Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001500 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Speak2B: 6:59pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations!

TEECANN:
ITA CAME HOME TO DWELL TODAY!!!

PART 1- IELTS (BC)- LRSW- 7.5, 8, 7.5, 7 (Sept. 30, 2017)- It ended in praise!

PART 2- WES ECA- Evaluated as overall Canadian equivalency of Masters degree (Nov 2017)- It ended in praise!

PART 3- IELTS (BC)- LRSW- 8, 8.5, 7, 7 (May 4, 2018)- It ended in praise!

PART 4- IELTS (IDP)- LRSW- ?, ?, ?, ? (May 25, 2018)- It know it will end in praise! (Though not needed any longer grin grin)

PART 5- ITA (FSW)- CRS 441 (May 23, 2018)- It ended in praise!

I thank God first of all for this journey thus far, it all started late 2016 during my annual leave. The leave afforded me the time to think deeply about my life and future and that of my young family in this country and I concluded I have to move if for nothing but for the sake of my kids.

I started out with the Canadian Study route (all the while thinking that the Express entry route was a long thing and difficult to achieve) God bless friends that I spoke with who encouraged me to give FSW a try. (To know that the 3 schools that I applied to rejected my applications...Don't let us even talk about what I have spent hustling that route....God would have been looking at me and be like "yinmu" grin grin)

I and wifey wrote our first IELTS with almost similar scores...but the accuser struck again (he can only delay the glory, he cant kill the shine grin)- I got bad advice that I shouldn't waste money re-writing IELTS, that I should just pack into a PNP and coast to nomination for an eventual sure ITA- I did (Dont let me even talk of how much I have spent [and obviously wasted] on this PNP hustle too grin) Oct 2017, I submitted an application to SINP. No nomination, little did I know that I was setting myself up for frustration and delay...unendinig test of patience for months...(You guys here on FSW can never understand what folks on the PNP go through just to get the same ITA that we celebrate here on a regular) grin...Here, many are even yet to understand the acronym- MEP- and before you say Jack Robi...., its PPR for them! grin
Frustration and lack of movement on the PNP application made me resit the IELTS and here we are!!

My first EE profile of October 20th, 2017 became ineligible on the April 30, 2018 grin, I missed ITA of May 9, 2018 by the tie breaking rule(because my mint profile of May 1, 2018 didn't qualify- painful)

But all that end well is that that end in praise! grin grin

NB: Too many friends to start mentioning you one by one...I thank you all for your encouragement, support and faith keeping..we all came through on this! grin.

** My heart goes out to those who are yet to clinch the ITA especially those on the border line of 435-439- you know how we do na- keep the faith up because one thing is certain, iyanu ma sele and it will definitely end in praise IJN!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 7:06pm On May 23, 2018
ken2sure:

It's PPRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 7:09pm On May 23, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Congrats sis.

Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 7:09pm On May 23, 2018
Long post alert!!!

My PPR Story........

ITA: 22/09/17
CRS score was 433, ITA CRS Cut off-433
Knew from that point that God was favourably disposed towards us!

Med Exam: Children's practice, Ikoyi
The tension high small ooo, as plenty thoughts dey cross my mind that day( no be wetin u dey think sha)

AOR: October 10
Gathered all my documents a week after ITA.
Couldn't get ref letter in CIC format from employer, especially d JD part( my supervisor wrote and signed one for me though). Used only TB certificates as POF( said a prayer before pressing d submit key after filling and uploading all docs)

Med passed: Oct 22.....was as if I won lottery(lol)

Requested GCMS on January 23 and received feb 22....( could deduce file was transfered to LVO on 22nd Nov). A11.2 eligibility was passed already and both notes from program assistant and case processing agents were all positive( heaved a great sigh of relief cos i was worried about d NOC i chose but all panned out great). Knew at that point that it was just a matter of time( kept praying and fasting sha o for the VO to just accept d agent's recommendations without query)

Ip2: Feb 27... d mass movt day
started checking my account and refreshing my mail every single day from that day( u can imagine), hoping for PPR.

