Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001770 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pclt(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good afternoon people..please how long does it take ICAN to send ATS transcript to WES

Secondly.who has been able to get points for ICAN ATS certificate for express entry. Please indicate nd put me tru.
Please assist with a response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Happy SUNDAY and happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians, asking this for a friend
Couple got married mAy this year and when I told the wife she needs her international passport to write Ielts and she went to get her passport although making a mistake of using her maiden name instead of her husbands surname .
Please will it affect their application on the long run since she did the passport after marriage and not before marriage
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
smslive2:
This is our Month of Breakthroughs and Testimonies

Amen ooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ethelia:
Praise The Lord somebody!

July is truly starting off awesomely! after months in Ip1 (since march), we are finally in IP2! grin grin grin

Congrats sis. It will surely end in praise. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Congrats to tippex's friend.
I like the fact she rejoiced with you even when her result was not as expected. I liked the fact she also worked on her writing by dedicating time to it. ITA for her is sure... Congrats again

Many thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
tippex:
Good morning great people and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians in Nigeria angry

My friend sent me this very long post this morning to help her share. Please read!

My Testimony......
response was that it takes 2-6wks.

I immediately registered for another test still with MOD. I wrote an essay and a letter everyday and gave it to my friend to read and correct for about 2.5weeks before d exam. She was very dedicated to reading my essay and I was wondering how she wasn’t tired of them (thank you). Few days before d exam I fell in love with a song Hallelujah by Lara George, It’s been on my phone for a while now but it was as if I just realized d meaning. I was always happy listening and singing it. On my speaking day I was listening to it even on exam day. It gave me so much peace and confidence.

LPy.

All of us awaiting ielts victory will testify like this soon.

Congrats to your friend

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sorefunmi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
olajide2428:
Happy SUNDAY and happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians, asking this for a friend
Couple got married mAy this year and when I told the wife she needs her international passport to write Ielts and she went to get her passport although making a mistake of using her maiden name instead of her husbands surname .
Please will it affect their application on the long run since she did the passport after marriage and not before marriage

Answer for your FRIEND ,..yes she can go ahead to register..her marriage certificate/change of name will suffice during the process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sthill5: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
olajide2428:

Nope, I've been married three years and still use my maiden name which i used to register for ielts.

The marriage certificate is enough proof of their marriage. Its not compulsory to have husband's name on an international passport

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amen. I entered IP2 on 27th June. Waiting for PPR. It should end in praise this week I pray

stonecoldcafe:

I rejoice with you
Where are the other early 2018 AOR people? Newmum, Osazee, gistwithkome, Jelumsboy and others too numerous to mention. Yours is speedingly approaching as well. This will be a good month.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amen!
joo2018:
HAPPY CANADA DAY!

May we all celebrate next year's Day in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
jelmusboy:
Amen. I entered IP2 on 27th June. Waiting for PPR. It should end in praise this week I pray

Back2back PPR loading..

Where is Guitarlife

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Happy sunday to everyone! May we achieve our goals in the second half of the year.

Please i will like clarification about UCI number. If i delete my profile to create another one is it compulsory continue using my uci number or i can create a new uci number.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
@Glitteringstar @Bellniki1 @tippex @Abefeolu

Thank you!! I'm just so happy to finally have some movement! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Onebase79:

You have just read a book that you found very useful. Write a letter to your friend, tell him/her about the book. In your letter:
1 describe the book.
2 tell him/her why you think the book is helpful
3 describe where he or she can get the book.
You said you wrote With BC yet it was the same question we were asked at MOD too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ope o. July our month of acceleration. Congratulations.
Ethelia:
Praise The Lord somebody!

July is truly starting off awesomely! after months in Ip1 (since march), we are finally in IP2! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
o2:
You said you wrote With BC yet it was the same question we were asked at MOD too.

IELTS is the same everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
jelmusboy:

I think most people moved july 27th to ip2. All d best to us all. It shall end well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Zeiya:

Really?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Not everywhere.

Zeiya:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
July 27th? shocked shocked shocked
QSola:

I think most people moved july 27th to ip2. All d best to us all. It shall end well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
deesmama:
Not everywhere.

