them. Writing is subjective and so EOR should not always remain static for everybody that request for it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 5:59pm On May 22, 2018
Guys please don't jump and pass and please don't refer me to page zero.

School received verification request by email. Can they respond by email? If response by email is possible why do we stress ourselves using courier?

Please help. Have been asked by school to choose if I want them to respond by mail or by courier. ABSU to be specific. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:03pm On May 22, 2018
Livy2018:
House, please I need your help.

If I were you, I'd insist that WES take it out. Is it by force? Is it not your money? Contact them through all possible channels instructing that they drop evaluation of your bsc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
smslive2:
No ooo... You need minimum of 470 to have any chance... Check Here to see previous results

hi may I know why you said that score won't get ITA AND WHY A MINIMUM OF 470?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 6:13pm On May 22, 2018
So shall it be
luffyhaki:

PPR dey come

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 22, 2018
Tojued:

School received verification request by email. Can they respond by email? If response by email is possible why do we stress ourselves using courier?

Please help a sistah out. Have been asked by school to choose if I want them to respond by mail or by courier. ABSU to be specific. Thanks.
Anyone u choose. It could be money or speed things.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
PLEASE TELL THEM TO RESPOND BY MAIL. MY SCHOOL (UNN) DID THE SAME AND IT WAS ACCEPTED
Tojued:

Please help a sistah out. Have been asked by school to choose if I want them to respond by mail or by courier. ABSU to be specific. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
twistedfantasy:
Pls i have an unusual situation at hand. While awaiting my transcript to be ready at my school. I decided to first send wes copies of my certificate by hello fax pending when my transcript is ready. This is what my wes status read.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 5/15/2018
Pending
Evaluation in Progress. Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

I am surprise to see such because I am yet to send my transcript to them. Now they saying am not expected to do anything, without any date of completing the evaluation. Also since then am yet to get an up date from them. Pls if anyone has similar or useful information, I will be glad to hear.

okay. it's the normal response when they receive any document. as soon as they receive your transcripts, they will update again with that message showing the new date.

after that, they will ask for verification... till final evaluation. it's quite a process.

right now, your evaluation hasn't begun until all your documents are received by them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
Did your school receive the verification request by email? Then tell them to respond by email, it is faster and cheaper. WES do send verification request to schools via a secure email address that can be responded to. Most times ETX handles that on behalf of the school.
Tojued:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:28pm On May 22, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Anyone u choose. It could be money or speed things.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:29pm On May 22, 2018
ArcUgo:
PLEASE TELL THEM TO RESPOND BY MAIL. MY SCHOOL (UNN) DID THE SAME AND IT WAS ACCEPTED

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:30pm On May 22, 2018
IFEAGO:
Did your school receive the verification request by email? Then tell them to respond by email, it is faster and cheaper. WES do send verification request to schools via a secure email address that can be responded to. Most times ETX handles that on behalf of the school.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2018
My advice to you is that you should endeavor to send the IJMB transcript/result. I know it may be frustrating and time consuming but evaluating both degrees now may benefit you guys in future. When you finally get the PR Visa you may need an ECA for Job hunting or schooling by then you wouldn't go through this stress again. Just my two cents sha the decision is ultimately yours.
Livy2018:
House, please I need your help.
So some time ago, WES came back on hubby's evaluation of his unilorin bachelor's degree and said it was incomplete due to missing 100 level result - hubby entered through IJMB. I came here and realised that i could take out the evaluation of his degree since he had masters. So we wrote to WES to stop the evaluation of his b.degree and evaluate just the masters. Please note that this request was sent after WES sent a verification email to Unilorin.
Elders, your insights and advice is needed here. Tnank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2018
Canadatlast:
Fact! I obtained a letter from IBTC without any 25% stuff stated. It's the too knows that initiated that. I know over 5 persons that used all % PF successfully. I'll go back to our previous thread and pray I locate old posts where it was established PF was totally acceptable just like this ACCA saga. Only statement was even required.

What's my own... Lemme kuku write a letter informing IRCC that I have some money in my PF account but it's illegal to use it because it won't be available when I apply but 4 months after i resign so they can successfully stop Nigerians from using PF because it's only available 4months after they resign.

CIC simply said acceptable POF includes PF. They never stated any %. Sad this might have affected a lot of persons with little funds. I was truly surprised to see the 25% stuff.

Inasmuch as we're all trying to be careful with our representations to the Canadian authorities, and having read through Canadatlast's argument, I think he/she has a valid point. Let's be objective about this, the money still legally belongs to you except that there is a timeline to accessing it. If one can use 25% that he isn't even authorized to have access to (since most people usually continue in employment until they're finally ready to jet out), one should be able to successfully lay claim to the isolated 75%.

The most it would cost is a confirmation of some sort from CIC concerning this PF matter. If the response comes out favourable, then we just might have unearthed an information goldmine to the benefit of many here who have been struggling with PoF. Let's not just dismiss this by the wave of the hand please. There is no information that is not power.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2018
Please house!!

Does anyone have a contact that can help check if EOR is ready abeg.