April 10...exactly 6 months post AIR, I sent a status update to LVO and got the reply that my file was awaiting review( was heart broken...haba, so my file just dey hibernate for close to 5months at LVO without activity). I ordered another set of notes same day and received on 6th May.........same old story, no update since file moved to LVO( At that point, I just wished I could appear at LVO and rant d whole place down, especially when latter AOR dates were getting PPR).

ALAS!!!!!The Eagle Landed at 10.48am this morning(U can imagine d drama that ensued in my office when I read d mail)

No ADR throughout d process.

So much more to say but make I end am here for now!

Indeed, He makes all things beautiful in his own time!

Thank u all for d contributions and information received during this wait time.

I pray your testimonies too will be complete IJN.

82 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bharcee001(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA recipients. It will surely end in praise.

Please, I would like to know if CAT(ACCA) the equivalent of ATS (ICAN) is evaluated by WES as an additional degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:14pm On May 23, 2018
ken2sure:
Long post alert!!!

My PPR Story........

testimonies too will be complete IJN.

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 7:17pm On May 23, 2018
Fameli:
ITA – September 6, 2017
AOR – November 1, 2017
PPR – 23rd May 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kemzyebony(f): 7:24pm On May 23, 2018
Amen @TEECANN...

Congratulations to all of us.
I wish everyone speedy processing!.

@NewMum PPR soon come by God’s Grace...

Today’s a great day �
TEECANN:
ITA RECIPIENTS- MAY 23, 2018
@Tippex
@clock89 (no time grin)
@wizean
@doyinwbaby
@kemzyebony
@deesmama
@ChyG
@extraterestrial
@Sunvick
@TEECANN

Congrats to all of us today (Let me know if you are not included in the above list)

We appreciate all our well-wishers too!

The next PHASE is ending in praise IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kemzyebony(f): 7:26pm On May 23, 2018
ken2sure:
Long post alert!!!

My PPR Story........

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Hopesprings: 7:29pm On May 23, 2018
Hi,

I have a question please, if one has a Masters, do you still need to have your Bachelors degrees evaluated, or just the Masters will suffice?

Thanks a lot to whoever is able to help smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olabellruk: 7:34pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations.

I can relate with the wahals involved. Thank God it has ended in praise. We dey wait our own. Lemme be congratulating myself down on my coming ITA. Eku orire naa.

TEECANN:
ITA CAME HOME TO DWELL TODAY!!!

PART 1- IELTS (BC)- LRSW- 7.5, 8, 7.5, 7 (Sept. 30, 2017)- It ended in praise!

PART 2- WES ECA- Evaluated as overall Canadian equivalency of Masters degree (Nov 2017)-

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by niobe77(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2018
Fameli:

CRS score - 435
PPR – 23rd May 2018
FSW: London Visa Office

for a family of 3 also my wife is due to give birth by June 11

airlines will not carry her with a pregnancy that is close to delivery. So do you advice I sent the passport now or write them first without sending passport.

Congratulations sir on your PPR.

In my case i sent email to my vo in ottawa CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca immediately i got ppr and added URGENT on the subject line for quick response. I got a response in 2 days or so. They will probably respond with a message like this. Not sure if LVO use a different email address or just use the ottawa.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:37pm On May 23, 2018
A lady too? I need to stay woke abeg grin
GlitteringStar:

Congrats sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA recipients.. TEECANN, Qsola, deesmama, clock89, wizean et al.
Congratulations @ken2sure & Fameli

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:44pm On May 23, 2018
Congrats @ken2sure and @Fameli and to all ITA recipients.

