Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997435 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Selzsky(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
Congrats y'all.
@wizean, I see you...the ITA will make you forget all the hassles of the journey so far.

ITA RECIPIENTS- MAY 23, 2018[/b]
@Tippex
@clock89 (no time grin)
@wizean
@doyinwbaby
@kemzyebony
@deesmama
@ChyG
@extraterestrial
@Sunvick
@TEECANN

Congrats to all of us today (Let me know if you are not included in the above list)

We appreciate all our well-wishers too!

The next PHASE is ending in praise IJN!
[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 8:41pm On May 23, 2018
Newmum0615:
A lady too? I need to stay woke abeg grin

Newmum0615 needs new transmission transmission

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by titiclassy: 8:45pm On May 23, 2018
Fresty:

hey congrats. we are in the same boat. has your school responded to verification?

this journey will turn out well oooo

Amen. Thanks Fresty.
My school just responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
Good news like this makes me come out of silent reader mode. It's like i got the ITA myself.
Congrats to everyone who received ITA. Gods speed in your next phase.

Meanwhile, friday looks like a million years to me. BC e joo o

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2018
Thanks buddy

Selzsky:
Congrats y'all.
@wizean, I see you...the ITA will make you forget all the hassles of the journey so far.

ITA RECIPIENTS- MAY 23, 2018[/b]
@Tippex
@clock89 (no time grin)
@wizean
@doyinwbaby
@kemzyebony
@deesmama
@ChyG
@extraterestrial
@Sunvick
@TEECANN

Congrats to all of us today (Let me know if you are not included in the above list)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mzjennypher(f): 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations to all who got ITA and Ppr oo. My Aor is 5th May and I can't concentrate always checking my account every minute. I can see timelines of 7 months how did u guys cope. I know it will end in praise and those still waiting for ppr it must end in praise. Lemme just go back to my hiding place. #sipscoldtea

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
Could this be because of the exemption you had in F1? Would it have been a year diploma if you wrote all three papers?

bday:
Hello House,

Congrats to all ITA Choppers! it is well with you. Based on the information here, i decided to submit my ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1- F3, I had exemption in F1) to WES for evaluation. My evaluation came out as college-level certificate (one semester) and i contested it but they still said its correct. I am now trying to look for alternatives to improve my CRS score after maxing out IELTS because that is not eligible for Two or more degrees. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 9:00pm On May 23, 2018
Just an update..... I got my school to include a copy of my degree certificate in the verification mail sent to WES, it wasn't included in the initial response, my profile now shows accepted. My Master degree verification is still pending, after that I'll be good.

canadiandamsel:
You may not be far from the truth. I will have them include my degree certificate to know if that will solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosky47: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
Exactly!!
I really wonder. Even if I cope, my wife will not allow me sleep peacefully. tongue tongue

mzjennypher:
Congratulations to all who got ITA and Ppr oo. My Aor is 5th May and I can't concentrate always checking my account every minute. I can see timelines of 7 months how did u guys cope. I know it will end in praise and those still waiting for ppr it must end in praise. Lemme just go back to my hiding place. #sipscoldtea
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
bday:
Hello House,

Congrats to all ITA Choppers! it is well with you. Based on the information here, i decided to submit my ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1- F3, I had exemption in F1) to WES for evaluation. My evaluation came out as college-level certificate (one semester) and i contested it but they still said its correct. I am now trying to look for alternatives to improve my CRS score after maxing out IELTS because that is not eligible for Two or more degrees. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

If possible, write to acca that you will like to waive the exemption and write f1 for knowledge sake. You can even call them on the phone now. Then reassess with wes. Let us know what they say on the phone.

How many other papers have you written?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
I honestly do not know.

Joyce2020:
Could this be because of the exemption you had in F1? Would it have been a year diploma if you wrote all three papers?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
[b][/b]Congrats to everyone that got ITA today. am happy for you guys. Good luck in your next stage

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
titiclassy:

Amen. Thanks Fresty. My school just responded
OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
No be small.
QSola:

Newmum0615 needs new transmission transmission
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:11pm On May 23, 2018
Lol.
sunvick:
As PPR never come na... make i follow them rejoice for carry over ITA..

@Teeccan me and Newmum dey same class. She's in SS3A while I'm in SS3b.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:12pm On May 23, 2018
Amen.
Kemzyebony:

@NewMum PPR soon come by God’s Grace...

Today’s a great day �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
@barbz06 please send me a PM. Let's not clog the thread with this. We may need to have a lengthy correspondence.
Newmum0615:
No p. I will get back to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bharcee001(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
Bharcee001:
Congratulations to all ITA recipients. It will surely end in praise.

