Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000084 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello, I replied you 30mins after your message dropped. Cheers
olajide2428:
@IFEAGO

I SENT U A MSG KINDLY REPLY
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
fizzile:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: This is to inform the general public that the long-awaited celebration of Ethelia's PPR is here. Grab your ticket from Newmum0615 and fresty. For your gele, please contact Tojued.
A big congratulations to Ethelia, Qsola and all PPR grabbers. We are proud of you guys. Please always remember this group and always keep intouch.

congrats to the recipients. tickets still available ooo... parry time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by engrtoib: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations. All the best in the coming journey.
kendulala:

Thank you.

For work experience,she is a biology instructor at one A level school.I submitted letter from the employer, company ID card, business card from the General Manager and payslip.
In addition to the above, i stated clearly the salary from the school is been paid with cash.

ADR came requesting for Additional proof of employment, including at least: pay slips and proof of payment of salary into account. I got letters from the Account department of the school stating again that salary is paid with cash and another letter from the Admin dept of the school. 6 month pay slips and LOE for the ADR.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dudujomi: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Oreo123 post=69084567]Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

Woke up to PPR on Friday morning.

See timeline below:

ITA - JAN 24
AOR - MAR 2
MEP/IP1 - MAR 9
SILENCE!!!!
IP2 - I don't know or when this came as I stopped checking after a while in order not to hurt myself before the big news came.
PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

Congrats, go and prosper in canny land. @Tojued, you are a sure prophetess. Tuale mama grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Shinningqueen31(f): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
I'm so happy to be here, I'm post ITA stage, AOR stage to be precise

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin[quote author=Oreo123 post=69084567]Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

See timeline below:

ITA - JAN 24
AOR - MAR 2
MEP/IP1 - MAR 9
SILENCE!!!!
IP2 - I don't know or when this came as I stopped checking after a while in order not to hurt myself before the big news came.
PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

Bizarre isn't? I was amazed as well when I woke up to another PPR today. We badly wanted the PPR to come earlier so we could have our baby in Cannyland but in God's supreme knowledge, He's decided now is the time.

We have written to IRCC to have our deadline postponed though, in order to give time to birth and include our baby before leaving as wifey is too advanced right now. We await their feedback.

@Newmum and others waiting, it will come soon by God's grace.

To my fellow PPR choppers, congrats.

All the best to all of us in this endeavor.[/quote
@tojued oya coman see, you are our latest ordained prophetess. congratulations on ur PPR sir. May the land favor u. pls don't be too silent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
wholesomegrace:
I just gave birth and I've been mia. Newmum, has the golden mail landed? Please I can't read back for now. Congratulations to Ethelia.

I hope scores are coming down too. Back to peeping mode
congrats on your new born sis. I wish the thread can be like this everyday. so much good news, it gladdens the heart

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Elixir123: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
What an awesome day its been! Huge congrats to all PPR recipients @Ethelia,Qsola,Adlib007 and ArabianRose on your successful EOR. Wish y'all the best moving forward.
I pray for Gods favour and speed for the rest of us,at various stages in this journey.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by beautyfoch: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

What a day... I've been screaming since I logged on to catch up with the thread.

Big congratulations to all PPR clinchers.. @Ethelia, @Qsola,@Kendulala @Oreo123 @Adlib007 may Canny land favour you all immensely.

@Etheliababy your body can now finally join your spirit wey dey Canada since grin grin grin

May more PPR rain fall ooo. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bettybeauty: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Whaooooo, thanks for d response. I appreciate. Let me inform her sharperly.
Ogoenue:
Yes Canadianfly friend has done that and the result is positive.

I am currently working on mine. Awaiting verification from NTI.
God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nat138: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Many congratulations to .. @Ethelia, @Qsola, @Kendulala @Oreo123 @Adlib007 

All round favour as you make the next moves.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations
Oreo123:

ITA - JAN 24
AOR - MAR 2
PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats to all who got PPR.

To all others waiting, it will end in Praise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by boundlessjoy: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
I love the positive energy on this thread today. Congratulations QSola, Ethelia, Adlib007, Kendulala, and Oreo123 on your PPR.

Arabianrose, congrats. You starred IELTS in the face and possessed what rightfully belongs to you.

Congrats wholesomegrace for the little bundle of joy.

We shall see greater things and may testimonies never cease in this family.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cuteguy201: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice 1!

kendulala:

Thank you.

For work experience,she is a biology instructor at one A level school.I submitted letter from the employer, company ID card, business card from the General Manager and payslip.
In addition to the above, i stated clearly the salary from the school is been paid with cash.

