Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998950 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
kemkem30:

you are assuming i didn't, anyway thanks for replying
Wow.. trying to help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Titaniium:

Idpieltsaustralia@idp.com

It's was actually completed in 11 days. MOD kept giving me the standard reply even after further 2 weeks until I told them the info I got from IDP Australia.

You can wait for like a week after submitting your EOR before mailing them. Then, a reminder every 5/6 days.
Were these 11 days, work days?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Dreal4mula:
ITA March 14, 2018
AOR April 08, 2018
Medical Passed : April 17, 2018
IP1 : April 17, 2018

Nothing yet..... My chest is always paining me these days.

I don taya ......any suggestions ?
Same o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Chest is paining you too ba?
Osaze007:

Same o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Hello Family,

Thanks for this wonderful community we have. Its been a blessing.

Please my wife entered the EE pool. We have done all our ECA and IELTS, both me and her. She is the primary applicant. Now, my issue/challenge is my wife 's work experiece as a lawyer. She practised initially for about a year in a chambers until she had to fly out for child delivery. She decided against going back to the chambers because she didnt like the place. So she got a flexible job as an Insurance marketer with an insurance company and she loves what she does. Also we cannot find this new job in the NOC list. Moreover, the law skill gives more points in the CRS. Now she does some legal work by the side from time to time but sparingly. She entered the pool as a lawyer and we tried using a family friend's chambers in her work history/experience, as the one and only/current workplace. Long and short, the family friend backed out that we shouldnt use his law firm which will now mean we have to use another law firm thereby editing the earlier entry in her profile. Now my challenge is this, looking at the EE section summary, we see 'transmitted' in each row of the profile. Now does CIC take and keep in history, entry changes in the EE profile? If not, can we then edit the old workplace and put in a new one which is now a surebanker? Or CIC doesnt care about what goes on in our EE profiles not until post-ITA? Or should i just delete the profile and create a new one from scratch? Advice needed

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fiona111: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Being following this thread since April last year and am glad to announce that ITA arrived like a thief in the night yesterday. I did medicals at prime medical consultants in PH yesterday in anticipation of Wednesday draw but IRCC had other plans.
Although my experience at prime medicals was not the best waking up to getting ITA has rejuvenated me.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
DrStrangelove:
Hello Family,

Please my wife entered the EE pool. We have done all our ECA and IELTS, both me and her. She is the primary applicant. Now, my issue/challenge is my wife 's work experiece as a lawyer. She practised initially for about a year in a chambers until she had to fly out for child delivery. She decided against going back to the chambers because she didnt like the place. So she got a flexible job as an Insurance marketer with an insurance company and she loves what she does. Also we cannot find this new job in the NOC list. Moreover, the law skill gives more points in the CRS. Now she does some legal work by the side from time to time but sparingly. She entered the pool as a lawyer and we tried using a family friend's chambers in her work history/experience, as the one and only/current workplace. Long and short, the family friend backed out that we shouldnt use his law firm which will now mean we have to use another law firm thereby editing the earlier entry in her profile. Now my challenge is this, looking at the EE section summary, we see 'transmitted' in each row of the profile. Now does CIC take and keep in history, entry changes in the EE profile? If not, can we then edit the old workplace and put in a new one which is now a surebanker? Or CIC doesnt care about what goes on in our EE profiles not until post-ITA? Or should i just delete the profile and create a new one from scratch? Advice needed

Thanks

Oga, stop complicating matters for yourself by using false work experience. The truth is always simpler and easier.

Spend some more time on page zero of this thread so you understand how she can gain the higher marks with her law degree without any experience practicing law. Read the FAQs on page zero and follow the links collated there. Read up how other lawyers on this thread have packaged their applications.

Post madam's job duties as an insurance marketer here and ask nicely for kind-hearted experts to help you find her NOC. It is not possible for a profession not to have NOC ( I stand to be corrected but that database is just too broad)

(Or should i just delete the profile and create a new one from scratch? Advice needed) (not sure how he should go about this, pls others should add mouth)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by labonak: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
DrStrangelove:
Hello Family,

Moreover, the law skill gives more points in the CRS. Now she does some legal work by the side from time to time but sparingly. She entered the pool as a lawyer and we tried using a family friend's chambers in her work history/experience, as the one and only/current workplace. Long and short, the family friend backed out that we shouldnt use his law firm which will now mean we have to use another law firm thereby editing the earlier entry in her profile. Now my challenge is this, looking at the EE section summary, we see 'transmitted' in each row of the profile. Now does CIC take and keep in history, entry changes in the EE profile? If not, can we then edit the old workplace and put in a new one which is now a surebanker? Or CIC doesnt care about what goes on in our EE profiles not until post-ITA? Or should i just delete the profile and create a new one from scratch? Advice needed

Thanks

This is misrepresentation.
5 years loading!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tojued:

It depends on the person's crs. They already have masters, depending on age and marital status there might be no need to spend extra 100k writing TEF.
But he/she hasn't included the variables you are pointing out in his/her question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
luffyhaki:

Lol. Not the same person. @DereI is a lady and her AOR date is not April sef.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Saintp(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
emelueobi:
Thank you all for your goodwill messages. May God make all our Canny dream come true.

