Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001594 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Julie2018: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Yea, True.

Thank you.
Just wanted to be sure I don't include unnecessary information in my explanation.

Thanks for your assistance.

Highly appreciated smiley
smslive2:
Please explain the bulk transactions... Its obvious there is a concern regarding those transactions.. so explaining more would avoid back and forth and clear any doubt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Julie2018: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
I'll do just that.

Thank you smiley
ysteph:
If i were you i would just go ahead and explain the funds and probably the sender.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2018
As other experts in the house have previously mentioned, if the amount(s) are quite significant then it's safe to just explain them. If they are not, then you could go ahead to explain what NEFT means. But i'm pretty sure they have seen a lot of transactions in statements of account with payment description as NEFT, hence they are interested in the amount(s) grin

[quote author=Julie2018 post=69274594]Thank you smiley

Yes it was a payment from a POS transaction powered by Unified Payment. smiley. The credits were remittances from the transactions.
But I also wanted to be sure about how to appropriately address the question " please explain what NEFT from Unified Payment/ POS transaction on your bank statement is". smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by awos90: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gbam!! @smslive2.

The VO needs explanation ni.

smslive2:
The question would be... How much is involved in this transaction(s)? If its a bulk payment(s)... Thats what you need to explain. I am sure the VO must have seen alot of NEFT transactions in the past so i dont think they are asking you for definition but the particular transaction(s)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mbakweich: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just saw this

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Welcome to the party... Where have you been? lol
mbakweich:
Just saw this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Not new nah..... we are patiently waiting for ITA.

mbakweich:
Just saw this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls has anyone been able to contact newmum offline? Trust she is good. Missing her already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
arisharpven:
Good day everyone, please does anyone have a contact in University of Abuja to help in processing transcript for WES? I have been on the issue for over a month now. Please i will really appreciate the help. Thank you

Pm me for a contanct
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hello House,
Pls I lost my birth certificate and I planned collecting another soon but I meet a fellow EE participant that said there's another document now they collect inplace of birth certificate, that that document is what they require nw and not our normal birth certificate.
Pls house, I don't understand this and i need you to enlighten me on this. Is it true if yes, what's the document and what's the process collecting it, the person called the document NMS(not so sure sha)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
If you lost your birth certificate. Just go to National Population Commission in whatever State you are in Nigeria and they'll do an attestation of birth for you. It is widely accepted in all embassies.
Walegy:
Hello House,
Pls I lost my birth certificate and I planned collecting another soon but I meet a fellow EE participant that said there's another document now they collect inplace of birth certificate, that that document is what they require nw and not our normal birth certificate.
Pls house, I don't understand this and i need you to enlighten me on this. Is it true if yes, what's the document and what's the process collecting it, the person called the document NMS(not so sure sha)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Duchynwa(f): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hello all,

pls I need help choosing my NOCC for Express Entry.Here is my situation:
I worked as a graduate assistant with a Federal University in Nigeria for 3years and 1 month and upon obtaining my masters in 2015 was promoted to Assitant Lecturer in March.Exactly one year from that day,I was promoted to Lecturer 2. 4months after I left for abroad for my PhD.

Now am confused which NOCC to choose,if I choose NOCC4011(applying as a lecturer) does this mean that my experience will be considered as 1yr 4months.If this could be the case,should I apply under nocc4012 as graduate assitant with 3yrs experience(2012 to 2015).
The thing is I dont know how his NOCC after crs points.

Urgent advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and God bless us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Even though you were a graduate assistant, i believe you rjob duties was lecturing.
For NOC It is the job duties that matters and not the job title.
Duchynwa:
Hello all,

I worked as a graduate assistant with a Federal University in Nigeria for 3years and 1 month and upon obtaining my masters in 2015 was promoted to Assitant Lecturer in March.Exactly one year from that day,I was promoted to Lecturer 2. 4months after I left for abroad for my PhD.

Now am confused which NOCC to choose,if I choose NOCC4011(applying as a lecturer) does this mean that my experience will be considered as 1yr 4months.If this could be the case,should I apply under nocc4012 as graduate assitant with 3yrs experience(2012 to 2015).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thanks, but for my wife that still has her birth cert, can she use it or go for the NMS stuff(pls I don't know what it means, just a friend told me)

ysteph:
If you lost your birth certificate. Just go to National Population Commission in whatever State you are in Nigeria and they'll do an attestation of birth for you. It is widely accepted in all embassies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Walegy:
Thanks, but for my wife that still has her birth cert, can she use it or go for the NMS stuff(pls I don't know what it means, just a friend told me)

what are you people using birth certificate for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
I really don't know what you're calling NMS. I haven't heard of that. If you wife has birth certificate, why is she considering NMS?
Walegy:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
I think he's applying for PNP.
Tojued:

what are you people using birth certificate for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
ysteph:
I think he's applying for PNP.

