Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001598 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2018
henryuzor:

I don't have any other option o... She is not ready or willing to immigrate at the moment because of her job... #fear of the unknown#,and i understand because it is not easy to leave a job that pays more than half a million monthly and with better career prospects.
Also the kids are still young, the boy is 4 and the girl is 1,so I think it's better i go alone to better my own career prospects and then we can figure out the rest later

Personally I'd say apply with her, at least that will save you all the hassle of submitting TRV applications later (which have a chance of being rejected because the VO may question their willingness to leave after the visa expiration since they have such strong reasons to remain: You).

She can make the short landing and return with the kids, then she has 3 years to work on getting a similar or even higher job in Canada and then come over permanently. If after 3 years she still doesn't want to migrate that is fine, she can easily let her PR status expire. #my2cents

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2018
The question would be... How much is involved in this transaction(s)? If its a bulk payment(s)... Thats what you need to explain. I am sure the VO must have seen alot of NEFT transactions in the past so i dont think they are asking you for definition but the particular transaction(s)
Julie2018:
Hello all,

Good morning.

Please I have just been asked to explain a particular transaction from my POF.
"NEFT FROM UNIFIED PAYMENT/POS TRANSACTION".
Please does any one have a good idea of how I can appropriately go about the explanation.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SESE10: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2018
I think you should apply with your wife and kids once they get the PR. She can take a month leave to travel and return back to Nigeria with the kids then visit you with the kids frequently pending she changes her mind. Thank.
Bellniki1:
IMO, why don't you apply for the whole family? Then your wife and kids could visit or land for a week or two before their medical expires. In this case, you save yourself the stress of sponsoring your spouse later.
With that done, she could visit anytime.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by arisharpven: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Good day everyone, please does anyone have a contact in University of Abuja to help in processing transcript for WES? I have been on the issue for over a month now. Please i will really appreciate the help. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2018
smslive2:
The question would be... How much is involved in this transaction(s)? If its a bulk payment(s)... Thats what you need to explain. I am sure the VO must have seen alot of NEFT transactions in the past so i dont think they are asking you for definition but the particular transaction(s)

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by profeddor15: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Good morning house, am also in need of Esut verification officer for wes . I will be glad to have his/her contact detail on my pm,mosesolumideadedeji@gmail.com
Thanks for your kind support
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SESE10: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2018
At least for the sake of the kids apply as a family let them all get the PR. Then they can come back pending when you settle and your wife decides decided whether or not to join you. Maybe I should say thank you cos there is nothing like Family
henryuzor:
Meanwhile, why not apply together and when PR comes she can resign.

Thanks my friend... But the only thing that will make her resign is the knowledge that I am settled over there and earning enough to take care of the family,before she can get a job herself.
I am also considering applying for the whole family,and then we will all go for the first time so she and the kids can get their PR card, and then they come back... At least that way they will have the option to join me for the first 3 years,after which the 2years residency rule will kick in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2018
@ Ethelia and @smslive, very direct response. I was being diplomatic with my initial response grin grin

Ethelia:

Exactly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2018
1mole1:

Thank you. Does anyone have a contact at immigration office, Akure
Hello dear, send me your number to give you a contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2018
You obviously received a certain sum into your account from xxxxxx.
xxxxx used NEFT payement system to transfer the money.
You can also go on to add who xxxxx is.
Julie2018:
Hello all,
Good morning.
Please I have just been asked to explain a particular transaction from my POF.
"NEFT FROM UNIFIED PAYMENT/POS TRANSACTION".
Please does any one have a good idea of how I can appropriately go about the explanation.
Thanks for your assistance in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2018
1mole1:
1.Can I use hellofax for IQAS?
2. Does anyone have a contact at immigration office Akure?
I think wes is better and faster than iqas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Matilda2609: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Good morning house. Am no where near the pool yet, but just gathering up information as I await my ECA. Am an in-house lawyer and my job role is largely; ensuring regulatory compliance within the organization, legal advisory services to all the u its of the organization, protect the company against avoidable legal suits, represent the company in legal proceedings , company secretarial duties, contract drafting and reviews.

I don't quite think these job descriptions fit within NOC 4112 (Lawyers and Quebe Notaries) ditto for NOC 0114. I know they say we can combine two NOCs in one job reference. Do I combine both of these NOCs for this purpose? Elders of the thread, kindly assist with your wealth of experience, please. Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Good morning house,
I am planning to write my LOE concerning POF and some people here suggested I should put it in tabular form. So I will appreciate it if anybody has a sample draft that I can use as a precedent. Please forward to my email akinolaabimbola47@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Threemg:

Just watch your back because I'm coming for you bayibayi, Mcstan18 no go fit settle ds one.

