Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999242 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

Quick question please for those that had any prior VISIT visa refusal. For the statutory questions part, there are these 2 questions that I feel are the same thing basically. They are:
1. Has Bleep been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or VISITOR or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
2. Has Bleep ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I had answered Yes to the second one and explained in the box that popped up. But upon reading the first one again, and the place where it states ""visitor""..... does it mean I should answer Yes as well and then replicate the explanation from the second one there??

Also, I moved to my checklist of documents and I did not get any optional document placeholder. Is it advisable I attach the visa refusal letter together with the documents I'd attach under placeholder for "travel documents"?? or don't bother with attaching the refusal letter seeing as I have already explained everything in details in the pop up box

Those who have been in this situation. please help

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2018
Desdes:
Pls @Fizzile How did u go about d HST refunds stuff...saw ur post on d old thread and is it possible to get a refund on evaluation done in 2015...I shall testify in this new thread too Insha Allah...ITA,PPR and COPR!!!!!
Yes you can. Just contact WES through their site, fill the contact form, select payment, then write a short mail that you are aware that you are not suppose to pay for HST and you do not stay in Canada then you submit. Thats all. Then expect a reply from them within 3days

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
smslive2:
I am patiently waiting for 2 people on this new thread
1. The first person to ask one of 'those' questions (Too lazy to check Page 0)
2. The fist person to announce PPR
Please smslive2, do i need EE to go to Canada? Can't i use Libya, then mediterranean..������.. thnx for ur reply.
ITA is visiting me next month. E go happen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Silent reader alert!

I am glad to be here. I will announce my own ITA and PPR on this thread. To all expecting, favour will fall on us. Amen

Congrats to all ITA recipients.

Our seniors in the house, thank you for your contributions. God bless

*crawling back to silent mode

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
A big THANK YOU to everyone for the kind words, encouragement and support. May the Lord grant all our heart desires. Amen. kiss kiss

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=GlitteringStar post=67031195][/quote

Nice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by anaxagoras: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Ethelia:

No need, so long as there is no other grey area in your application.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sparkle2k3: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Thank you to all who have take time to create and contribute to this thread and the preceding ones.
Una do well.

Stumbled on the thread in Part 3. And Read up.
With Part 3: I got my IELTS, ECA, ITA
With Part 4: PPR, COPR loading.

Silent reader exiting silent mode small small...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Glad to be here smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stargiirl: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Well i think the first one is about visa denials while the other one is for having being denied entry or ordered to leave after entry was granted. So i think your answer should be negative for the second one (if there’s none) and positive for the first one, if any. that’s what i reckon sha

doppler06:
Hi Guys,

Quick question please for those that had any prior VISIT visa refusal. For the statutory questions part, there are these 2 questions that I feel are the same thing basically. They are:
1. Has Bleep been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or VISITOR or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
2. Has Bleep ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I had answered Yes to the second one and explained in the box that popped up. But upon reading the first one again, and the place where it states ""visitor""..... does it mean I should answer Yes as well and then replicate the explanation from the second one there??

Also, I moved to my checklist of documents and I did not get any optional document placeholder. Is it advisable I attach the visa refusal letter together with the documents I'd attach under placeholder for "travel documents"?? or don't bother with attaching the refusal letter seeing as I have already explained everything in details in the pop up box

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
I might not be the one that post or comment alot on this thread but y'all are appreciated. thanks to @Glitteringstar for the great work done on page 0. i cant be tired of reading that particular page, I source my info there before I post anything. congrats to all ITA recipients, and to others waiting at any stage in this journey, God'll visit us all. I'll announce my ITA,PPR&COPR in this part 4 IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stargiirl: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Yaaaay Part 4! im looking forward to reading all the PPR stories in this thread. As for me, whether part 4 or part 10, my ppr story must be told grin grin if thread likes it can be running the way nigerians are running out of nigeria. grin grin last last ppr story go land one day. smiley

As always, thank you to every single person who contributes to this thread. you’re appreciated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Desdes: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2018
Oh ok..thanks
fizzile:
Yes you can. Just contact WES through their site, fill the contact form, select payment, then write a short mail that you are aware that you are not suppose to pay for HST and you do not stay in Canada then you submit. Thats all. Then expect a reply from them within 3days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
He needs to answer yes to both questions and put the same explanation, both questions have 'visa refusal'

stargiirl:
Well i think the first one is about visa denials while the other one is for having being denied entry or ordered to leave after entry was granted. So i think your answer should be negative for the second one (if there’s none) and positive for the first one, if any. that’s what i reckon sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
Yes, but you need to add your first school leaving certificate to it to claim 3 or more certificates. It gives more points than PHD. embarassed
Tanku ọ ma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
doppler06:
Hi Guys,

x

The answer is YES for both questions. The reason is obvious for the first, as for the second you have been refused a visa to a country so it is also yes. just duplicate the same explanation in both sections.

If you don't have a separate holder for LOE then you can have a letter of explanation for the visa refusal and attach that letter and the visa refusal to the travel documents place holder. #my2cents

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mehn we wasted 4 pages shouting congrats and thank you for creating part 4. Like it takes an arm and a leg to open a thread.
6 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Not entirely correct. @doppler06 The answer is Yes to both questions. There is an element of visa refusal in both scenarios.

stargiirl:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ijiji c'mon fly away from here osiso. grin I am officially tired of you.

Canadianfly:
Mehn we wasted 4 pages shouting congrats and thank you for creating part 4. Like it takes an arm and a leg to open a thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
You have start.

Canadianfly:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stargiirl: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Correct, I missed that part. So @doppler06 there you go. Yes to both smiley

Newmum0615:
Not entirely correct. @doppler06 The answer is Yes to both questions. There is an element of visa refusal in both scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ItsYourFriend: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thank you Glitteringstar

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Na wa, part four don land fast fast liadat ni? Isallrait. God is in control.

@GlitteringStar, thanks as always for creating time to provide needed info. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
CeeC in the building.

[s]Truly, there's a "CeeC" in every woman. However, some women have it in excess.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thanks alot @happytbaby @Ethelia @Newmum0615 @stargiirl

Appreciate the response smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by akohwo: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello all. Please has anyone used IDP for IELTS? I want to register and I plan to select Port Harcourt exam center. After few attempts with British council I want to use IDP this time around.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Part 4 please be kind to me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
Yes, but you need to add your first school leaving certificate to it to claim 3 or more certificates. It gives more points than PHD. embarassed

Please do you have any contact at WAEC for WES verification? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
I think we’ll be great friends in real life...

Or kill each other cos we are so alike.

Canadianfly:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
SkyWalk12:
I think we’ll be great friends in real life...

Or kill each other cos we are so alike.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Is choosing "No" under Study and Languages for spouse with no ECA report but declaring it under Personal History not a false information?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
What is the reason for doing that? You have the option of saying she has certificate but she does not have ECA.

Oga Jemulsboy, you don reach to graduate on this thread o, there are some questions wey you suppose don know the answer by now, with the arrival of the baby, you are no longer Jumulsboy but rather; JEMULSMAN

jelmusboy:
Is choosing "No" under Study and Languages for spouse with no ECA report but declaring it under Personal History not a false information?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.