Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000889 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Good morning all. Massive congrats to Qsola, Adlib007 and the ever helpful Ethelia. I missed all the celebration yesterday morning as work nor let person see road chei but nothing spoil. I'm still reading up sef. Maybe another person declare PPR

Qsola, May AOR, Choi, I'm getting jittery now oh! What a super fantastic timeline.

Make I shake my tambourine wella, better late than never. So excited. @arabianrose congrats to you on the eor upgrade

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
I want to say a super duper big thank you to every single one of you. I wish I could mention you all individually but I need to leave space on the thread for the ppr announcements that will flow today grin My prayer is that we all get our hearts desires according to His will.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, so what ever stage you are in be it IELTS, ECA, ITA, Post AOR etc., just keep pushing on. Last last, it will definitely end in praise grin grin grin

I have about 300 pages to digest in that living in Canada thread and I dare not ask any silly repeated question before they refer me straight to page 0 cheesy cheesy cheesy . So if you are post AOR (or even post ITA sef) I'd say you can keep yourself busy by following that thread as well, at least it will keep your mind away from checking the account every hour grin

Thank you all so very much!

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Ethelia:
our hearts desires according to His will.

Well spoken. Congrats again. You deserve the outpour of support and love. You have been truly giving on this thread just like some others. Thanks for the legal angle questions you help with

On the living in Canada thread, lol, I believe you were just talking about relocating there the other week or was it ysteph? I mix both of your names alot. Ysteph, that shows you're next in line

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Ethelia:
I want to say a super duper big thank you to every single one of you. I wish I could mention you all individually but I need to leave space on the thread for the ppr announcements that will flow today grin My prayer is that we all get our hearts desires according to His will.

Sweet Ethelia embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Well spoken. Congrats again. You deserve the outpour of support and love. You have been truly giving on this thread just like some others. Thanks for the legal angle questions you help with

On the living in Canada thread, lol, I believe you were just talking about relocating there the other week or was it ysteph? I mix both of your names alot. Ysteph, that's shows you're next in line

Thank you embarassed embarassed

It was me oh cry cry The pages are still plenty cheesy I'm seriously feeling for our newbies, its not easy to catch up on plenty pages but we do what we have to do grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2018
luffyhaki:

Sweet Ethelia embarassed embarassed

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Yaaaayyy!!!! congrats to you mama, no wonder I have not heard from you. Hope you and the new one are the doing excellent.
wholesomegrace:
I just gave birth and I've been mia. Newmum, has the golden mail landed? Please I can't read back for now. Congratulations to Ethelia.

I hope scores are coming down too. Back to peeping mode
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Ethelia:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, so what ever stage you are in be it IELTS, ECA, ITA, Post AOR etc., just keep pushing on. Last last, it will definitely end in praise grin grin grin

I have about 300 pages to digest in that living in Canada thread and I dare not ask any silly repeated question before they refer me straight to page 0 D cheesy cheesy . So if you are post AOR (or even post ITA sef) I'd say you can keep yourself busy by following that thread as well, at least it will keep your mind away from checking the account every hour grin

You can say that again. Started on that since January and it is worth every while spent.
Congrats again.
Still waiting to be released from LVO....Can't wait to share my timeline too wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Do not go far, come to my office, I have the answer you seek.

Newmum0615:
Wow wow wow. Today na today. Congratulations bro! I wish iyawo safe delivery. Congrats in advance.
Biko, who knows Tojued's house? I want to go and ask her something.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2018
This Tojued #issagoal . Congrats to you and your family oreo123. In the meantime, Tojued are you seeing anything around when i will get my baby's passport becos, i don dey tire?
Oreo123:
Silent reader alert.

In response to @Tojued..

See timeline below:

ITA - JAN 24
PPR 2 - JUL 4.

All the best to all of us in this endeavor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2018
wow!!! Congratulations @QSola, @kendulala @Ethelia, @Oreo123 @Adlib007. also congrats to all that got favorable EOR. it has been a while i came online, am so glad for the PPR rain, IELTS preparations has taken me away from the thread, @Newmum and others waiting for PPR, it will surely come. I just like reading PPR stories grin cheesy it's a means of encouragement for me. It will end in praise for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Newbeecey:
This Tojued #issagoal . Congrats to you and your family oreo123. In the meantime, Tojued are you seeing anything around when i will get my baby's passport becos, i don dey tire?

