Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1006048 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 26, 2018
freshdad:
Hello good people. I submitted my WES application today and didnt carefully check that the name on my document is not what I filled in application-the first letter of my middle name is not on my documents like ADEOLU and DEOLU. Is this going to be an issue?? Thank you

You can send a message to WES---- https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 2:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations to all ITA and PPR recipients.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 1mole1: 5:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Please does anyone have a contact in immigration office, Ikeja?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dreal4mula: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2018
ITA March 14, 2018
AOR April 08, 2018
Medical Passed : April 17, 2018
IP1 : April 17, 2018

Nothing yet..... My chest is always paining me these days.

I don taya ......any suggestions ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Dreal4mula:
ITA March 14, 2018
AOR April 08, 2018

You be calm...It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Your chest ought to start paining you when its six months and you've not got PPR.
It's just two months and you're already freting.
Don't give yourself high blood pressure for nothing. Biko.
Dreal4mula:
ITA March 14, 2018
AOR April 08, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
emelueobi:
To God be the glory, COPR and Stamped passports at hand
Walks in with the COPR Dance
Timeline
ITA- January 24th
AOR- March 27th
PPR- May 17th
PP submission - May 22nd
PUM- June 20th
COPR- June 25th

Special thanks to Ugoiyke who was my mentor in these whole process, thank you derel for being my friend. To all the lovely people in the house like Glitteringstar and everyone who answers questions. May God bless you all

Congrats dear. I'm really happy for you... Its a dream come true... Welcome to a new beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2018
ysteph:
Your chest ought to start paining you when its six months and you've not got PPR.
It's just two months and you're already freting.
Don't give yourself high blood pressure for nothing. Biko.

Thank you jare... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lanrei(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2018
wizean:
Immigration office in Agodi. I paid 22k
thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2018
DereI:

Thank you jare... Lol

Second moniker spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2018
ifeoluwakintan:
My husband got his passport in Alausa within 2 days.
If you can pay more than the basic fee. You will receive it sharply.

Good morning, please do you have a contact there?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2018
order Gcms notes??

Dreal4mula:
ITA March 14, 2018
AOR April 08, 2018

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mzstephh(f): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Hello Guys, how long are people waiting to get their COPR and passports back from London visa office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Elixir123: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Omg!IRCC played a fast one on me,didn't see it coming.ITA fell on me late at night.
Congratulations to all ITA choppers.The work and countdown begins. God will meet us all at the point of our needs. @Fizzle please,I will send you a pm asap.@40manlappy or anyone else,any idea if the information session still holds in Ibadan or just Lagos?
Have a great day everyone,and best wishes to everyone prepping for exams this week.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Good news all around grin grin Congrats to all the ITA and PPR recipients cheesy I pray this means they will have back-to-back draws shortly

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
luffyhaki:

You eh...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianhopeful: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2018
fizzile:
She is simply waiting until she receives her salary before she refunds you. She didnt submit anything. Put pressure on her, tell her you now know the procedure and she simply didnt submit anything. If i were you, i will give her two weeks to refund that money.
yes o, I think so too. I mail her everyday, and then WhatsApp her more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
luffyhaki:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by timmiezone: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
emelueobi:
Timeline
ITA- January 24th
AOR- March 27th
PPR- May 17th

PROOF Of FUNDS: I got 100percent of pof from spouse post ITA and I did a fixed deposit of it, then I had some cash in Joint account which I also used. So I submitted Cover letter of lump sum,table of pof, fixed deposit certificate,6months bank statements, joint account statement, Oando printout of currency conversion on the day of submission.

Congratulations...

Did your spouse have to provide his bank account statement? Or what document did he have to show for the transfer to you?

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by timmiezone: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2018
Tolz451:
To God be the Glory!!!

This journey started February 2015 but today PPR came through.

Made IELTS on the 4th attempt (14th Oct 2017)
ITA - 20 Dec 2017
AOR - 23rd Feb 2018
MEP - 5th March 2018
IP2 - 6th March 2018
RPRF - 24th March 2018 (Paid with IRCC Requesting)
GCMS Notes - filled with IRCC on 31st May 2018 having observed that people were getting PPR few weeks after ordering GCMS notes. Yet to get the notes itself.
Ghost Update - 18th June 2018
PPR - 25th June 2018

2. 70% POF was resident in my spouse's account

Congratulations to all ITA recipients!!!

Congratulations...

Did your spouse have to provide his bank account statement? Or what document did he have to show for the transfer to you?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2018
At last pebc released hubby's Eca yesterday..... Swimming in the pool with crs 456. Next draw pls favour us.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emelueobi(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2018
No previous travel history, no visa refusal and no Canadian degree.
futureenergy:

Huge congratulations! Quite fast. I guess there was no ADR.
Pls do you have previous travel history, valid visas or denials? Canadian degree?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emelueobi(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2018
He didn't show his bank statements, I used my bank statements, and I mentioned the date and time of the lump sum transfer in the LOE and cover letter.
timmiezone:

Congratulations...

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Big Congratulations to all ITA recipients. We will all get there soon.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emelueobi(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Thank you all for your goodwill messages. May God make all our Canny dream come true.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
It's not a problem. Just get a one and the same person affidavits.
freshdad:
Hello good people. I submitted my WES application today and didnt carefully check that the name on my document is not what I filled in application-the first letter of my middle name is not on my documents like ADEOLU and DEOLU. Is this going to be an issue?? Thank you

@CanadaPR
@GlitteringStar

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations to all those who got ITA recently and also to the new PPR Recipients... Many more good news to come this week...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who got ITA in yesterday's draw. @optionese trust ur application is going smoothly. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kemkem30(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Hi everyone, has anyone used WES for PhD evaluation. Please can you tell me the documents you sent. We have sent a filled confirmation of doctoral degree form and a degree cert. They updated the account stating that the the degree certificate has been accepted while the doctoral form is not. They also asked for a transcript. As far as i know UI does not issue one for PhD.
I am just looking for anyone that has successfully evaluated the PhD degree only (using WES of course)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
kemkem30:
Hi everyone, has anyone used WES for PhD evaluation. Please can you tell me the documents you sent. We have sent a filled confirmation of doctoral degree form and a degree cert. They updated the account stating that the the degree certificate has been accepted while the doctoral form is not. They also asked for a transcript. As far as i know UI does not issue one for PhD.
I am just looking for anyone that has successfully evaluated the PhD degree only (using WES of course)
You should have read what they require beforehand. Go to IRCC site too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kemkem30(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

You should have read what they require beforehand. Go to IRCC site too.

you are assuming i didn't, anyway thanks for replying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
emelueobi:
Timeline
ITA- January 24th
COPR- June 25th

Congrats doc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.