It is the same questions for BC and MOD in Nigeria, I am not sure of other countries.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thank God I've found this thread. It's been my dream of relocating, but I'm planning 2020. I wanna use the next 2 yrs to get an Msc from Unilag, after that I start the process. What do you guys think?

I'm self funding myself, so of course during my MSc I'd be gathering money.

I want to present myself as VERY skilled, hence the MSc first. I have 3+ years working experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
luffyhaki:

Back2back PPR loading..

Where is Guitarlife
Present sir or ma (nobody knows whos is female or male again here )
AOR 5th April IP1.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Onebase79:

You have just read a book that you found very useful. Write a letter to your friend, tell him/her about the book. In your letter:
1 describe the book.
2 tell him/her why you think the book is helpful
3 describe where he or she can get the book.

Essay topics: Recently you have read a book and thought to tell your friend about the book. Write a letter to your friend and say
What is the book about?
- What is the book’s name and who is the author?
- Why would it be useful for him/her?
- Where can he/she get this book?

Dear Sarah,

I am sorry I have not written for so long. My work keeps me so busy, that I never have a minute to myself. I am writing to tell you about the last book I had read recently.

You know how I much love novels and when I start a book I cannot put it down. Last month one of my friends gave me a book called The Count of Monte Cristo. It is a adventure French novel that was written by Alexander Dumas. The story takes place in some of the countries like France Italy and so far. The story concerned with themes of hope, justice, revenge, forgiveness, it focuses on imprisonment.

Last time when we talked on the phone you said me you want research about One Hundred days and Napoleon. I think this book is very useful for your research because it is a historical book and its story happen at during time.

You can buy this book via the internet, you know you always can buy a book from Amazon website or you can find this book in every bookshop. Besides, you can barrow it from a library. Also, I can mail it if you want.

I hope to see you soon.

With love,
Mari.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sure. I meant other countries .
Zeiya:

It is the same questions for BC and MOD in Nigeria, I am not sure of other countries.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dewys1: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hello guys, I know about the 25% pension as pof. However, I want to know if anyone here has gotten a letter from PAL pension for this purpose. Last time I asked them, they didn’t seem to understand what that meant. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Can anybody reply please?

Is it a good plan to start the process after or during my MSc?

May5ive:
Hello Everyone,

Thank God I've found this thread. It's been my dream of relocating, but I'm planning 2020. I wanna use the next 2 yrs to get an Msc from Unilag, after that I start the process. What do you guys think?

I'm self funding myself, so of course during my MSc I'd be gathering money.

I want to present myself as VERY skilled, hence the MSc first. I have 3+ years working experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
May5ive:

Go to page 0!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
segzy14:

Essay topics: Recently you have read a book and thought to tell your friend about the book. Write a letter to your friend and say
What is the book about?
- What is the book’s name and who is the author?
- Why would it be useful for him/her?
- Where can he/she get this book?

Dear Sarah,

I am sorry I have not written for so long. My work keeps me so busy, that I never have a minute to myself. I am writing to tell you about the last book I had read recently.

You know how I much love novels and when I start a book I cannot put it down. Last month one of my friends gave me a book called The Count of Monte Cristo. It is a adventure French novel that was written by Alexander Dumas. The story takes place in some of the countries like France Italy and so far. The story concerned with themes of hope, justice, revenge, forgiveness, it focuses on imprisonment.

Last time when we talked on the phone you said me you want research about One Hundred days and Napoleon. I think this book is very useful for your research because it is a historical book and its story happen at during time.

You can buy this book via the internet, you know you always can buy a book from Amazon website or you can find this book in every bookshop. Besides, you can barrow it from a library. Also, I can mail it if you want.

I hope to see you soon.

With love,
Mari.

Good stuff.. But with barrow.. No comma between France and Italy and couple of other missing prepositions-2!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by katyamizotta: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
May5ive:

2020 is too far. You might not need a masters. But you do need to start from page 0.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by May5ive: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Page 0 does not state when to begin the process. People have different instances, and page 0 can not answer everything.

Elfmannisback:

Go to page 0!

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.