Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998991 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2018
ACCA + B.Sc would yield 2 4-years Bachelors Degree.
For the CPA conversion, you'll be required to submit degree transcript or a different ECA report (course-by-course evaluation).
chukwuemeka275:
Hi guys, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this before...
I intend to convert my ACCA to CPA can I very both with WES to form two post secondary results or do I use ACCA and ICAN
which may be the better option, gurus in the house please help out...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Application was for family of 5 and ITA was February 7th.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wealthiest1: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations Sis, this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous. Thanks for sharing and inspiring others. God bless you and your family
sistaj:
The full story.
I did my ielts in October 2017 with LRWS 8.5,8.5,7.5,7.5.
I evaluated only my MBA from Uniport with Iqas because I did not want to pay the school 100usd for Wes verification.I was already annoyed at having to cough out about 50k for the transcript itself.
I created a profile and entered the pool same month with a score of 434 hoping that scores come down like in early 2017.I applied with accompanying spouse.When after a couple of draws and no luck,I spoke with hubby about writing Ielts and he willingly accepted but wouldn't prepare.I needed to get the ITA and submit my application as soon as possible from Nigeria cos I was leaving soon for my research and I wanted to get done with it and face other stuff.He did his exam in January 2018.I can't remember his exact scores but he didn't do so well as per maxing out but he was able to add 12 points to my score and I was at 446.We didn't need to evaluate his credentials because I knew that ielts alone would boost crs scores going by the trend.
I started gathering docs and getting ready for the next draw but I couldn't get employment letter in Cic format or any format from my last employment.My boss blatantly refused without a good reason.i had my employment letter and disengagement letter and a few other corresponces my name was on during my stint with the firm.Salary was also paid into bank account with company name.I did an affidavit outliningy duties.I also got a former colleague to attest for me citing my roles and he did.I ran with these docs,highlighted my salary credits and also got salary schedule from my contact in the firm where my name was on.I also did a letter of explanation stating I was unable to get reference letter in their format
Pof was two treasury bills which I used without any other letter neither did I include bank statements.
We did our medicals at Prime hospitals in Ph.
Hubby's work experience was outlined in personal history.
Aor was Feb 14th.
Medicals passed was noticed on Feb 23
Ip2 was on the mass movement of Feb 27
I also thought like others that ppr was very close. I made enquiries on my application office and it was LVO.I knew I had to take a chill pill and sit back.
In April,i ordered gcms notes of about 190 pages and everything was fine.Even my employment record that gave me stress was noted as "letter appears to confirm employment".
However, at the beginning of July,I decided to inform LVO of my change in address and informing them my dependents were still in Nigeria for them to take note of when asking us to send our passports.I also decided to inform them of a peculiar problem my family face and my desire for us all to leave soon and not face the problem again this year.I also attached evidence.When I was writing them,i informed my hubby and he wasn't so sure I should tell them because it might seem like we are running away or something.I told him we are economic migrants and economic migrants are running to a better life, so they already know most people are desperate to leave.He said OK.I was convinced to tell them because I understand how they work and what I was telling them was verifiable truth and is reason enough to make them look into my application and make a decisuon.
I got a mail a few days later acknowledging my change in address and stating my application was awaiting review.On the 11th of July, I got adr for rprf,hubby's proof of employment even though it was in personal history but una sabi LVO things nahhh,provenance if funds in investment account and account statements dating back one year,and what my research is on and when I left the country.
I sought help here after having problems making the payment which was rendered by you sweet souls.I made the payment and supplied the needed info.
For provenance, I only supplied the one year statements and explained I had collapsed my TBs on maturity and invested into fixed deposits as it had a higher interest rate then.i also supplied the fixed deposit certs.I supplied these on the 13th if July.My research is also related to the problem I told them about which I don't want to share here and I believe that convinced them further even though I had already supplied evidence.
I was about going to bed with a headache and my sister on the bed with me was snoring frustrating my efforts to sleep and I asked her to change position in order to stop snoring.I picked up my phone to check the time and I had a mail from Cic.I knew it was ppr but one mind was skeptical saying let it not be another adr or something and I managed to log in and it was the LETTER.
I informed my family and told u guys.I was to go back to sleep but my sister encouraged me to finish reading and managed to finish reading it.Guven that we are now submitting via VACs,i will simply submit at the vac here while my family will submit theirs at home.
I encourage all of us not to despair no matter the obstacles as most obstacles are surmountable.
I will submit my passport within the week and update you on how that goes.Good luck to us all and excuse any typos.I am rushing to type this and leave as I am already running late and I don't want to keep those awaiting the gist in Limbo.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wealthiest1: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations bro.
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

I got PPR this morning. London Visa Office.
AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR

I renewed my passport because it had less than 6months validity. Raised a CSE and submitted it. Also sent a mail to LVO with my new biodata page.