Okay. Thanks for clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thanks @ysteph n Tojued, for my PNP can we go ahead and apply with our normal birth certificate cos myself have never heard of NMS before?

Tojued:

Okay. Thanks for clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
She is fine. You people should reduce the pressure of 'Newmum0615 is next' grin

Sunmisire:
Pls has anyone been able to contact newmum offline? Trust she is good. Missing her already

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
WALE!!! I will advise you to read up the requirements for the PNP you're applying for.
You just asked about what to do because you lost your BC.
Now you're asking if you can go ahead to use the BC you have.
Walegy:
Thanks @ysteph n Tojued, for my PNP can we go ahead and apply with our normal birth certificate cos myself have never heard of NMS before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Rijo02: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Duchynwa:
Hello all,

Hey guys, please I actually asked my friend to make this post as we need clarifications. She had done a graduate assistant job (3 yrs and 1 month) before she was promoted to Lecturer I and II (1 yr and 4 months) in the same university. Actually, she needs 3 years work experience to get an ITA. She intends to use her Lecturer position (NOC 4011) as the primary occupation and then add the graduate assistants (NOC 4012) in her other work experience. Now, the question is whether CIC will give her a total of 3yrs+ when evaluating her CRS. Please give your opinions!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Walegy:

You have plenty options:
use birth certificate that everyone has or knows
go to NPC and ask what NMS is, or
ask your friend what NMS is. Or
wait for someone on this thread who knows what NMS is to tell you.

As for me and google, NMS in Nigeria means Nigeria Military School or National Micronutrient Survey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Take Note that in choosing NOC, it is the job duties that matters and not the job title.
Rijo02:

Hey guys, please I actually asked my friend to make this post as we need clarifications. She had done a graduate assistant job (3 yrs and 1 month) before she was promoted to Lecturer I and II (1 yr and 4 months) in the same university. Actually, she needs 3 years work experience to get an ITA. She intends to use her Lecturer position (NOC 4011) as the primary occupation and then add the graduate assistants (NOC 4012) in her other work experience. Now, the question is whether CIC will give her a total of 3yrs+ when evaluating her CRS. Please give your opinions!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
happytbaby:
She is fine. You people should reduce the pressure of 'Newmum0615 is next' grin

Imagine someone ttc and all church members and neighbours constantly be like 'are you pregnant yet?' What a hassle!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Exactly!

Tojued:

Imagine someone ttc and all church members and neighbours constantly be like 'are you pregnant yet?' What a hassle!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coleon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please i keep getting the message ineligible after applying providing my details on the express entry website even when i have completed the eligibility tests that showed clearly that i am qualified to apply. What could be the problem here because i know i am eligible, my IELTS overrall score is 7.5, i'm 33 yrs and i have almost 10yrs experience but i am still single. Could this be the problem here? As i am at a loss as to how i am getting the message ineligible after applying on the website.Please someone should help me out, maybe i am doing something wrong here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Rijo02: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
ysteph:
Take Note that in choosing NOC, it is the job duties that matters and not the job title.

That is correct @ysteph......But what is your specific opinion in this situation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
May ITA fall on all those that are expectant today

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rijo02:

GlitteringStar:

People Who Combined NOCs (NOC A, B or 0) And Claimed Points For The Work Experience
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/218#60969631
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/463#62421017
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/499#62637278
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/225#68108289
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/253#68235762

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
coleon:
Please i keep getting the message ineligible after applying providing my details on the express entry website even when i have completed the eligibility tests that showed clearly that i am qualified to apply. What could be the problem here because i know i am eligible, my IELTS overrall score is 7.5, i'm 33 yrs and i have almost 10yrs experience but i am still single. Could this be the problem here? As i am at a loss as to how i am getting the message ineligible after applying on the website.Please someone should help me out, maybe i am doing something wrong here.

How much are you taking to canada? put an amount without any letter or comma and make sure its the correct amount for a single person. e.g, if you're taking CAD$19,000 put: 19000

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.