Congrats. You sat behind me on the submission day.
According to tracker, my passport has been dispatched from Accra to VFS since 20th June but no PUM yet from VFS, does it take this long to get PUM?

In fact, this seems to be one of the longest wait for passport return since May 22nd submission and to imagine that AOR to PPR took just 35 days makes it surprising.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
DrStrangelove:
Hello Family,

Thanks
6231 Insurance agents and brokers , this is her NOC, misrepresentation is bad and can land u 5 years ban.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elixir123:
Omg!IRCC played a fast one on me,didn't see it coming.ITA fell on me late at night.

Wow! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
labonak:

This is misrepresentation.
5 years loading!!
funny enough some agents are cooking up work experience for pple. i know someone who did same. then one day canada comes hard on Nigerians we begin to scream racism, as newmum once state the VO visited her linkedin profile( prob due to actions of those trying to be dodgy). God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
smslive2:
Chest is paining you too ba?

Just enjoy strategic patience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ninichinny: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please what was your experience at Prime medicals,ph like?
Fiona111:
Being following this thread since April last year and am glad to announce that ITA arrived like a thief in the night yesterday. I did medicals at prime medical consultants in PH yesterday in anticipation of Wednesday draw but IRCC had other plans.
Although my experience at prime medicals was not the best waking up to getting ITA has rejuvenated me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Obi1conte:

But he/she hasn't included the variables you are pointing out in his/her question.

MSc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
she can get reference letter from her past chambers where she worked for about a year. she can also use insurance agents if she wish to claim point for it.
DrStrangelove:
Hello Family,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumayo: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
When did he apply?
Sunmisire:
At last pebc released hubby's Eca yesterday..... Swimming in the pool with crs 456. Next draw pls favour us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by donrabii: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fiona111:

Congratulations on your ITA. I did mine @Prime last month. It was smooth and lasted less than 25 mins. - just a couple and their child and myself. Register for a Planning for canada session coming up next month in PH.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lightedpath(f): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
kemkem30:
Hi everyone, has anyone used WES for PhD evaluation. Please can you tell me the documents you sent. We have sent a filled confirmation of doctoral degree form and a degree cert. They updated the account stating that the the degree certificate has been accepted while the doctoral form is not. They also asked for a transcript. As far as i know UI does not issue one for PhD.
I am just looking for anyone that has successfully evaluated the PhD degree only (using WES of course)
Did you do course work during your Ph.D programme? Some departments do, and you should be able to get a transcript in that case. If you didn't, what I read online is that the school will just send verification for the doctoral award. Still working on getting my transcript (student's copy) but I did Coursework... Hope we get someone that has completed the process because I also need info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadahome: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Obi1conte:

Writing both IF you can can really ease your path to ITA
I asked on behalf of a friend. With Ielts she's on 466 without writing the French language. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
mumayo:
When did he apply?

January /February and he had to change address to a Canadian address for a quick delivery. The thought of missing yesterday's draw is annoying.

Congrats to the clinchers ama join you guys soon.
I bought a land at the beginning of the thread and am still hopeful for ppr b4 it closes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Canadahome:

I asked on behalf of a friend. With Ielts she's on 466 without writing the French language. Thanks alot

Exactly. if she writes TEF her CRS will be at least 518. Waste of 100k.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by woaini(f): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
TEECANN:

Congratulations to @JonJon and other ITA clinchers in today's draw: Wow, Cut-off at 442, TBR at Jan 28, 2018

In the characteristically unpredictable nature of CIC, what a surprising way to start a new week. grin

It will end in praise IJN!

Bia TEECANN be minding ya sef dia grin . You sometimes forget it would END IN PRAISE when you start those sober reflection kinds of write ups. Remember your sober write up before you clinched ITA? And remember the one you wrote when scores jumped to 451? angry
I really love reading your post. I have special whip for you next time you try to depress me
IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tojued:

MSc
Age, marital status
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Canadahome:

Like some else has pointed out there is no need For it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Obi1conte:

Age, marital status

It depends on the person's crs. They already have masters, depending on age and marital status there might be no need to spend extra 100k writing TEF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pettyperty(f): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Smokey has sense

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by unyted(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
You guys should relax now. Some people are still waiting since last year, and early this year. Just enjoy life and stop worrying yourself. They will grant everybody PPR eventually!

Osaze007:

Same o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.