Thanks Newmum for your support when i needed someone to talk to. As I said in my mail, i owe u! grin

I wish everyone a swift processing time. God bless everyone!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iamkunski: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Congrats! Go and flourish.

sistaj:
Application was for family of 5 and ITA was February 7th.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wealthiest1: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2018
a big congrats .....
walebaba2008:
Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MrsWoman: 1:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks a lot
DadR:
IMO, I think she can submit it that way. She could however explain in her LOE that she had gotten the reference letter since that time and still work there.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 17, 2018
OgechiBae:

I have checked this and it talks about supervision of clerks. I don't think it falls within my job functions.

I manage, direct and supervise all staff in operations and also act as relief in the absence of my Business Manager
Okay then, continue searching. That is what I used and I was fine. It depends on how you structure your reference letter and the wording of your letter. Are you not a vault administrator ? The staff you manage, direct and supervise are they not operations staff ? What is the difference between cashier/teller and clerk that is on the cic site ? Ever heard the word synonym ?

Well you can keep searching sha, please let me know if you get another grin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 3:52am On Jul 17, 2018
meadeh77:
Good evening house, I am 27years old, with a score of L-8,S-7.5,W7,R-9 , I have 3years working experience and my score Is 432.Please how can I increase my score.

Are you sure you calculated this well including skills transferability? Age is on your side and you scored a clb 9 in 2 aspects and a clb 10(speaking) and 12 (reading)

https://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/centres-institutes/ielts-test-centre/test-results/canadian-language-benchmarks/

Use the above link to know your clb score in each aspect

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

And this link to manually calculate your score. The crs tool I don't think has the skills transferability mark and that's like a 100 extra. This is where the importance of having a good ielts score comes into play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chukwuemeka275(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm that means I must have to add my BSc ... That's just bad news because my university is just crazy will take like a year before they respond. I better get started now thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 5:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

I got PPR this morning. London Visa Office.
AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR

I renewed my passport because it had less than 6months validity. Raised a CSE and submitted it. Also sent a mail to LVO with my new biodata page.

Thanks Newmum for your support when i needed someone to talk to. As I said in my mail, i owe u! grin

I wish everyone a swift processing time. God bless everyone!

Big congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Which brethren? NOC when you no know who can know it?
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin.
Welcome back. I missed you.
Newmum0615:
Hmm. Well, I just gave a preliminary suggestion. I may come up with better options if I take a long and harder look at available options. 4212 and 4152 are for social workers. Can't tell for sure if they match till I study them well. Other brethren may even provide better options.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dudujomi: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hmm. Well, I just gave a preliminary suggestion. I may come up with better options if I take a long and harder look at available options. 4212 and 4152 are for social workers. Can't tell for sure if they match till I study them well. Other brethren may even provide better options.

Thank you once again @Newmum0615, my primary NOC is 4165. I don't know if it can also fit in under this NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2018
@Sistaj, Why was ur spouse requested to submit proof of employment when you included it in personal history? Did you provide a letter of explanation while filling the permanence residence application?

