Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1006274 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 30, 2018
Congrats @PPR18
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 30, 2018
mosbiod:
Hi, Thanks for this...
Finally got a reply that my application is in Ottawa Case processing centre... Ottawa is now behaving like London too

You are most welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doyinwbaby: 8:03pm On May 30, 2018
@newmum0615 and other gurus pls help!!

me and hubby are planning to use gift deed. is there a narration we need to use when they are transferring to our account? to show proof that its a gift?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PPR18: 8:32pm On May 30, 2018
ADR was complicated. Reference letter was not submitted in CIC format and spouse was enrolled in a full time MBA program during the period of work experience claimed. They requested for LOE on how spouse was able to work 45 hours a week and be enrolled in a full time MBA program, Letter from employer confirming spouse was in full time employment during the program, copy of MBA transcript, pay slips and salary account statements for the past 4 years each. Thankfully all parties from employer to the university were very helpful in assisting with the needed documents. The rest is now history.
luffyhaki:
Congrats PPR18....Ottawa does it again right?

Kindly provide details of the ADR

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MummyJaygirls: 8:34pm On May 30, 2018
EngrKen8:

Thanks sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
GlitteringStar:
This your gender ehn......Are you a lady? cheesy

I've repented ma'am wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Godisgracious: 8:40pm On May 30, 2018
Please family, can anyone suggest a good ielts tutor for me. The one I read by myself wasn't encouraging. Please help me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 30, 2018
mcstan18:

I've repented ma'am wink

Lol. Nice! cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
@Algbenguze, I hope you are doing great....May ITA fall on you soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 8:55pm On May 30, 2018
veritas3:
For the skilled trades people amongst us...

200 pnps = 200 spaces freed up in next week's draw. 200 peeps with scores higher than 903 have left the pool so Fizzile can have more space. Have the back to back draws begun?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hykin: 9:00pm On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
SegunWamiri:

Ok. I received mine quite late last night and it's a different venue from that of the speaking component.

Wish you a safe arrival and all the best tomorrow.
Owk dear. I arrived safely and in Surulere now. I'm still expecting my LWR mail though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DboyizGood(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Was a BC today to find our the status of my EOR. According to one madam, there is an upsurge in pple seeking EOR and they are have logistics challenges. Bla bla bla. They cant say when i would get feedback. 13 weeks now. Gosh

There guys should not misplace our files and ask people to come and re-sit exam for free oo.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 9:33pm On May 30, 2018
adenikeO:
Hello wisdom77, Kindly give insights on CIPM. I am interested and I need all details I need to write the exam and how long it will take me to prepare for the exam.Thank you.

My first degree was Biochemistry so it tool me exactly 2yrs but if your first degree was in the social sciences it will take less than 18months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2018
veritas3:
For the skilled trades people amongst us...

Better news.

If they really want to crash the cut off to 430, they will because it's possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
Came across the attached statistics and I believe with back to back draws; we might see a significant decrease in EE cutoff points to even 425. I still got hope with 430 score. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
DonTee07:
Came across the attached statistics and I believe with back to back draws; we might see a significant decrease in EE cutoff points to even 425. I still got hope with 430 score. grin

Bros, and na you dey scare us with that your other post. Warn yourself o. tongue tongue tongue angry angry

All of us go get ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2018
Tojued:

200 pnps = 200 spaces freed up in next week's draw. 200 peeps with scores higher than 903 have left the pool so Fizzile can have more space. Have the back to back draws begun?
Oluwa is creating space for me oooo.. ECA coming in within one week..i need space to swim wella oooo..Why do i keep having this feeling that you are a dude when truely you are a lady..haahahahahaa...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2018
Good evening fam,

Attention Please: Newmum0615.

I am a bit confused on this NOC issue. My experience of 4 years excluding NYSC in the same company is across 3 different NOC's (2281,2282 and 2147 but majorly on 2147).

This is my story.

Infrastructure/Customer Support Engineer (August 2011 to June 2012)-----NYSC, I did not include it in my years of experience, because i was a temporary staff even though i work more than 40hrs a week.

This is what I have on my profile.

Infrastructure/Customer Support Engineer (June 2012 to December 2013)---Permanent staff. 1 year and 6 months (I used 2147 instead of 2281 and 2282.)

Then my department was changed beginning of 2014.

Network IP Engineer. (January 2014 to January 2015)....Permanent Staff.... 13 months (The NOC here is clearly 2147).

Then (February 2015 to July 2016) .....I went on study leave.

Lastly on return from my study leave,

Network and System Engineer (August 2016 to date)......Permanent Staff.... 21 months (The NOC here is 2147).

While creating my EE profile I just used NOC 2147 in all my job experience since the duties are kind of related.

I have received an ITA but yet to submit. I am just bothered about this NOC mixed up. Can i modify the NOC code post ITA without complicating my case? Or I should decline my ITA and correct the NOC? OR LoE will do the magic?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by beautyfoch: 11:13pm On May 30, 2018
mcstan18:

I've repented ma'am wink

Former "Mrs" Mcstan grin grin please kindly check your PM. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 11:31pm On May 30, 2018
Guys please wish me luck my speaking test is tomorrow in Ibadan.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rinzylee(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2018
wisdom77:

My first degree was Biochemistry so it tool me exactly 2yrs but if your first degree was in the social sciences it will take less than 18months.

Really at 2 years... Do you mean one can't write the whole steps in 6 months? I would rather go for a Pgd or an Msc which are 1 & 2 years respectively. It's gonna be more valid to my future than a certification that ends after ITA. Please clear me sir /ma.
Thank you

Cc: einsteino
Cc: Elfmannisback
Cc: Teecan

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2018
Will they be any implication if one clear ACCA f1-f9 in less than a year ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:12am On May 31, 2018
glowberry:

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 12:22am On May 31, 2018
glowberry:
All the best. Stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by teamea: 12:26am On May 31, 2018
@1mole1

For all transcript processing and concerns, oau uses etx.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Expressivee: 12:43am On May 31, 2018
Please I need help from those who have had their sent transcripts from.Unilag DLI. Do u still need to send your and n HND transcripts n certs cos wes is requesting for it. I don't know what DLI sent that made them request for the documents. I thought DLI is meant to send d transcripts so it is evaluated as a b.sc certificate. Sorry, if I am not coherent, just feeling confused right now. It means I'll have to pay 2 different schools to send d one n HND transcripts. Has anyone experienced this or should it be this way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2018
Feb 12 brooo
Guitarlife:

When was your AOR, my file is at Ottawa too ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:36am On May 31, 2018
mosbiod:

Eeya. It is well. It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by electricity: 2:07am On May 31, 2018
Pls I need the contact too for Uniben WES verification. Etx is a complete waste of time.

Sandydav:
You've got mail!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 3:32am On May 31, 2018
It will be good if you can paraphrase your question.

Did you use your HND to join DLI @ 300 level?

Expressivee:
Please I need help from those who have had their sent transcripts from.Unilag DLI. Do u still need to send your and n HND transcripts n certs cos wes is requesting for it. I don't know what DLI sent that made them request for the documents. I thought DLI is meant to send d transcripts so it is evaluated as a b.sc certificate. Sorry, if I am not coherent, just feeling confused right now. It means I'll have to pay 2 different schools to send d one n HND transcripts. Has anyone experienced this or should it be this way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 3:41am On May 31, 2018
[quote author=glowberry post=68035203]Guys please wish me luck my speaking test is tomorrow in Ibadan.
Good luck Glowberry.... it will surely end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.