Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998086 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:21pm On May 22, 2018
No ooo... You need minimum of 470 to have any chance... Check Here to see previous results
SyberKate:
A CRS score of 452 is this enough to receive ITA cry

Also, I have this certificate called ISO27001, can it be evaluated by WES or taken as a second certificate including my BSc

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2018
A little over 2weeks.
titiclassy:

Please how many days, after WES received verification from school, did you get this update of final review??.
I want to have an idea of when i will have evaluation report since I just sorted out verification. This is the only thing holding me back from pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Na wa. The blunders on the letter sef is enough to annoy MOD naa.
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2018
smslive2:
No ooo... You need minimum of 470 to have any chance... Check Here to see previous results
grin cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2018
Exactly! Sad very sad smh lipsrsealed
Tojued:
Ideally, a letter being sent to IELTS complaining about writing scores, should at the very least not feature numerous grammatical errors.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kamela: 1:24pm On May 22, 2018
its comforting to know i am not alone in this, lol.... on your page does the "Review of additional documents" say 'Not applicable.' ?

IFEAGO:
I got that ADR too on the 9th of May, replied with scanned copy of the new passport on the 18th of May but I haven't received an acknowledgement or reply yet.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:29pm On May 22, 2018
Newmum0615:

Lmaooooooooo grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2018
Fresty:
yayyyy fizzile !!!!

congrats on your date... every milestone we overcome in this journey is worth celebrating!!!

happy eca in advance.

I'm already verifying mine.

lolzxz yeah fresty. Atleast i now have a target. Now i gotta start gathering my documents. You will be there soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2018
coolangel54:
MY N.L FAMILY, I received this mail in my box last night. I have not written IELTS yet and not possible for me to qualify for PNP. Also, I did not apply for this; therefore, I am believing this to be a scam.

Dear Nominee,

You have been selected by Canada Express Entry 2018 under Resettlement Provincial Nomination Programs, you are among the list of persons that have been nominated for 2018 express entry to Canada with benefits from Canada Government, you and your family will be granted Permanent Resident with benefits if you can meet the basic requirements.

Your nomination code is ( IMM-PNPCA01088601/2018 )

Frequently asked Question! Why and How am i Nominated? Every year certain numbers of people are selected via e-mail through our electronic ballot system by Canadian Government as part of support to some Countries.
Canada Government recognizes the many benefits skilled immigrants can bring to both the economy and society. For this reason, express entry was established in order to expedite the immigration process for talented individuals who wish to live in Canada.

Please confirm receipt of this notification, by responding immediately. So that we can forward the relevant requirements to you.
Note: If you receive this notice repeatedly, it is to ensure it delivers safely into your mailbox without failure delivery due to network problem

For further details
Contact us.
Program Coordinator
Miss Julia Anderson

FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA
emails-
application@immigdept.com
pnp.canada@diplomats.com

who knows, the person behind this could be on this platform. Umu naija i greet una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
I swear!
I was just imagining the MOD reader rolling his/her eyes while reading.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2018
Forget blunder first, the guy did say he didn't take the exam but is acting as a concerned citizen only. If they claim they collect same fee for EOR as BC, could it then be that that was what those that brought the 'franchise' to Nigeria told them? This is an opportunity for everyone, but mostly those that have requested for EOR in the past and those that might request in the future(we know God should forbid) to send their own complaints mail. I am sure if they get loads of mails on this they'd be forced to address it. Don't forget to quote the fee in your mail. For the sake of all who might write later. The email address is in the original post.
Issyman:
this was a mail sent to Ielts.melbourne
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i]<xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
[color=#006600]May 7
to ielts.melbourne
Good day,
I will like to bring happening in your Nigeria office to your notice for your appropriate action before it will be too late.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 22, 2018
Sandydav:
Forget blunder first, the guy did say he didn't take the exam but is acting as a concerned citizen only. If they claim they collect same fee for EOR as BC, could it then be that that was what those that brought the 'franchise' to Nigeria told them? This is an opportunity for everyone, but mostly those that have requested for EOR in the past and those that might request in the future(we know God should forbid) to send their own complaints mail. I am sure if they get loads of mails on this they'd be forced to address it. Don't forget to quote the fee in your mail. For the sake of all who might write later. The email address is in the original post.
They must proofread or ask someone to before sending. It doesn't make sense or get any headway when you are complaining of receiving a poor grade on your Writing and your complaint mail is in tatters.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:56pm On May 22, 2018
And you believe this? shocked shocked shocked
Sandydav:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by twistedfantasy: 2:03pm On May 22, 2018
cmoney22222:
Same with me ooo.. Just faxed my Statement of result and i got the same update on my profile. I really dont understand again oooo.

