Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999362 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Congrats Ottawaboi... Captivating story

Summary: Never Give Up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JohnBadassDoe: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2018
bababode825:
@Tojued I agree with you o.
@cmoney22222, thus far, the following have shown interest

@skyisthelimit
@safex
@skylar2020
@Zhed
@mulberry
@dyonpoint
@tholuwalorpe
@sorefunmi
@Claessique1
@Talkingboy

offline, I have 9 others that have shown interest. I would prefer a school so we can concentrate if you dont mind.

Apologies to any handle that I have called out who would have preferred to remain anonymous. It wasn't intentional.

Thanks for understanding.

NB: I am actually based in Isolo but I can come around if all is set

I'm also interested.

We might be able to simulate some test centres in Ikeja or S/lere to practice once or twice before exam day.

A WhatsApp group is required and I suggest we make the group as small as possible.

kindly include me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PRatlast: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
ottawaboi:
Intermittent poster/long post alert!

AOR to PPR: 84days
RPRF to PPR: 41 days

Now,its my choice to move or not, as I am elf sufficient(we have better prospects at our jobs compared to 3 years ago). Delay is never Denial.

I just wrote all the above to encourage someone who may be in despair right now. Don’t loose hope, don’t loose your focus, if you need to change the plan, change it! but don't change your goal. In all pray and put action to work!

See you all in Maple Land.

Big Congratulations

IELTS is my stumbling block right now

I look forward to feeling the happiness that comes with getting ielts behind me and moving on to PR

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olufemi2211(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
I am interested too please. I stay at Ikeja
Kindly include me o
JohnBadassDoe:

I'm also interested.

We might be able to simulate some test centres in Ikeja or S/lere to practice once or twice before exam day.

A WhatsApp group is required and I suggest we make the group as small as possible.

kindly include me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations ottawaboi. I'm so happy for you. I remember you quite well. Your story is really inspiring.
I hope you have treated madam to something nice o. She deserves some accolades.
ottawaboi:

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ifeoluwakintan: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
May God honour you for this post. It means so much to me.
Surely by God's grace and mercy, it will end in praise. I believe.
ottawaboi:

Now,its my choice to move or not, as I am elf sufficient(we have better prospects at our jobs compared to 3 years ago). Delay is never Denial.

I just wrote all the above to encourage someone who may be in despair right now. Don’t loose hope, don’t loose your focus, if you need to change the plan, change it! but don't change your goal. In all pray and put action to work!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawaboi: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congratulations ottawaboi. I'm so happy for you. I remember you quite well. Your story is really inspiring.
I hope you have treated madam to something nice o. She deserves some accolades.

Thank you newmum0615. Just to appreciate elfmann, optionese , glitteringstar , Infact every one who took time to disect the matter that year. God bless us all.

As a matter of fact, the accolades for the queen of the palace is a continuous one o. I cannot be happier.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congrats Ottawaboi and thanks for sharing your inspiring story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by xtosync: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
ottawaboi:

Congratulations! Your struggles and efforts are not in vain. God bless you as you have taken time to share your testimony. We rejoice with you. Hallelujah!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawaboi: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
PRatlast:

Big Congratulations

IELTS is my stumbling block right now

I look forward to feeling the happiness that comes with getting ielts behind me and moving on to PR
You will surely overcome but please prepare well, don't let BC use your money to plant flowers.

Practice practice practice and more practice.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by xtosync: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
@lojup and @Rijo02, I saw your message requests. Replied but they bounced back as failure delivery. I think you have to click on follow This Member first before sending message request so that my reply to you will not return as failure delivery.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Those that wants to write CIMA certificate in business accounting, 4 papers

Registration fee £77
Exam fees£55 *4=£220
Total =£297 ~N143,000(confirm your self)

Materials are sold but expensive : around £960 for the 4

But i found this site www.astranti dot com. He has summarised notes, exam kits and mock questions all for free.

You must be ready to dedicate time and be ready to read and master the exam questions techniques and even the syllabus.

I think paper f1-f3 in ACCA is easier than this cima. But it seems the hard way seems to be the only /fastest way for now.

The exam is administered by pearson vue centres so you can write your exams at any time you wish.

Physical calculators are not allowed as only the onscreen calculator is being used.

But if you are an efiko, you can do it in record time.
If you want to land in canada on time, you can do it.
If you read Economics or anything related, Paper BA1(first paper) will be a walk in the park.

I have personally tried to attempt some of the mock questions. Not bad in my opinion.

Just dedicate time to it.

All these info I got from Google including the snaphot of the husband claiming his wife got 1 year college certificate evaluation from wes.

The trick is that if a qualification is uk / European based, there is a high probability of positive evaluation from wes.

Hope I have tried?
Oya you too press google grin

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hello Everyone. Good day.

Please I urgently need the customer service email for WES. I wish ti send them a mail to cancel my BSc evaluation and evaluate just my MSc.

