Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001743 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Joyce2020:
Why is that? @mcstan

Canadian adoption requirements are no jokes. You should read them up on their site
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by weckl: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
That is what i need clarification from @koonlay5 since the report he shared is showing bachelor degree (4yrs) and a post graduate diploma. Was it the inclusion of the law school certificate for evaluation that made it 2 or more certificates or just the LLB . I need answer to this question pls.
Elfmannisback:

OK. But what will make it two or more certificates etc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Zeewirld:
. For a passport that ordinary should not cost more than 15k for Adults and around 9k for children. This is a rip off
Ideal place. Is nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
weckl:

That is what i need clarification from @koonlay5 since the report he shared is showing bachelor degree (4yrs) and a post graduate diploma. Was it the inclusion of the law school certificate for evaluation that made it 2 or more certificates or just the LLB . I need answer to this question pls.
OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jadel03: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you so much Sthill5

I just checked now and it has been updated to " Your evaluation is in progress.You are not required to do anything at this time".

Sthill5:

I believe it takes 2-3 working days for your status to change so you may need to be patient
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jadel03: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello Codedbrew,

Permit me to get back to you once my evaluation is complete.

Till then,fingers crossed.

[Qquote author=codebrew85 post=68241798]Please, has anyone successfully evaluated OOU's degree foundation program (DFP) and BSC as two or more certificates?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kolping: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerians on the move without applying for visa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
ans123:
Pay a visit to their office at Ikoyi. However note if your payment was not received 5days after you got your reference number your payment would be rendered void. You would be given another date for the exam instead of the date you chose initially.

God Bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
weckl:

Bros, it's obvious that he didn't send only the LLB for evaluation na and there's no way WES will evaluate only LLB to mean two certificates. What you should be asking is the process of getting Law School to send the BL transcript to WES for evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Kolping:
Nigerians on the move without applying for visa...

The high number was as at 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by weckl: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2018
@veritas3..Thanks for the clarification. Please can anybody in the house share what is the process involve in getting Law school to send the BL transcript to WES for evaluation? Or since my spouse already have the law school certificate, will it be sufficient to mail it(ie courier) to WES for further evaluation ?

veritas3:

Bros, it's obvious that he didn't send only the LLB for evaluation na and there's no way WES will evaluate only LLB to mean two certificates. What you should be asking is the process of getting Law School to send the BL transcript to WES for evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Hi All,

Please when applying and uploading passport data page and stamped pages, am I to upload my expired passport data pages and old/expired visas and stamps?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adeyemmy24: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2018
enocoded4life:
It's victory at last. Join me to sing my song of victory!!!

ITS PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRS: 453
ITA: 6th Dec 2017
AOR: 14th Dec 2017
IP1: 21st Dec 2017
Medical Passed: 21st Dec 2017
FTD & Job Mail: 29th January 2018
Ordered GCMS note 3rd of March, received notes 8th of April. File had not been touched at LVO
ADR: 20th April submitted 29th April 2018
IP2: Same week
PPR: 10th May 2018
VO: London VO

Indeed God answers prayers.

For POF we used one year joint fixed deposit account belonging to spouse and I. Didn't attach any statements of accounts.

ADR was for
1.additional proof of employment.; salary deposits in accounts, payslips, tax documents, university literature showing my faculty and name e. t. c
2. Explanation and documented proof of accrual of funds in fixed deposit. And last six months statement of accounts.

For work experience I used my Lecturing experience at a university in Cotonou. I was paid in cash throughout and tax was deducted before salaries were paid so I didn't have tax documents. I submitted one year payslips signed and stamped by the VC. The VC wrote a letter to also explain cash payments and tax deductions.
Submitted deed of assignments for property sold to show accrual of funds. The Six months account statement I submitted had a balance of #1,940. I explained in my LOE that I have been unemployed so do not have money in the account.

NB:
-I applied as unemployed because I stopped working because my faculty was closed down in February 2017.
- I didn't submit Benin republic PCC just wrote a letter of explanation that Benin doesn't Issue PCC to non citizens.

The wait was excruciating but I am thankful that it has ended in praise.

For all those still waiting for PPR just hold on it will surely come. Long or short timeline PPR is PPR.

May good IELTS results, ITA, PPR, COPR fall on all who are expectant.

Special thanks to @Elfmanisback for all the advice, proofreading and contributions, I am grateful sir. And thanks to, glitteringstar, doopsyshoo, Cochtrane, 40manlappy and all nairalanders who helped out in one way or the other. God bless you all.

Feels so good to write this testimony. See you all on the other side.

Congratulations once again, Pls I will like to find out what "FTD and Job mail" is about.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 4:27am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=adeptonlin post=68386522]I've been trying to pay online for WES fee using GTBank naira MasterCard and it's not going through. Someone to please suggest the bank to use and method. Regards [/quote

Kindly use Access bank master card it will take care of your payment asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olaneeran: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Option 1: You can PM me, I have a contact there. He's currently helping out, and WES just sent my docs for verification last week (It took 2 months for my docs to reached WES)

Option 2: U can ask of the guy in exams & record (his name is Tunji).

adeptonlin:
Who has process transcript recently from Lagos State polytechnic? I need information on how to go about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 5:18am On Jun 12, 2018
This grammar wouldn't help you any bit if you are desperately in need of the passport. I saw the official cost well pasted on their notice board and the entrance of their offices last Week Wednesday when I went to apply for my baby in Ibadan. I tried pulling some stunts by drawing their attention to the official cost. I was simply advised to go ahead and do it online if I wanted to pay the official cost. The response was so sarcastic. I was too certain if I went that route, the passport wldnt be out any soon.