Positive vibes only. A great day indeed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
Owk people, I just received my Speaking Test detaild now in my inbox. It is at Ellyville Hotel, 8 Africa Lane, off Admiralty way, Lekki phase 1, Lagos and the time is 14:45( which I believe is ffteen minutes to four, abeg make una correct me if am wrong). I am not familiar with Lag so I need directionz please. I will be staying in Surlere (with a friend) or Ikeja (with a family member)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2018
coolangel54:
Owk people, I just received my Speaking Test detaild now in my inbox. It is at Ellyville Hotel, 8 Africa Lane, off Admiralty way, Lekki phase 1, Lagos and the time is 14:45( which I believe is ffteen minutes to four, abeg make una correct me if am wrong). I am not familiar with Lag so I need directionz please. I will be staying in Surlere (with a friend) or Ikeja (with a family member)
your test time is 2:45pm not fifteen mins to 4 oooo

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
Hello House,

Congrats to all ITA Choppers! it is well with you. Based on the information here, i decided to submit my ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1- F3, I had exemption in F1) to WES for evaluation. My evaluation came out as college-level certificate (one semester) and i contested it but they still said its correct. I am now trying to look for alternatives to improve my CRS score after maxing out IELTS because that is not eligible for Two or more degrees. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
As PPR never come na... make i follow them rejoice for carry over ITA..

@Teeccan me and Newmum dey same class. She's in SS3A while I'm in SS3b.

GlitteringStar:

Silver Mail x 2 = Golden Mail. Congrats! Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 7:58pm On May 23, 2018
coolangel54:
Noo fifteen minutes to 3. 2:45pm take note. Can't help with directions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2018
bday:
Hello House,

Congrats to all ITA Choppers! it is well with you. Based on the information here, i decided to submit my ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1- F3, I had exemption in F1) to WES for evaluation. My evaluation came out as college-level certificate (one semester) and i contested it but they still said its correct. I am now trying to look for alternatives to improve my CRS score after maxing out IELTS because that is not eligible for Two or more degrees. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

If you have a 4 years degree , I am sure you are good to go with two or more degree .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cuteguy201: 8:01pm On May 23, 2018
It's Fifteen Minutes to Three not Four.

About the Directions, From Surulere, find your way to Barracks or Stadium Bus Stop then Board a BRT Bus to CMS.

From CMS, board a bus going to Lekki/Jakande. Drop at Lekki Phase 1. Use the Pedestrian Bridge to cross to the other Side and Walk into the Main Entrance of Lekki Phase 1.

Take a Bike to Africa Lane, its about 150 or 200 I guess. You would be dropped at the Gate. Walk down to the Hotel.
coolangel54:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
bday:
Hello House,

Una hear am so? Do the three oh.. If u have been exempted on any, go and ask for a waiver.. One semester no be one year ooh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations to anyone with an update.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2018
Congrats to all ITA recipients...IT shall surely end in praise !!!
Still waiting for IELTS result, it is well!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2018
Josh121:

If you have a 4 years degree , I am sure you are good to go with two or more degree .
What are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Una hear am so? Do the three oh.. If u have been exempted on anụ, go and ask for a waiver.. One semester no be one year ooh.

oh get it now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
A lady too? I need to stay woke abeg grin

Yes. grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by femo86(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2018
cuteguy201:

About the Directions, From Surulere, find your way to Barracks or Stadium Bus Stop then Board a BRT Bus to CMS.

From CMS, board a bus going to Lekki/Jakande. Drop at Lekki Phase 1. Use the Pedestrian Bridge to cross to the other Side and Walk into the Main Entrance of Lekki Phase 1.

Take a Bike to Africa Lane, its about 150 or 200 I guess. You would be dropped at the Gate. Walk down to the Hotel.

wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Selzsky(f): 8:21pm On May 23, 2018
Congrats @TEECAN. You've really tried! Wish you the best on the remaining part of the journey.

[quote author=

PART 3- IELTS (BC)-

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
TEECANN:
ITA RECIPIENTS- MAY 23, 2018
@Tippex
@clock89 (no time grin)
@wizean
@doyinwbaby
@kemzyebony
@deesmama
@ChyG
@extraterestrial
@Sunvick
@TEECANN

Congrats to all of us today (Let me know if you are not included in the above list)

We appreciate all our well-wishers too!

The next PHASE is ending in praise IJN!

Nawa oh! Teecan don do list for May people sharp sharp. I dey jealous this group oh! Who wan do for our April people nah?
LOL. Enjoy guys. I know the feeling

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
GOD BLESS YOU REAL BIG. HUGS
cuteguy201:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.