Please, I would like to know if CAT(ACCA) the equivalent of ATS (ICAN) is evaluated by WES as an additional degree.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA swallowers, Meanwhile I'm seeing this thread (part 4) beating the record of the highest PPRs received with respect to the previous threads.
Mcstan18 I'm coming biko, Na Happytbaby send me furadenunu near Newmum's workshop
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
Hello Seniors,
Pls when applying to WES what delivery option do I choose, can some explain the options abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
Wow! Good news everywhere. Congratulations to all ITA choppers, especially TEECANN and to all PPR recipients.
I wish you all speed
God willing by morning, we should be rejoicing with Newmum, Ethelia and all those waiting

Best wishes ahead

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
Fameli:
CRS score - 435

IP2 - 27th February 2018
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additinal doc - 15th Dec, 2017
Review of Additional Documents: Changed to Not Applicable – 27th February 2018
Ghost update - 21st May 2018
PPR – 23rd May 2018

Congrats. God will bless the remaining part of your journey.
And congrats in advance on the arrival of your baby.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ifeoluwakintan: 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
Started following this thread some days back. Truly God's hand is involved. Father I thank you for everyone, perfect that you have started in your Grace and favour in God's name, Amen.

Super congrats TEECANN, your testimony is powerful. PPR is so close. We all shall receive, Amen.

TEECANN:
ITA RECIPIENTS- MAY 23, 2018
@Tippex
@clock89 (no time grin)
@wizean
@doyinwbaby
@kemzyebony
@deesmama
@ChyG
@extraterestrial
@Sunvick
@TEECANN

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bolodre(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
Does anyone have a contact at FutMinna for transcript processing. Abeg help a brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Crowndit: 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
It is well my bro. Keep on holding on.. It's an endurance/patience test. I began the processing of my spouse's ECA exactly one year and 3 days ago. No thanks to Uniben missing results wahala, strike, and now Wes. Thank God Wes has stated 11/6/18 as date of completion of her evaluation so I can get back to the 440+. ..Meanwhile I aced ieltsand got my credential evaluated 11months ago. I have really learnt patience in this journey
jholarharde:
yes o, anointing for speedy ECA (4months and still counting on transcript), IELTS, ITA and PPR

;DAnointing fall on you jare!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2018
bolodre:
Does anyone have a contact at FutMinna for transcript processing. Abeg help a brother.

Inbox me , I will give you a contact.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SremmLife: 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
Please who knows who can do express correction of data on e-passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jancollins: 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
This is just an information....

For anyone expecting a swift verification process, checking up in school sometimes may go a long way in determining a successful verification.
Reason been that, some schools have recently seen a large verification request from WES, and are charging applicants for verification after initial payment for transcript nd WES evaluation.
Extortion you will call it right? Well.... That's not my problem, my issue is "how will applicants know he or she is expected to make payment for WES verification if not told."
My school is now requesting applicants to make N10,000 payment for Postgraduate and N7,500 for 1st degree verification.
Failure to do so?

Verification press pause niyehn oooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fameli: 10:55pm On May 23, 2018
@Noble i understand you have walked this path i am walking now my wife is due in 2weeks and we just got PPR today please advice if we should go ahead and send our passports and wait to raise CSE after baby is born please advice.

My worry
I am expecting my baby in 3 weeks but to submit all pp within 15 days. Do i request for an extension to allow me add my new born or go ahead to send the pp now and raise cse when the baby comes? What is the process for requesting extension? Will have to fast track pp for new born but do i do new born medical upfront?

***turns towards approaching footsteps and gives usher a 'not-dropping-mic-till-i-get-response' look***

Brethren please help

UPDATE:
Raised cse and sent email to Ottawa and Accra.

Finally got a reply from Ottawa saying "Please be advised that your COPRs have been cancelled and your file has been re-opened for further processing. Please provide the required documents within 30 days after the birth of the child."

Required documents
1. Receipt of fee for child
2. Completed forms IMM0008 & IMM5406
3. Child's bc and bio data page
4. Copy of eMedical

A new row was added on mycic to upload ALL docs in 4mb before deadline. Then 2nd ppr will come.

Thank you to all the small and big contributors of this thread from part 1, you made those ppr announcement happen and i hope you share in the joy and excitement with the recipients. The accolades are yours!

***Drops mic, opens arm to hug then remembers usher is a guy and we dey alter gives handshake instead***

***Dances out with Imela Imela, Imela Okaka, Imela Chineke, Imela Oyooma x1000***

[/quote]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
Crowndit:
It is well my bro. Keep on holding on.. It's an endurance/patience test. I began the processing of my spouse's ECA exactly one year and 3 days ago. No thanks to Uniben missing results wahala, strike, and now Wes. Thank God Wes has stated 11/6/18 as date of completion of her evaluation so I can get back to the 440+. ..Meanwhile I aced ieltsand got my credential evaluated 11months ago. I have really learnt patience in this journey
thanks sir/ma. this thread helps to keep the hope alive. I wish you a swift processing. Ayam a sis. lolz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bolodre(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2018
Oh thanks, I just sent u an email
segzy14:

Inbox me , I will give you a contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mokikeoj: 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
Hello. Pls how did you follow up with your bsc verification at OAU. We have been trying to follow up on my husbands own for 2 weeks now and we still don't have confirmation it has been done. Also is their verification sent to WES via email?
titiclassy:

Amen. Thanks Fresty.
My school just responded

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.