I will lift a standard against you. Steer clear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
if you can give a brief explanation of your POF, then you can be guided accordingly.. Please dont post personal information o... You can replace name of institution, amount with ABCD, Bleep...
Barryston:
Good morning house,
I am planning to write my LOE concerning POF and some people here suggested I should put it in tabular form. So I will appreciate it if anybody has a sample draft that I can use as a precedent. Please forward to my email akinolaabimbola47@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2018
favouritedami:

I think wes is better and faster than iqas

Depends on why she wants to use IQAS na, maybe she is a lawyer seeking for professional equivalence
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2018
I am not sure but check Page 0. But i know someone shared that particular type in Part 3.
Barryston:
Good morning house,

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
SESE10:
At least for the sake of the kids apply as a family let them all get the PR. Then they can come back pending when you settle and your wife decides decided whether or not to join you. Maybe I should say thank you cos there is nothing like Family

You're missing the point. He stands a better chance of getting ITA if his spouse doesn't apply. it's a CRS thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Julie2018: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Hello!

Thanks for your prompt reply and assistance.
Yes, they are bulk transactions. The question asked was "please explain what NEFT FROM UNIFIED PAYMENT/POS TRANSACTION is?
smslive2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickmor002: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2018
Good day my people,
Please which land documents do I have to present, if I sold my landed property (land) for pof?
I have my deed of agreement, survey plan, the land payment receipts, will they deal with this once.
Is certificate of occupancy mandatory?? Pls can CIC deal without certificate of occupancy?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Julie2018: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2018
Hello!

Good morning.

Thanks for your assistance, I appreciate
The NEFT transaction was a remittance from a few POS transactions tied to my savings account.

ysteph:
You obviously received a certain sum into your account from xxxxxx.
xxxxx used NEFT payement system to transfer the money.
You can also go on to add who xxxxx is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2018
I certainly can't catch up with reading 21 pages under this condition.

Congrats to PPR clinchers. I shall flip through and mention monikers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok thanks alot

1.A bank transfer of xxxxx from Ajegunle bank with account no 1234567 was made on 27th Feb,1990
2.Wire transfer of xxxxxxxxxx from Miss Lorient with transaction reference 9789987779 on 18th March,2005
3.Deposit of my salary for the month of June (Cheque no 22r225)

I hope this answers it?
smslive2:
if you can give a brief explanation of your POF, then you can be guided accordingly.. Please dont post personal information o... You can replace name of institution, amount with ABCD, Bleep...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok. so just go ahead and explain what NEFT is.
Julie2018:
Hello!
Good morning.
Thanks for your assistance, I appreciate
The NEFT transaction was a remittance from a few POS transactions tied to my savings account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Hello All,
Pls can anyone help me with a sample of reference letter from employer? Thanks for your usual and prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2018
I believe its on Page 0. But why not go to cic website and get the format of what they want.
Walegy:
Hello All,
Pls can anyone help me with a sample of reference letter from employer? Thanks for your usual and prompt response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2018
I may be wrong but that visit visa might be difficult because they may interpret it that she will not leave. They are likely to deny and tell her to ask you to sponsor her PR. You may have to be the one visiting.

henryuzor:

Thanks for this info...i have finally decided to apply alone after checking that my CRS will be 436 with ielts score of LRSW-8777,and it could even rise to 445 if I perform better in the ielts.
So the plan is for my wife to visit with the kids as often as possible,and I am optimistic that they will easily get a visitors visa since she has a good job with an oil firm.
Thanks once again

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Julie2018: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Thank you.
Sorry to bother you, but do you suggest I add any other information?

Thanks in advance
ysteph:
Ok. so just go ahead and explain what NEFT is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2018
If i were you i would just go ahead and explain the funds and probably the sender.
Julie2018:
Thank you.
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Here
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/34#63131997

Walegy:
Hello All,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Please explain the bulk transactions... Its obvious there is a concern regarding those transactions.. so explaining more would avoid back and forth and clear any doubt
Julie2018:
Thank you.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Julie2018: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Thank you smiley

Yes it was a payment from a POS transaction powered by Unified Payment. smiley. The credits were remittances from the transactions.
But I also wanted to be sure about how to appropriately address the question " please explain what NEFT from Unified Payment/ POS transaction on your bank statement is". smiley

ottawasenators:
NEFT is a payment method that stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer. It means you received a payment from UNIFIED PAYMENT which is a payment transaction processing company in Nigeria, situated at Idowu taylor VI, lagos. you received a payment from them or ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.