Lagos centre o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2018
coolangel54:
Thanks, I have gotten it by using the search engine.

Could you please share same? The links I have been coming across keeps taking me to suspicious websites.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
mcstan18:

Inasmuch as we're all trying to be careful with our representations to the Canadian authorities, and having read through Canadatlast's argument, I think he/she has a valid point. Let's be objective about this, the money still legally belongs to you except that there is a timeline to accessing it. If one can use 25% that he isn't even authorized to have access to (since most people usually continue in employment until they're finally ready to jet out), one should be able to successfully lay claim to the isolated 75%.

This road that he/she is treading on is very dangerous. Yes the 25% is not available as at the time you apply, but it will obviously be available, if not by the time you travel, then a couple of months after you land because its not possible that you will emigrate without resigning.
The 75% however is locked tight. Not even death will release it soon.
The fact that CIC overlooks the fact 25% is not readily available should not encourage us to start taking unnecessary risks. one desperate person out there will see this argument and try it out and get their heart broken.
He/She keeps saying 'over sabi' Nigerians have informed them of the 25% rule. Biko is it only in Nigeria that they pay pensions? where do you think Nigerians copied the pension laws from? you really believe that the CIC case officers will be completely ignorant of the financial regulations and processes of one of the Countries that produces their plentiest immigrants?
Let the daredevils give a try. me o, I wash my hands off this one.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 7:15pm On May 22, 2018
sthillz:

From what I know so far, it's just formality.
My contact at Ikoyi passport office processed for 5 people I know without it. We just paid a little extra to avoid submitting it

Pls it's not just a formality. It is mostly asked of married ladies and people from border towns between Nigeria and neighbors.

The little extra you paid was likely used to procure a fake one for you.

It is possible to have someone get it from your hometown and send it to you or you get it from your state's liason office in Lagos.

cc: Newmum0615

I learned that it could issues when it's time for renewal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by extraterestrial: 7:16pm On May 22, 2018
mcstan18:

The most it would cost is a confirmation of some sort from CIC concerning this PF matter. If the response comes out favourable, then we just might have unearthed an information goldmine to the benefit of many here who have been struggling with PoF. Let's not just dismiss this by the wave of the hand please. There is no information that is not power.
Well said!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 7:20pm On May 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice. Thanks. Do you know if I do it on behalf of someone else and do I need to go with any doc or passport photo? Her liaison office is close to my office.

It's possible to get it for the person from the liason office but be ready to answer questions about her village, clan, automous community, king/community head.

Go with her passport photo and it costs between 2k to 5k depending on the state.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 7:22pm On May 22, 2018
Sure @ email.

Tojued:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2018
Ifeoma77:

This road that he/she is threading on is very dangerous...

From my post, I suggested a confirmation from CIC and not a "trial-or-error" venture. Believe me, if anyone should know the application of that PRA, I am one. I'm sure you also read the part where he/she made mention of people known by him/her who successfully used 100% of their PF. All we need do is test the veracity of that information and have the matter effectively rested, rather than wave it all off. Mind you, we've been acting on this based on our prudent interpretations (which is fine by me anyways), and not subtle confirmations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:26pm On May 22, 2018
pepe1:

I learned that it could issues when it's time for renewal.

I strongly doubt this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:26pm On May 22, 2018
happytbaby:

Sure @ email.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 7:38pm On May 22, 2018
Tojued:

I strongly doubt this

Sir, no need to doubt it as the info is from a top immigration officer who has nothing to gain from telling otherwise.

It is an essential requirement but those agents would simply forge it for you even without your knowledge.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 7:47pm On May 22, 2018
Hello People,
I support this move of confirming the 100% pension for use as POF, if this is confirmed I am safe from POF hustle abeg.

quote author=mcstan18 post=67786330]

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
Hello People,
I support this move of confirming the 100% pension for use as POF, if this is confirmed I am safe from POF hustle abeg

mcstan18:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
pepe1:

Sir, no need to doubt it as the info is from a top immigration officer who has nothing to gain from telling otherwise.

It is an essential requirement but those agents would simply forge it for you even without your knowledge.

Noted. Never submitted mine though and have had no issues renewing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hadecunleh: 7:56pm On May 22, 2018
ETX-NG is not all doom and gloom. I went out on a limb to entrust the delivery of my transcript to WES from federal Polytechnic Ede in their care - they came through.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PPR18: 8:01pm On May 22, 2018
ABSU responded via mail for my brother and it was accepted.
Tojued:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Crowndit: 8:07pm On May 22, 2018
Please what about that guy who usually predicts scores for draws? Has he not gotten inspiration yet? Good evening all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ize1: 8:10pm On May 22, 2018
Ize1:
Good day all.

I need help.

I am about undergoing WES Certification evaluation. I entered 200 level with IJMB for a Bsc.

Would the certification from WES come out complete?

Has anyone who ran a 4 year course entering with IJMB(Direct Entry) submitted for WES and what was the outcome?

Kindly respond with your advice.

Thanks.

Make una no ignore me na.

Cc: justwise, 40manlappy, GlitteringStar

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.