I just waiting to see their next update.Since when did u received the update on your profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 22, 2018
Am i the only one that missed the error on the 2nd paragraph of the MOD rep response? I guess they didn't proofread either. Nevertheless, the guy's English is not my concern. So many people have complained about not getting a favorable response from IDP and someone even mentioned how they apologized for not forwarding his request to Australia. Lets face the message. And the message is to bombard idp with mails from Nigeria so they can sit up.
Elfmannisback:

They must proofread or ask someone to before sending. It doesn't make sense or get any headway when you are complaining of receiving a poor grade on your Writing and your complaint mail is in tatters.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 2:07pm On May 22, 2018
3weeks and still counting.....
twistedfantasy:

I just waiting to see their next update.Since when did u received the update on your profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2018
titiclassy:

Please how many days, after WES received verification from school, did you get this update of final review??.
I want to have an idea of when i will have evaluation report since I just sorted out verification. This is the only thing holding me back from pool.

Bro... same here... WES just got all verified copies... been waiting for four days now I think... I haven't been able to swim in the pool... sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 22, 2018
Sandydav:
Am i the only one that missed the error on the 2nd paragraph of the MOD rep response? I guess they didn't proofread either. Nevertheless, the guy's English is not my concern. So many people have complained about not getting a favorable response from IDP and someone even mentioned how they apologized for not forwarding his request to Australia. Lets face the message. And the message is to bombard idp with mails from Nigeria so they can sit up.
Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 22, 2018
Yesh. Is it your belief? But i really don't care about his English or whether he wrote Ielts or not. My concern is for those that genuinely deserve to get an upgrade in their score. People of God biko send those mails.
smslive2:
And you believe this? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 2:17pm On May 22, 2018
Go to your State's liaison office . You pay a token a collect same day.
Newmum0615:
Derailing....

Biko, people who just did fresh passports, how did you deal with the issue of LGA letter? Someone wants to do passport for this process and they say it's one of the requirements. How easy is it to obtain ejoo? I read up on the process and it says one has to go to the LGA council office. Any other option please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
OK oooo
smslive2:
Ayam not an Akkantant ooo... @happytbaby Please help!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 2:32pm On May 22, 2018
Charles... Trying to access the ACCA drive with your official email is not allowed by your organisation. Try again using your personal email address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
conebeam:
Good morning E family,
I did WES Evaluation for study permit 2ys ago, then upgraded it in March this year for IRCC purpose. It was ready on 6th of March, created my profile with it and got the first ITA on the 14th, which I declined and got another on the 26th of March. On the 13th I noticed a mistake on the report, I contacted WES severally, till the report was Corrected and changed on my profile on the 2nd of April.
Meaning that the result on my page shows 2nd of April. Both 6th of March and 2nd of April still appear on my profile but the results downloaded from each one reads 2nd of April.
I have uploaded the 2 results and I plan to use a detailed LOE to explain the situation.

I would like to know your thoughts on this.
Thank you.

Pls, I still need your inputs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
have been waiting for the response to the question asked by the poster. is it a must to create a new one or one can proceed with the initial study permit account? I have a study permit account with IRCC in the days of study permit pursuit.
Cc: GS, Newmum and everyone that has the answer to this. thanks in anticipation

GlitteringStar:

1. You can create a new account.

2. You can combine different NOCs (A, B or 0) but the work experience must be within the last ten years. You must also have at least one year of continuous full-time (or an equal amount of continuous part-time) paid work experience in your primary NOC. This means you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Raconteur14(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Nice one! Thanks for sharing....

Cc: Mcstan18, Emmasonic4me, Raconteur14 et al.

Thanks as always. Always helpful and looking out for other people

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SyberKate(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2018
Please one of you guys should help me out naw

I have a BSc and ISO27001 which is a professional certificate. Will I need to get both evaluated to increase my CRS score

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by twistedfantasy: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
cmoney22222:
3weeks and still counting.....
Hmm, mine is just a week. Its well. I message them on Twitter, their response was : Hello, if we do not receive all the documents for the credentials you entered, we will send you an email listing what is still missing.
I am yet to receive any mail and am staying hoping
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mrbeee(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
Kindly assist good people
Mrbeee:
Can I use the full amount in my Retirement Savings Account for POF or it is just the 25% I will have access to 4 months after losing my job?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 2:51pm On May 22, 2018
Let me wait then, but i havent received any email since then

twistedfantasy:

Hmm, mine is just a week. Its well. I message them on Twitter, their response was : Hello, if we do not receive all the documents for the credentials you entered, we will send you an email listing what is still missing.
I am yet to receive any mail and am staying hoping
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:55pm On May 22, 2018
25%. Use the search button for my information on how to go about it

Mrbeee:
Kindly assist good people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:59pm On May 22, 2018
Nice. Thanks. Do you know if I do it on behalf of someone else and do I need to go with any doc or passport photo? Her liaison office is close to my office.
ans123:
Go to your State's liaison office . You pay a token a collect same day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
Lol. I have this same certification and I strongly doubt that you can use it. Let's know how it goes though.
SyberKate:
Please one of you guys should help me out naw

I have a BSc and ISO27001 which is a professional certificate. Will I need to get both evaluated to increase my CRS score

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.