sistaj:
The full story.
I did my ielts in October 2017 with LRWS 8.5,8.5,7.5,7.5.
I evaluated only my MBA from Uniport with Iqas because I did not want to pay the school 100usd for Wes verification.I was already annoyed at having to cough out about 50k for the transcript itself.
I created a profile and entered the pool same month with a score of 434 hoping that scores come down like in early 2017.I applied with accompanying spouse.When after a couple of draws and no luck,I spoke with hubby about writing Ielts and he willingly accepted but wouldn't prepare.I needed to get the ITA and submit my application as soon as possible from Nigeria cos I was leaving soon for my research and I wanted to get done with it and face other stuff.He did his exam in January 2018.I can't remember his exact scores but he didn't do so well as per maxing out but he was able to add 12 points to my score and I was at 446.We didn't need to evaluate his credentials because I knew that ielts alone would boost crs scores going by the trend.
I started gathering docs and getting ready for the next draw but I couldn't get employment letter in Cic format or any format from my last employment.My boss blatantly refused without a good reason.i had my employment letter and disengagement letter and a few other corresponces my name was on during my stint with the firm.Salary was also paid into bank account with company name.I did an affidavit outliningy duties.I also got a former colleague to attest for me citing my roles and he did.I ran with these docs,highlighted my salary credits and also got salary schedule from my contact in the firm where my name was on.I also did a letter of explanation stating I was unable to get reference letter in their format
Pof was two treasury bills which I used without any other letter neither did I include bank statements.
We did our medicals at Prime hospitals in Ph.
Hubby's work experience was outlined in personal history.
Aor was Feb 14th.
Medicals passed was noticed on Feb 23
Ip2 was on the mass movement of Feb 27
I also thought like others that ppr was very close. I made enquiries on my application office and it was LVO.I knew I had to take a chill pill and sit back.
In April,i ordered gcms notes of about 190 pages and everything was fine.Even my employment record that gave me stress was noted as "letter appears to confirm employment".
However, at the beginning of July,I decided to inform LVO of my change in address and informing them my dependents were still in Nigeria for them to take note of when asking us to send our passports.I also decided to inform them of a peculiar problem my family face and my desire for us all to leave soon and not face the problem again this year.I also attached evidence.When I was writing them,i informed my hubby and he wasn't so sure I should tell them because it might seem like we are running away or something.I told him we are economic migrants and economic migrants are running to a better life, so they already know most people are desperate to leave.He said OK.I was convinced to tell them because I understand how they work and what I was telling them was verifiable truth and is reason enough to make them look into my application and make a decisuon.
I got a mail a few days later acknowledging my change in address and stating my application was awaiting review.On the 11th of July, I got adr for rprf,hubby's proof of employment even though it was in personal history but una sabi LVO things nahhh,provenance if funds in investment account and account statements dating back one year,and what my research is on and when I left the country.
I sought help here after having problems making the payment which was rendered by you sweet souls.I made the payment and supplied the needed info.
For provenance, I only supplied the one year statements and explained I had collapsed my TBs on maturity and invested into fixed deposits as it had a higher interest rate then.i also supplied the fixed deposit certs.I supplied these on the 13th if July.My research is also related to the problem I told them about which I don't want to share here and I believe that convinced them further even though I had already supplied evidence.
I was about going to bed with a headache and my sister on the bed with me was snoring frustrating my efforts to sleep and I asked her to change position in order to stop snoring.I picked up my phone to check the time and I had a mail from Cic.I knew it was ppr but one mind was skeptical saying let it not be another adr or something and I managed to log in and it was the LETTER.
I informed my family and told u guys.I was to go back to sleep but my sister encouraged me to finish reading and managed to finish reading it.Guven that we are now submitting via VACs,i will simply submit at the vac here while my family will submit theirs at home.
I encourage all of us not to despair no matter the obstacles as most obstacles are surmountable.
I will submit my passport within the week and update you on how that goes.Good luck to us all and excuse any typos.I am rushing to type this and leave as I am already running late and I don't want to keep those awaiting the gist in Limbo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2018
JonJon2017:
@Sistaj, Why was ur spouse requested to submit proof of employment when you included it in personal history? Did you provide a letter of explanation while filling the permanence residence application?

Lvo has a penchant for asking for the minutest detail.I think it is their discretion to choose to confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Its another PPR rain grin grin

Congratulations @sistaj @udomoleinad @uzoreen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Supergirl1: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations to @Uzoreen @sistej and @Udomoleinad. May the land favor you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Randomsue: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations guys...the wait is over!

And to those who got their desired IELTS scores too, well done and speedy processing to everyone

Ethelia:

Its another PPR rain grin grin

Congratulations @sistaj @udomoleinad @uzoreen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2018
sistaj:
The full story.

God bless you plenty. Big congratulations to you again. An amazing testimony you have shared. Today, you have challenged me in one little way you will never know. Congrats again to you and your family

@jonjon2017 and others, you Dont need to quote all Sisa's initial post. Its quite long (and rightly so)
Make una go try edit I beg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2018
@sistaj and others who got this ADR for spouse employment even though information was under personal, what proof do you tender?

