Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1011588 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DayoNiyi(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2018
rinzylee:

No worries brother... We are in it together. Even though am looking at doing a Pgd or something for extra points.

That would be cool too, which PGDs are available for us or are you looking into other disciplines? accounting for example.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 8:56pm On May 25, 2018
ifeoluwakintan:
Please don't wait for their email it might never come. I had to visit their office in Ikoyi after 14 weeks. It was just sitting on their shelf. They didn't even apologize.
Please go there next week if you can.

Thanks @ifeoluwakintan

I was actually there 2 weeks ago and was told it wasn't back. Called this past Monday and same thing. I will again next week Monday.

The wait can be frustrating but I choose to focus on the positives.

I intend bombarding them through out next week.

By His grace I will share goodness here soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2018
Please someone should respond to this
CanadaPR:
Please Fam, what's the summary for ACCA F1-F3 evaluation?

Has anyone truly gotten a positive assessment in recent times for F1-F3? Please any who has gotten F1-F3 assessed as a 1year diploma or certificate should please clarify....

Secondly can F1-F3 assessment plus a Bachelor be claimed as 2 or more certificates OR has anyone successfully claimed 2 or more certificates?

I've searched and read posts on this forum but not really finding something absolute.
Please save a soul!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 8:59pm On May 25, 2018
DboyizGood:

Pls when was the last time you guys went to their office to check abeg.

13weeks and you people are still waiting?

Make una go collect the result or demand explanation abeg. It's already passed theor 10-12 weeks time line.

Somethings is not right o

I was there 2weeks ago and called Monday this week. They just keep apologising for the delay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dyonpoint: 9:03pm On May 25, 2018
Harjeehbaday:

Your MSc certificate is enough, you dont need more than two certificates.

As for NYSC, i'll leave that to the gurus...

Thanks a lot

emelueobi:
If you have masters evaluate that only, but if you have BSc with either Ond or HND (evaluate the BSc and OND/HND or OND and HND).
I used my nysc to claim work experience, I got reference letter from my PPA in CiC format.

Thanks a lot. Please can you help with the CiC reference letter format? Please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
Sorry, its not my story to tell. Close friend of a close friend ish...he cannot come and be finding his story online biko

agates:

Can you share the K leg story biko.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 9:24pm On May 25, 2018
Newmum0615:
Na wa o. It's not that serious. Partner doesn't have to.
when I came online and saw about 7pages, I thought u had announced your PPR. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2018
Some one posted the response to your question just this morning, a couple of pages back. See here: https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/175#67862197

CanadaPR:
Please Fam, what's the summary for ACCA F1-F3 evaluation?

Has anyone truly gotten a positive assessment in recent times for F1-F3? Please any who has gotten F1-F3 assessed as a 1year diploma or certificate should please clarify....

Secondly can F1-F3 assessment plus a Bachelor be claimed as 2 or more certificates OR has anyone successfully claimed 2 or more certificates?

I've searched and read posts on this forum but not really finding something absolute.
Please save a soul!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DayoNiyi(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2018
vickyehi:

I dont know about physio but judging from trends on other threads if you dont get a favourable response from WES, IQAS is the next body to risk it all on.

However just like physiotherapists, nurses also need a license to practice and we arent awarded equivalence of a professional degree also. So i guess IRCC have their criteria.

Did your BNSc get a positive evaluation from IQAS or did you evaluate more than one degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gracemama: 9:50pm On May 25, 2018
Hello house,
Please will I really get more point by verifying my CIPM result too, have already sent my Bsc (direct entry) to Wes
2) is it d certificate ( Associate) or professional Diploma in HRM dat I will send or both?
3) how do u go about d transcript and sending d copy of d cert to Wes
Thanks

Cc CIPM holder
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 9:51pm On May 25, 2018
I need help in these areas
1. When asked to upload passport and stamps, should i upload the stamps and visas on my previously expired passport

2. For gift deed, must i include the donor's receipt for the transaction, the one my donor gave me wasnt signed and stamped and he printed this month SOA which is about 10 pages, can i just detach the page where the transfer was made and upload that alone even though it wasnt signed. Thanks

CC everybody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dislat: 9:51pm On May 25, 2018
When did hubby apply to PEBC. I submitted my own application to PEBC on 4th of April
Sunmisire:
At last WES has finally released my ECA.... PEBC bico release hubby's own so we can dive into the pool. Congrats to all ielts,ppr and ita recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
Thanks alot. Not doubting though, but pls has anyone gotten ppr without the other partner writing IELTS? Its not one of the factors to be considered by the case officer? [q1uote author=ArcUgo post=67877516]NO, a spouse doesn't have to write IELTS or do ECA if the PA's score is high enough to secure an ITA
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2018
Congrats lady. Please what prep materials did you use for the writing section. I guess special attention is needed for same when booked with MOD IDP undecided

Pearlywhitez:
I just want to testify that I've crossed this Ielts hurdle���.

First with BC LRWS 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5. I applied for the EOR and decided to sit for another one... 7 weeks and counting still no result... Thankfully, I won't be needing it.

2nd time with MOD IDP LRWS 8, 9, 8, 8...

Glory be to God.

