Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997522 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Tojued:

You guys are funny. Just look for a struggling fast food joint and buy some drinks. Or go to an expensive hotel and buy coffee in the lobby. Or go a a university and use a classroom. or go to the nearest gov't primary school and settle the gateman. Or go to a catholic church on a saturday afternoon. or go to a garden. I could go on forever.

What's all this hullabaloo about venue?
abeg sir whats the meaning of the bolded..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin.
IELTS students take note.
Vancouver4:

Your moniker and gender na true example of words and opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Tojued:

You guys are funny. Just look for a struggling fast food joint and buy some drinks. Or go to an expensive hotel and buy coffee in the lobby. Or go a a university and use a classroom. or go to the nearest gov't primary school and settle the gateman. Or go to a catholic church on a saturday afternoon. or go to a garden. I could go on forever.

What's all this hullabaloo about venue?

cc: bababode825
cc: v3

who is interested, bababode825 said he is based in surulere, meself dey lere. i can get one of the venue as suggested by Tojued. Who is gamed let know ourself

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Abi na... We need to know the parameters and understand why some people are getting positive and others are not
temibanks:

These are the right questions!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Mummy... Please help somebody
OOsarobo:
Role: Data Quality analyst, XXXXXXX
Duration: April 2016 – Present.
Main Responsibilities:
Maintains and occasionally updates information on one of Bleep web based data quality reporting tool called the Data Quality dashboard.
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE BEST NOC that fits this my job roles in d last 3yrs..i initially thought NOC2172.. BUT I NEED A SECOND OPINION. I DON'T WANT TO GET IT WRONG.. PLSS MY PPL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PRatlast: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Fuzzyman:

Am I the only person that put romance on hold because of Canada? LOL.

I will go and look for the husband in canada biko.

Me that I'm putting baby number two on hold for PR.. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Good day all,
Thank you very much for this thread.
Although I just want to start my own journey but I will like to know if genotype isn't a deal breaker in the medicals level for the canada immigration coz I'm a sickler .
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Tojued:

Yes cos service dates in GTB won't be up to one year. NYSC is one year, but one month is spent in camp/ settling into PPA and service year ends one month before the documented end date. So longest time you could have spent in GTB is 10 months.

What did you do immediately after December 18 2012? Did you by any chance go and work in one of your uncle's companies?

Thanks jare. My children decided to follow each other so i had another one in 2013. Then followed by the need to stay back at home to help one of my boys with developmental delay. So i went to learn how to sew. Registered a business name in 2014. I tried going back to full job in 2016/"2017 but i didn't stay for long. In one company i stayed 3 months. The owner was verbally abusive so i left. Then got another place in January 2017. I stayed for 4 months then later went to face my sewing business squarely.

I hsve tried seeing the angle of using delf employed but sewing falls under noc 6342 and my customers pay into my personal bank account which will be difficult to proof to visa officer that it is really a business. . If only jan 2017-, 2018may. that is 1year plus.

Also, any possibility that the break between 2011 and January 2012 can be interpreted as unpaid maternity leave?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Iyawoengineer(f): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Hi good people of this great thread. Am a newbie/silent reader. It's not been easy catching up on all four threads but alas am here now. Am in the final stage of my eca and awaiting ielts result next week, hoping for the best. Though I have a question that's been confusing about noc combination. I plan to combine two different nocs but I have about three years btw them doing call centre representative. Will the three years gap not be an issue. Hope you understand. Awaiting your kind response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bababode825(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2018
@Tojued I agree with you o.
@cmoney22222, thus far, the following have shown interest

@skyisthelimit
@safex
@skylar2020
@Zhed
@mulberry
@dyonpoint
@tholuwalorpe
@sorefunmi
@Claessique1
@Talkingboy

offline, I have 9 others that have shown interest. I would prefer a school so we can concentrate if you dont mind.

Apologies to any handle that I have called out who would have preferred to remain anonymous. It wasn't intentional.

Thanks for understanding.

NB: I am actually based in Isolo but I can come around if all is set

cmoney22222:

cc: bababode825
cc: v3

who is interested, bababode825 said he is based in surulere, meself dey lere. i can get one of the venue as suggested by Tojued. Who is gamed let know ourself

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2018
*song* I am looking for a sister, she get dollars, assuranceeee
Fuzzyman:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Tojued:

Yes cos service dates in GTB won't be up to one year. NYSC is one year, but one month is spent in camp/ settling into PPA and service year ends one month before the documented end date. So longest time you could have spent in GTB is 10 months.

