Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999083 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
UdomoLeinad:

AOR Jan 22
MEP Feb 7
NA1 Feb 9
IP2 Feb 27
ADR Jul 12 RPRF and Biodata page upload
PPR Jul 16
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eilenora: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello Guys. Is anyone here trying to access the SINP site to submit an EOI? Its not opening on my end.

Also does anyone know of any ielts tutors on d island? After taking exams 2ce I want to use a tutor for ds 3rd attempt

Kindly assist

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations @Uzoreen @UdomoLeinad and @sistej. the bold had same AOR and same PPR. congrats to y'all grin cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Uzoreen:

AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChandlerBing: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yay! Congratulations Uzoreen.

Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

I got PPR this morning. London Visa Office.
AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR

I renewed my passport because it had less than 6months validity. Raised a CSE and submitted it. Also sent a mail to LVO with my new biodata page.

Thanks Newmum for your support when i needed someone to talk to. As I said in my mail, i owe u! grin

I wish everyone a swift processing time. God bless everyone!
Congratulations! And thanks for adding that other line.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Walegy:
(1)House, I just received LAA to apply to Manitoba for nomination but I wish to redo IELTS. if I rewrite, can I update it on my EE profile having it in mind that it was my crs score they used to send me LAA.

(2)Also, I started work July 2012, and I filled July as my start date on EE but on my certificate, it was dated Nov. Having received LAA nw, can

Pls if I do either of the 2, am I good to go or not? Pls help here...

You have asked this question over and over. Did you start work before you graduated from school? You have not been invited to apply on EE. It is only an LAA you got. If you change it you can explain why and if you don't you can explain why but since you have not gotten ITA on EE you can update your records.

You don't need to redo iepts if you get nomination. Nomination automatically adds 600 marks to your express entry profile. Do you get ? I don't think you understand this nomination thing. If you can pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dotcman: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Phantomcole:
Hi guys,

Please is there anyone here who went through Middlesex University 1year top-up?
I tried registering on WES and they do not accept Aptech

I need help to know how to go about it to get good points...please anyone

Thank you

Check Middlesex UK, cus that's what's on my certificate, not aptech. Mailed them and they sent my transcript within a week free of charge.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

AOR January 22
PPR July 16

Congrats. January 22 AOR on fire at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by walebaba2008(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats!
sistaj:
Guys,it is PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
ChandlerBing:
To be honest, I did not practice writing. And on test day I wished I did. I started off writing with pen and there were so many corrections that it looked messy.

I continued with pencil and found out it was so hard!!! It just wasn't flowing and my wrist hurt so bad.

Moral of the story: Practice....and practice with pencil.

You must be good at writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by walebaba2008(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats!
Uzoreen:

AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by walebaba2008(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats!
UdomoLeinad:

AOR Jan 22
MEP Feb 7
NA1 Feb 9
IP2 Feb 27
ADR Jul 12 RPRF and Biodata page upload
PPR Jul 16
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations guys
@Uzoreen @sistaj and @UdomoLeinad
All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cana882(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
ChandlerBing:
After a series of phone calls and a few strongly worded emails, I finally got my June 30th BC result. Thankfully, it's my first and last IELTS.
L9
R9
W8
S8

Total CRS score 445.

Should be done with WE5 this week or next and into the pool I jump.
congrats.. Please help with materials, especially for writing. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

Thanks Newmum for your support when i needed someone to talk to. As I said in my mail, i owe u! grin

Congratulations grin
Amen! May canny land favor you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bella002: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulation.Can you please tell us if the tests were written with BC or IDP.Thank you[/quote]

BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks
o2:

You have asked this question over and over. Did you start work before you graduated from school? You have not been invited to apply on EE. It is only an LAA you got. If you change it you can explain why and if you don't you can explain why but since you have not gotten ITA on EE you can update your records.

You don't need to redo iepts if you get nomination. Nomination automatically adds 600 marks to your express entry profile. Do you get ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
I wish to PM you, can u send me your contact?
o2:

You don't need to redo iepts if you get nomination. Nomination automatically adds 600 marks to your express entry profile. Do you get ? I don't think you understand this nomination thing. If you can pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bella002: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations @Uzoreen @UdomoLeinad and @sistej.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations
@Uzoreen
@UdomoLeinad
@siste j
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats all PPR clinchers..LVO has initiated "let my people go"

Maybe it's even the same Visa Officer releasing all our bredren

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

I got PPR this morning.

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
I wish to know the NOC that suits my job function. I currently work as Head of Operation in a Nigerian Bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
OgechiBae:
I wish to know the NOC that suits my job function. I currently work as Head of Operation in a Nigerian Bank.
NOC 1212

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR

I renewed my passport because it had less than 6months validity. Raised a CSE and submitted it. Also sent a mail to LVO with my new biodata page.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Guitarlife:

NOC 1212

Thank you dear. Let me go check the NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
ChandlerBing:

I practiced for 3 weeks with IELTS Buddy and Liz. I also did tests I could find online. I focused mostly on listening because I was most scared of it. On the average I scored 8 or 8.5 in practice tests.

My major weakness was maps till I actually stopped guessing (I would guess.... Reception must be close to main entrance or bathroom can't be close to the kitchen etc etc) and started following the directions.

Congratulations!
Pls which of these sites did you use specifically for your writing practice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bring it on! We like it!!!
SkyWalk12:
My testimony is going to be so long. You people are not ready!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Phantomcole: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dotcman:

Check Middlesex UK, cus that's what's on my certificate, not aptech. Mailed them and they sent my transcript within a week free of charge.

Thanks, but have you evaluated your Middlesex certificate, if Yes. Did you use WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Guitarlife:

NOC 1212

I have checked this and it talks about supervision of clerks. I don't think it falls within my job functions.

I manage, direct and supervise all staff in operations and also act as relief in the absence of my Business Manager
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
6314 should work. Some people use 0122 too.1212 is for cash officers mostly as well other payment and account payables desks.
OgechiBae:

Thank you dear. Let me go check the NOC

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.