I finally had to part with 22k instead of 9k and was assured I wld get it this week.

In summary , no let anybody pour sand sand for ur garri..... Do what you have to do and move on!

Zeewirld:
. For a passport that ordinary should not cost more than 15k for Adults and around 9k for children. This is a rip off

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adeptonlin(m): 5:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Olaneeran:
Option 1: You can PM me, I have a contact there. He's currently helping out, and WES just sent my docs for verification last week (It took 2 months for my docs to reached WES)

Option 2: U can ask of the guy in exams & record (his name is Tunji).

Thanks for the response Niran. Kindly gimme ur whatsapp number plz. Mine is (zero eight zero five nine nine seven eight five three eight)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ennychoc019: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Am so scared to even start the process with all the steps...
Pls,I need encouragement cos am new to this selfless e-family and also new to Canada stuff..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ennychoc019: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2018
please I need someone to be my personal coach oooio cos am going nut reading all these right from part 1..Am just full of anxiety and lost on where to start from,pls help a helpless Nigerian out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Page zero of this thread is calling your name. Everything you need to know is there. It's not rocket science. There is a breakdown of every important information you require. No one is going to start explaining step by step to you. When you have digested enough info, you can then ask specific questions related to your circumstances. What's the anxiety for? Don't give your self HBP on top Canada matter. The things that will worry you are waiting in front. grin So take it easy. Save the anxiety for later.
Ennychoc019:
please I need someone to be my personal coach oooio cos am going nut reading all these right from part 1..Am just full of anxiety and lost on where to start from,pls help a helpless Nigerian out

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ennychoc019: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
Page zero of this thread is calling your name. Everything you need to know is there. It's not rocket science. There is a breakdown of every important information you require. No one is going to start explaining step by step to you. When you have digested enough info, you can then ask specific questions related to your circumstances. What's the anxiety for? Don't give your self HBP on top Canada matter. The things that will worry you are waiting in front. grin So take it easy. Save the anxiety for later.
My sister,I followed the trend right from part 1 to the present part4 but all the information are just giving me headaches walai my sister,pls how can I contact you personally??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2018
I sent you a mail last night...... Please help !

Newmum0615:
Page zero of this thread is calling your name. Everything you need to know .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceemac: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Ennychoc019:

You may not read from Part 1, Take a chill pill, lick on some ice cubes and just go to page 0 of this PART 4 and digest that properly... While digesting the page zero, you may just decide to follow the thread from this page and strategize reading up to this point

Don't fret if it seems you do not understand from here as you read, take time most importantly to acquaint yourself with the abbreviations, when you do the suggested, you are on your way to becoming your own boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Ennychoc019:

My sister,I followed the trend right from part 1 to the present part4 but all the information are just giving me headaches walai my sister,pls how can I contact you personally??
If u get cash.. Contact me. That's the representation I talk about. If not, ọyo.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
Na u go still do am, no dodging.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Adeyemmy24:

Congratulations once again, Pls I will like to find out what "FTD and Job mail" is about.

Bwahahshaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deTimo: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Please house, how does wes evaluate university diploma that was used as direct entry for Bsc? I need it to be 2 certificates. Who does that - Wes, ices, or IQAS? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ennychoc019: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2018
ceemac:

You may not read from Part 1, Take a chill pill, lick on some ice cubes and just go to page 0 of this PART 4 and digest that properly... While digesting the page zero, you may just decide to follow the thread from this page and strategize reading up to this point

Don't fret if it seems you do not understand from here as you read, take time most importantly to acquaint yourself with the abbreviations, when you do the suggested, you are on your way to becoming your own boss
Thank you sir, I'd do just that..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ennychoc019: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Na u go still do am, no dodging.
My love for you eh,you sure say we no be neighbour like this?? Got a jotter and pen ready,Thank God today is public holiday...
what actually happened my sister is this, my plan was to travel to Canada through Student Visa but fortunately yesterday,a fb page I belonged invited an immigrant expert to give advise on travelling tips and he was too diplomat for lots of us cos we sensed it's was all a paid advert thing but he was so key about Express Entry once your have a degree and ieslt result and a lady advice me to get my ass down to Nairaland and get myself all the info I need on travelling.
so,am relatively new on this wonderful site and I must say am overwhelmed,so have been on this thread since 4am and all the steps about Express Entry seems like magic to me cos I have no iota knowledge about it before.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ennychoc019: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

If u get cash.. Contact me. That's the representation I talk about. If not, ọyo.
Money,Ego,Kudi,Owo abi?? Ba wahala my brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Gracemama:
Hello everyone, please is it possible to evaluate only a professional diploma I.e CIPM

Yes it is. However, evaluating CIPM only will give you 3 years Bachelors degree.

But if you include your 1st degree in the evaluation, you can claim 2 or more certificates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Ennychoc019:

Money,Ego,Kudi,Owo abi?? Ba wahala my brother
Yeah.. It makes reading and understanding less cumbersome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.