Lastly, I just want to encourage everyone still trying to cross the Ielts hurdle, it is gonna happen. Keep your chin up and keep trying. It'll all end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 9:57pm On May 25, 2018
Thanks. So IELTS is not necessary for the other party?
Newmum0615:
Na wa o. It's not that serious. Partner doesn't have to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jancollins: 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
cochtrane:
Is anyone up for an IELTS webinar tomorrow? Got some time on our hands. We have been helping one person here with her writing and might as well just extend it to a group. If you interested, shoot me a PM. Gonna be just IELTS writing though. wink

Interested too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 10:04pm On May 25, 2018
I dont understand your post, pls. Where both partners have 2 or more certs and there CRS score with 1 partner's IELTS score could get them ITA, will it be necessary for the other partner to still write IELTS? Like will the 2nd partner's IELTS be required post-ita?
Elfmannisback:

Polygamy isn't allowed? They may do it for citizenship processing if no post-secondary school diploma or degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 10:06pm On May 25, 2018
2 or 3 people have clearly responded to you on this na. Your spouse does not need to write IELTS if the CRS score for you guys is high enough. Use the CRS tool on page zero to simulate your scores and check
Livy2018:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 10:24pm On May 25, 2018
Adlib007:
Some one posted the response to your question just this morning, a couple of pages back. See here: https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/175#67862197

Thanks.. I already looked through that post over and over but like I earlier said, it wasn't absolute...

The OP didn't say He/She took it and got the evaluation.
Secondly, the screenshot didn't capture the papers taken for the outcome.
This is a serious investment involving lots of time, intellectual efforts and Money. We need to get first hand info and proof from those who have successfully threaded this path.

It won't be funny to start jacking F1-F3, register and sit for the test and then find out it's 1semester equivalent.
Please save my soul! HBP is real oooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:32pm On May 25, 2018
Please go and start reading from page zero of the thread. You seem to need it.
Livy2018:

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rinzylee(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2018
vickyehi:

I dont know about physio but judging from trends on other threads if you dont get a favourable response from WES, IQAS is the next body to risk it all on.

However just like physiotherapists, nurses also need a license to practice and we arent awarded equivalence of a professional degree also. So i guess IRCC have their criteria.

Thank you again.... Faster PPR for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rinzylee(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2018
DayoNiyi:

That would be cool too, which PGDs are available for us or are you looking into other disciplines? accounting for example.

PM me let's have a better flow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oloriTj: 11:57pm On May 25, 2018
seems wes is trying to prove difficult with acca...I think cipm is the next best thing or anyone with info on another shorter route should pls help..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rchilee: 12:06am On May 26, 2018
cochtrane:
Is anyone up for an IELTS webinar tomorrow? Got some time on our hands. We have been helping one person here with her writing and might as well just extend it to a group. If you interested, shoot me a PM. Gonna be just IELTS writing though. wink

I am interested, I do not know why I cannot send you a pm.
Thank you

By the way, this is my 4th attempt 8.5,6,6.5,7 &I finally had 8.5 in my listening. This last reading was tough for me & well, I will need to put in my final effort or kiss this dream goodbye.
This is so sad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dapreal(m): 12:34am On May 26, 2018
hello house i am new on this trend so to cut the story short , i applied for my result evaluation from wes last month and i also apply for my ielts this month. Please house i am single so with passing my ielts exams will my EE be easy. Cos the married ones are the ones sharing testimonies here... Advice me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chik14: 1:13am On May 26, 2018
U can apply for a remark immediately your results are out but youl have to give them your trf to apply for EOR
Elfmannisback:

I think u can still apply for a remark with IDP but not immediately. Mark when it gonna elapse and be hoping on the one from BC. Redoing should be out of it, kai kai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:26am On May 26, 2018
Hi everyone, I've been in the pool since last year with crs score of 438. I had 7 in my ielts writing which dropped me by 3 points, I wanted to remark cause I was damn confident my writing would earn me a band 8 but was advised against it considering the fact that trend of scores hovered around that and lower. I'm tired of being patient cause my score would drop on my next birthday, pls anyone with advice on how I can increase my score in earnest, pls be generous with advice. I'm also considering TEF (my French is zero), if you know french lessons that won't break the bank with success stories let me know. I need a miracle abeg

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chik14: 2:21am On May 26, 2018
Yours is like a needle in a haystack... 1 in 5000 ppl. IDP is not favorable when it comes to remark and also I can clearly confirm that when you ask for a remark (EOR) and your score changes it does not reflect online. I kept checking online to know if my score would change meaning I got a positive outcome but was same and then I sent a mail to Australia.

I am a living testimony and I have email correspondence from Australia confirming they dont change the score online after viewing your results as this is taken off online after a while. You only get an email saying your EOR is ready and even when you try to ask the outcome they insist you come get your TRF. To confirm this, my score increased but online I still saw the old result meanwhile my TRF had the new result(score). And then again I was on a forum where about 27 of us applied for EOR from IDP Nigeria and only mine came out positive.

You seem to me like you work for them or have personal interests in the organization and so you are trying to cover things up for IDP.

I know and can confirm some IDP staff come here to post positive comments about the organization to make them look like angels.[quote author=extraterestrial post=67871660][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 4:01am On May 26, 2018
Gracemama:
Hello house,
Please will I really get more point by verifying my CIPM result too, have already sent my Bsc (direct entry) to Wes
2) is it d certificate ( Associate) or professional Diploma in HRM dat I will send or both?
3) how do u go about d transcript and sending d copy of d cert to Wes
Thanks

Cc CIPM holder

Yes you can. It is evaluated as 3 years bachelors degree. Send a mail to CIPM. You will get a response with all you need to submit and the application fee. You also need to pay all your dues.

Once transcript is ready, you pick up and send to WES yourself.

WES will also verify from CIPM, after which your evaluation report will be ready at the stipulated time.

Shikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 5:15am On May 26, 2018
I don't even know where to start attempting to catchup on this thread....... cry

On the whole IDP/BC matter, I think I remember the reason people started going to IDP was because of the same reports of negative results/remarks from BC, now its the same with IDP. It is well.

Has anyone tried evaluating the F1-F3 with IQAS? Maybe they will give a favorable evaluation

Una weldone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.