ADR came requesting for Additional proof of employment, including at least: pay slips and proof of payment of salary into account. I got letters from the Account department of the school stating again that salary is paid with cash and another letter from the Admin dept of the school. 6 month pay slips and LOE for the ADR.

Cheers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oreo123:
Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

We have written to IRCC to have our deadline postponed though, in order to give time to birth and include our baby before leaving as wifey is too advanced right now. We await their feedback..

Congratulations! And thanks so much for sharing. May Canny land flow with milk and honey for you.

Also we pray safe delivery for your wife. Cheers bro!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
@jholarharde @dudujomi prophetess ke. Abeg make una no attract daddy freeze come this thread o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tamad101(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hearty congratulations to @Ethelia, @Qsola, @Adlib007, @Kendulala and @Oreo123. May Canada favour you and yours!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oreo123:
Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

See timeline below:

ITA - JAN 24
AOR - MAR 2
MEP/IP1 - MAR 9
SILENCE!!!!
PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

Congratulations sir and here's wishing your wife safe delivery. God bless you in you new country.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oreo123:
Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

See timeline below:

ITA - JAN 24
AOR - MAR 2
MEP/IP1 - MAR 9
SILENCE!!!!
PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats to all PPR Recipients....May Canny land favour you and we shall all testify here
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
@Happytbaby. Pls my wife have 1year unilag diploma and 4-year Bsc. Would this pass for 2 or more degree/cert. Thanks
happytbaby:
Hello Oga/Madam,

What exactly is the issue you are having? It is not clear to me. One year Post graduate certificate is okay as long as you have evaluated your first degree too, if not you will need to pay about 100CAD extra to WES and have them evaluate it as well. Then you will be able to claim points for "two or more certificates"

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mehn!

I just finished reading 12 pages...

Congratulations @Ethelia, @Qsola, @Kendulala @Oreo123 @Adlib007 on your golden mail.

Congrats on the new baby @wholesomegrace.

I am so so happy today. E be like say na me chop PPR.

God bless all our hustle o.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow wow wow. Today na today. Congratulations bro! I wish iyawo safe delivery. Congrats in advance.
Biko, who knows Tojued's house? I want to go and ask her something.
Oreo123:
Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

See timeline below:

AOR - MAR 2
PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oluphilip2008(f): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

What a day of plenty testimonies of PPR!

Very huge congratulations to all ppr recipients; @Qsola, @Ethelia, @Adlib007 and @Kendulala and @Oreo123.

May the land of Canada hold nothing but prosperity and favour for you all.

Congratulations to @Arabianrose and all others who got EOR upgrade.

To the rest of us awaiting PPRs, may it come quicker/sooner than we can ever imagine.

Everyone still at other unique stages of the race, don't relent, for all your dreams and desires shall become reality by God's grace.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
5 PPRs in one day! Oluwa is really involved. We thank you God. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sis, I'm still in God's waiting room. He is in charge. Congrats on our new baby. Send our kisses.
wholesomegrace:
I just gave birth and I've been mia. Newmum, has the golden mail landed? Please I can't read back for now. Congratulations to Ethelia.

I hope scores are coming down too. Back to peeping mode

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
ans123:
@Happytbaby. Pls my wife have 1year unilag diploma and 4-year Bsc. Would this pass for 2 or more degree/cert. Thanks
Until u evaluate them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kemzyebony(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks Tojued, I didn’t see it on the list as well, was just wondering what that tweet by IRCC meant.

A friend has taken the risk though, May AOR.
I’ll definitely update the outcome here

Cc Mcstan18

Tojued:

Might be worth taking the risk but did not find one semester evaluation on this list https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kemzyebony(f): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Okay, Thanks for chipping in...

mcstan18:

NO. A one semester evaluation will not earn you 2 or more certificates when combined with another certificate that's 3 years or more. Only 1 year or more certificate would. I tweeted at them sometime ago, and got a response to that effect.

See someone else's tweet below
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kemzyebony(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
And another one grin, Congratulationssss
We Thank God for this PPR rain grin

Oreo123:
Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

See timeline below:

ITA - JAN 24
AOR - MAR 2
MEP/IP1 - MAR 9
SILENCE!!!!
PPR 1 - JUN 29
PPR 2 - JUL 4

@Newmum and others waiting, it will come soon by God's grace �� Amen

All the best to all of us in this endeavor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Enitan007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
The forum is on fire today. I'll need to drop my congratulatory message to all PPR, IELTS and even baby clinchers grin. In addition, to everyone that, one way or the other, dedicate their time to response to people's enquires, you guys are the real MVP. Let me go back to hiding, speaking test tomorrow. I pray it's my last to get the required score. PLEASE LET THE GREAT NEWS CONTINUE.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.