All these people complaining passport matter, please come to the east, passport connection here is wait and take grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Eraytee:
wow!!! Congratulations @QSola, @Ethelia, @Adlib007. its been a while i came online, am so glad for the PPR rain, IELTS preparations has taken me away from the thread, @Newmum and others waiting for PPR, it will surely come. I just like reading PPR stories grin cheesy it's a means of encouragement for me. It will end in praise for us all.

Amen.
Wishing you the best in your exam. You shall come forth with great news soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2018
wholesomegrace:
I just gave birth and I've been mia.

Wow!! congratulations on the new bundle of joy cheesy cheesy when is the naming ceremony na, let us come and celebrate grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2018
unfortunately, as we have already captured in the west, we are on lock down. Abi not?
DereI:

All these people complaining passport matter, please come to the east, passport connection here is wait and take grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2018
HighBK:
Good morning All,

Kindly advise on how to obtain UK police clearance certificate from Nigeria. How long does the process takes, and what's the cost?

Thank you!
Just go to https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx and apply. It cost £40 but if you want to sent directly to you in Nigeria, you will pay additional fee of £47.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Amen thanks and God bless you

DereI:

Amen.
Wishing you the best in your exam. You shall come forth with great news soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Newbeecey:
unfortunately, as we have already captured in the west, we are on lock down. Abi not?

Yes, you are right about that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2018
fizzile:
Just go to https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx and apply. It cost £40 but if you want to sent directly to you in Nigeria, you will pay additional fee of £47.

To add, you can have it sent to a UK address and the recipient would scan and send the soft copy to you for your application. Saves you and extra £47 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2018
cochtrane:
I get PM's about this often and thought to draft something helpful about it. I think this could be quite helpful for many who won't find it easy to openly ask questions in this area.

@GlitteringStar, could you please put this on the first page? I think some will find this useful.

Nice. About mine been AOR June 21st and haven't passed medicals. I come dey wonder wetin dey happen. Even thinking of contacting the hospital.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kods1900: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=Petty[b][/b]perty post=69042462]

Lead City University Ibadan [My Wife just received a positive ECA from LCU. So you’re good to go. ]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2018
DereI:

To add, you can have it sent to a UK address and the recipient would scan and send the soft copy to you for your application. Saves you and extra £47 grin
Won't he need the hard copy at the end of the day? Just asking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2018
A big congrats to @QSola, @kendulala @Ethelia, @Oreo123 @Adlib007.

Go and prosper in the land. It has ended in Praise for you people.

We will call you to come and join us sing hallelujah soon too.

All the best..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Pacowo:

Nice. About mine been AOR June 21st and haven't passed medicals. I come dey wonder wetin dey happen. Even thinking of contacting the hospital.

Expect Medical passed today or tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2018
HighBK:
Good morning All,

Kindly advise on how to obtain UK police clearance certificate from Nigeria. How long does the process takes, and what's the cost?

Thank you!

Just visit the acro police website. You'll see the procedure for submission of the application. Please when applying make sure to choose a UK address for delivery or at least secure international delivery. Otherwise your free delivery option cannot be tracked and your certificate can get lost in the mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Using this medium to day a very big THANK YOU to you all. May God perfect that which he has started in your lives. 2018 is our year of take over. You shall all testify soonest. Thanks and God bless you

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2018
wholesomegrace:
I just gave birth and I've been mia.

Congrats on the arrival of your baby. We rejoice with your family.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tunba28(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
@cochtrane, by saying Unilag Diploma you mean the A level like Diploma to gain direct entry into 200L? God bless you
cochtrane:

No it won't. Unilag diploma doesn't qualify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by daks01: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Jennypharb1:

Just visit the acro police website. You'll see the procedure for submission of the application. Please when applying make sure to choose a UK address for delivery or at least secure international delivery. Otherwise your free delivery option cannot be tracked and your certificate can get lost in the mail.

Hi, please when you did yours, were you able to use your naija debit card to make the payment? I've been trying to use my gtb debit card since last week and its been declining.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
fizzile:
Won't he need the hard copy at the end of the day? Just asking

To do wetin na? Lol

But it could be given to some in coming to naija, that's what I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DereI(f): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
daks01:

Hi, please when you did yours, were you able to use your naija debit card to make the payment? I've been trying to use my gtb debit card since last week and its been declining.

Use a USD or GBP card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.