This is due to the frustration from Uniuyo. First, the said fire burned down exams & records unit in 2013, later they said an armed robber invaded my department and stole files while the Faculty is now saying they can't find my file.

With all the money i've spent from one officer to another.

Kindly assist. I hope this wont bring any issues with WES.

Regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
rosepetraa:

In my opinion, I think it's better to raise a CSE. If you think they'll send ADR and instead they end up rejecting your application altogether?

OP @naijismyown

I concur with @rosepetraa.

Be proactive by sending a CSE attaching all the sibling documents on the strength of what you seen in your GCMS notes and back it up with a detailed explanation. Don't bank on getting an ADR that may turn out to be a refusal...that's a gamble you can't afford!

It will end in praise IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
ottawaboi:

Big congratulations! @Ottawaboi

This is one of the best and inspiring PPR stories I have read in recent times.

Thank God it all ended for you and your family in praises!

Go and flourish in your new home. We are coming behind you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Otydallas123:

Please I urgently need the customer service email for WES. I wish ti send them a mail to cancel my BSc evaluation and evaluate just my MSc.

This is due to the frustration from Uniuyo. First, the said fire burned down exams & records unit in 2013, later they said an armed robber invaded my department and stole files while the Faculty is now saying they can't find my file.

Regards,

Search for Wes on twitter and relate to them, they will remove the B.sc immediately.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Otydallas123:

Regards,

No email address. You can either reach them through the "CONTACT US" page on their website or tweet a DM at them @WESCanada

In the alternative, search this thread for a post on how to withdraw a credential from the list of credentials previously listed to WES for evaluation. I saw that post some weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
luffyhaki:

Lol..I was also amused with the comment.

Banks use your funds to purchase treasury bills because they provide higher returns. As at today, 6 months treasury bills will give you a 12% return on investment. Fixed deposit (depending on the bank) is playing between 5-8%.

What of three months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Selzsky(f): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congrats Ottawaboi!

[quote author=ottawaboi post=68108289]Intermittent poster/long post alert!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
ottawaboi:

Thanks for sharing. Really helped
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations
ottawaboi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
@hereandnow65:

Please check your mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
No email address. You can either reach them through the "CONTACT US" page on their website or tweet a DM at them @WESCanada

In the alternative, search this thread for a post on how to withdraw a credential from the list of credentials previously listed to WES for evaluation. I saw that post some weeks ago.

It will end in praise IJN![/quote]

Thanks so much.

It will end in praise IJN.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by westlife08: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=flosk post=68110444]Those that wants to write CIMA certificate in business accounting, 4 papers

Registration fee £77
Exam fees£55 *4=£220
Total =£297 ~N143,000(confirm your self)

Materials are sold but expensive : around £960 for the 4

But i found this site www.astranti dot com. He has summarised notes, exam kits and mock questions all for free.

You must be ready to dedicate time and be ready to read and master the exam questions techniques and even the syllabus.

I think paper f1-f3 in ACCA is easier than this cima. But it seems the hard way seems to be the only /fastest way for now.

The exam is administered by pearson vue centres so you can write your exams at any time you wish.

Physical calculators are not allowed as only the onscreen calculator is being used.

But if you are an efiko, you can do it in record time.
If you want to land in canada on time, you can do it.
If you read Economics or anything related, Paper BA1(first paper) will be a walk in the park.

I have personally tried to attempt some of the mock questions. Not bad in my opinion.

Just dedicate time to it.

All these info I got from Google including the snaphot of the husband claiming his wife got 1 year college certificate evaluation from wes.

The trick is that if a qualification is uk / European based, there is a high probability of positive evaluation from wes.

Hope I have tried?
Oya you too press google grin

[/quote

Waoh! Thanks a lot for this info. This is a good way to cross the 'two or more certificates' hurdle. The exam cost per module is £70 though. I've just checked that in www.cimaglobal.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:
For pm: it is elfmann21@gmail.com

You have a mail from me bro.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vhykeeytor(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
JohnBadassDoe:

I'm also interested.

kindly include me.

I am interested...please add me to the whatsapp group 09062212682
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dizzy007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Truly inspiring. Congratulations!!
ottawaboi:
AOR to PPR: 84days RPRF to PPR: 41 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Austinpee4: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Big congratulations @ottawaboi! I remember your ordeal during your study permit application. Glad everything turned out well.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
ottawaboi:

Yours is a tale of determination. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good afternoon my good people permit me to drop my bag here with high faith that this time next year I will have my PR although I have not started any process.
am about to write my oral exam for my masters so I can evaluate it instead of bsc,also am preparing for ielts hoping to open a profile with EE by December hope that's not too far.

also am planning to apply alone with my child hubby will join later will that work out and is it OK

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
ottawaboi:

Amazing tale. Big congratulations are in order. Your can do attitude is a testimony in itself

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.