What did you do immediately after December 18 2012? Did you by any chance go and work in one of your uncle's companies?

Also, any possibility that the break between 2011 and January 2012 can be interpreted as unpaid maternity leave?
Thanks jare. My children decided to follow each other so i had another one in 2013. Then followed by the need to stay back at home to help one of my boys with developmental delay. So i went to learn how to sew. Registered a business name in 2014. I tried going back to full job in 2016/"2017 but i didn't stay for long. In one company i stayed 3 months. The owner was verbally abusive so i left. Then got another place in January 2017. I stayed for 4 months then later went to face my sewing business squarely.

I hsve tried seeing the angle of using delf employed but sewing falls under noc 6342 and my customers pay into my personal bank account which will be difficult to proof to visa officer that it is really a business. . If only jan 2017-, 2018may. that is 1year plus.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
alake1:
Good day all,
Although I just want to start my own journey but I will like to know if genotype isn't a deal breaker in the medicals level for the canada immigration coz I'm a sickler .
Thank you.
a lady in my office who is a sickler got PR in december

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you sister.
Fuzzyman:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PRatlast: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2018
bababode825:

@skyisthelimit
@safex
@skylar2020
@Zhed
@mulberry
@dyonpoint
@tholuwalorpe
@sorefunmi
@Claessique1
@Talkingboy

offline, I have 9 others that have shown interest. I would prefer a school so we can concentrate if you dont mind.

Apologies to any handle that I have called out who would have preferred to remain anonymous. It wasn't intentional.

Anyone on the island I can hook up with?

I can't go to the mainland because of my baby

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2018

I have tried seeing the angle of using delf employed but sewing falls under noc 6342 and my customers pay into my personal bank account which will be difficult to proof to visa officer that it is really a business. . If only jan 2017-, 2018may. that is 1year plus.

Tojued:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by xtosync: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
I received my notes from gcmsbuddy in exactly 1 month. The assessments are as follows, Any inputs e-FAM?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
alake1:
Good day all,
Thank you.

Sickle cell anemia aint nothing abroad. Please process your PR sharp sharp and go to Canada so that malaria can't be a threat to you anymore. Just take care to always protect yourself from the cold and you yourself will forget the meaning of crisis or sickler.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Fuzzyman:

You are not alone oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
OOsarobo:

Please click the attachment to see the letter o.. Biko
Please I sent a mail earlier. Please check. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Malaria no dey worry them before naa. Na AA like me dey get wahala with malaria.
Tojued:

Sickle cell anemia aint nothing abroad. Please process your PR sharp sharp and go to Canada so that malaria can't be a threat to you anymore. Just take care to always protect yourself from the cold and you yourself will forget the meaning of crisis or sickler.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jancollins: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
PRatlast:

Me that I'm putting baby number two on hold for PR.. Lol

Wisdom is profitable to direct oh jareeh.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
adenikeO:
You won't be issued the certificate if you did not do the Professional Ethics module

Really? It's getting more complicated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

Hmmmmmh.... Someone (With a good heart and a risk taker) should please bell the cat for us ooo..
lol
@mcstan18, I think you should have stated one semester evaluation in that enquiry you made to WES instead of one year. If that was the case, and we got that response, it would have been fine.

Perfect analysis. Who's going to bell the cat?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
xtosync:
I received my notes from gcmsbuddy in exactly 1 month. The assessments are as follows, Any inputs e-FAM?

O boi..Recommend interview ke
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
ysteph:
Fuzzyman you're female?

Newmum0615:
Jesu!!! shocked Fuzzyman is a woman? What is going on here biko nu?

v3:

This is weird and creepy at the same time. undecided

I am a woman ,it is my love for Manchester United that created all these problems grin

WOMAN ! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
jelmusboy:
*song* I am looking for a sister, she get dollars, assuranceeee

I see you !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fuzzyman:

I am a woman ,it is my love for Manchester United that created all these problems grin

WOMAN ! Lol

Fuzzyman is the new bobrisky

let me run before she slaps me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
smslive2:
Abi na... We need to know the parameters and understand why some people are getting positive and others are not

Exactly! Because that's what the guy at Wes said. That a lot factors are considered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello @Newmum0615 I sent you an email. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Okay sir, What date should we agree on, i can look for a primary sch around surulere and set up everything buy saturday sunday.75k no be beans oo
bababode825:

@skyisthelimit
@safex
@skylar2020
@Zhed
@mulberry
@dyonpoint
@tholuwalorpe
@sorefunmi
@Claessique1
@Talkingboy

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.