Is it their employment letter you tender or the CIC employment reference letter for them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolxitility: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning house,

I really appreciate the wonderful works are doing,it's really really helpful,I can't do without reading the posts.

I will like to enter the express entry pool soonest after getting all requirements (ielts etc)

My Question:
1. The Surname on my international passport is different from my legal Surname now cos shortly before my marriage I did a change of name, hence wife and son's surname is different from mine on our international passport. How do I go about applying? Should I use my name as on the international passport or the new legal name?

2. In registering for the IELTS exam will I use the name on the international passport or the new legal name?

I will appreciate a reply soon.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin grin Stop joor. You can do it too. Truth is I haven't even taken a good look at the duties. Na residual knowledge I use dey talk. Something always comes up. Missed you too sis.
ysteph:
Which brethren? NOC when you no know who can know it?
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin.
Welcome back. I missed you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2018
When you say primary NOC, do you mean for another set of duties or these ones you posted? Cos if it is for these ones you posted, then it may not entirely. Give me some time, lemme look at it. Something always comes up. You can send a PM, let's not clog the thread.
dudujomi:

Thank you once again @Newmum0615, my primary NOC is 4165. I don't know if it can also fit in under this NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oyinkankt: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Oyinkankt:
please NOC mama @newmum0615 and everyone ooo. help me with the NOC that fits this job description. i don search tire.

Generate money transfer report from the Pay Site to confirm if all the bank deposits debited into our TransFast other bank deposit suspense acct are settled to us, as well as to confirm that there are no outstanding transactions in the report generated, omitted from the report used in settling us
To confirm if any Cancelled TransFast transaction was initially settled to us, before advising TransFast Int’l of the cancellation
To guard against dual treatment of cancelled transaction, in other to ascertain that no cancelled TransFast transaction advised to TransFast Int’l had been initially treated & deducted from our settlement
To confirm that TransFast advice of Naira settlement tallies with the report generated from TransFast Pay Site
Daily update of TransFast settlement in excel format
Daily reconciliation and confirmation of account position of Transfast
Attend to branches daily Account Enquiries/Complaints
To confirm all Debit/Credit instructions given on any of the products, are accurate
Daily reconciliation of TransFast other Banks/ Bank Deposit transactions
Daily Reimbursement
Monthly Bank Deposit Reimbursement: 3RD PARTY
Monthly Commission Reimbursement: & 3RD PARTY
To confirm Commissions to branches are completely and correctly posted
To confirm Monthly Bank Deposit Reimbursement are correctly and completely posted
Attend to enquiries on HelpDesk
taking delivery of promo gift items
Attend to inquiries and issues on promo gift items
Attend to issues on SLA
Other functions assigned by the HOD

please can someone help with this? @newmum0615,@Tojued,@Glitteringstar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations! @sistaj @Uzoreen @Udomoleinad

It has ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2018
My dear, this your NOC has been giving me dreadlocks since yesterday. It needs a little rewording though, it's too wordy and just all over the place. We will come up with something. Don't worry.
Oyinkankt:

please can someone help with this? @newmum0615,@Tojued,@Glitteringstar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ugo262(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations to all the new recipients...Gods favour

Supergirl1:
Congratulations to @Uzoreen @sistej and @Udomoleinad. May the land favor you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ugo262(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations to all the new ITA recipients...God's favour will follow you into your new land...go and conquer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Uzoreen: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks everyone for your kind words. God bless you all.
P.S. I'm a lady o not a bro! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vblossom: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Goodday all,
My wife IELTS Result is out with score of L 7.5, W 6.0, R 7.0 , S 7.0. She has over 5 years of work experience, hold a bachelors degree, less than 30 years old, a Nurse,we have a relative in canada. Please whats her hope in applying for federal skilled programe. secondly should she go ahead to create a profile with that score or it would be preferable i write IELTS too . Advise please noble ones in the house

o2:
An A to Z Guide for the Entire PR Process

A to Z Guide for the Entire PR Process

(FSW EE - Federal Skilled Worker, Express Entry Program)

FSW EE is also know as the Fastest, Cheapest and Safest Route (over others like PNP- Provincial Nomination Program) for Obtaining Permanent Residence for the country called Canada

CUT Offs,
Trend for Calendar Year
2016 & 2017

& Method to Get through the ITA Draws
& Way Forward :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp

Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Express Entry (EE) Program for Canadian Permanent Residence (PR)

where Top Qualified & Skilled workers with *Superior*, *Qualification*, *Communication* & Employable Skills from all over the *World*
were invited by Canadian Government to become a Canadian resident
and in turn Contribute in the Productivity of the Country that faced Aging Population as a Critical problem for the coming decades

Basic structure & outline for FSW EE :

ITA --> AOR --> Medicals passed --> IP1 --> N/A --> IP2 --> PPR --> CoPR

Official Links to Calculate your Eligibility for FSW EE & CRS Score :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Eligibility (minimum 67 Points)
& CRS Points check
(ideally 420-490 CRS Points for FSW entry)

Broad Factors :
Age, Qualification, Ielts score,
Outside Canada Work Experience,
Canadian Work Experience, Canadian Degree/Education,
Sibling in Canada as Citizen or PR holder)

Then IELTs
(Suggested MINIMUM score
L- 8, R- 7, S- 7, W- 7)

Best Ways to Increase CRS
(Improved Qualification
or IELTS Score
or 3+ Years Work Experience in Same NOC- National Occupation Code)

Core Factor Points :

1. Age - upto 110 Points (For Married Upto 100)
(Below 30 Highest Points (30 Should be before AoR stage) )

2. IELTS - upto 136 Points (For Married Upto 128)
(Minimum
8.5 - L, 8 - R, 7.5 - W, 7.5 - S
fetches you highest possible Points)

3. Qualification - upto 150 Points (For Married Upto 140)
Bachelor or Master's or PhD (Lowest at Bachelor, Highest at PhD)

Skills Transferability Factor Points (Max 100) :

4. Work Experience - Upto 50 Points (For Married Upto 25)
(3+ Years in Same Noc
Below 1 Year work experience are usually Ineligible for FSW EE & PR Process)

5. Qualification Skills Factor Points - Upto 50 Points
(Post graduate Degree & IELTS CLB 9 i.e. Minimum 8-L, 7-R, 7-W, 7-S)

> But Married ones get extra Points for
Spouse Qualification - Upto 10 Points
Spouse Ielts Score - Upto 20 Points
Spouse Sibling in Canada (If Applicable)

So Upto 110(Age) + 136 (IELTS) +150 (Qualification)
+50 (Work Experience) +50 (Skills Transferability Factor Points)

= 496 Max Possible Points from above 5 Factors
(Age, IELTS, Qualification, Work Experience, Skills Transferability Factor Points)

(Realistically most people are Postgraduate and NOT Phd

SO 481 Max Possible Points from above 5 Factors)

Other Factors are :

> French Test (TEF) Score
> Education in Canada
> Work Experience in Canada
> Sibling in Canada

> Spouse Qualification
> Spouse IELTS Score
> Spouse Sibling in Canada
> Spouse Education in Canada
> Spouse Work Experience in Canada

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started in January, 2015

A) First Year had 23 Draws

450 Lowest CRS Cut Off

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2016 Calendar Year had following Cut Offs

Total No. Of Draws in 2016 - 27 (some of them being PNP Draws)

Highest Cut Off : 497 (December)
Lowest Cut Off : 453 (February)

Usual Range : 470s-480s

Draw 24
*January* (06, 13, 27) - 461, 453, 457
February (10, 24) - 459, 453

March (09, 23) - 473, 470
April (06, 20) - 470, 468

May (06, 18) - 534, 484
*June* (01, 15, 29) - 483, 488, 482

July (13, 27) - 482, 488
August (10, 24) - 490, 538
September (07, 21) - 491, 483

October (12, 19) - 484, 475

*November* (02, 16, 30) - 472, 470, 786
December (16, 22) - 497, 475

The End for Calendar Year 2016

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CRS Invitation to Apply (ITA) Draws CUT Off in Calendar year 2017 (26 Draws) :

Highest Cut Off : 468(January)
Lowest Cut Off : 413(May)

Usual Range - 430s-440s

Draw 51
*January* (04, 11, 25) - 468, 459, 453

February (08, 22) - 447, 441

March (01, 24) - 434, 441
*April* (05, 12, 19) - 431, 423, 415
*May* (04, 17, 31) - 423, 415, 413

June (28) - 449
July (12) - 440

*August* (02, 09, 23) - 441, 433, 434
Sept (06, 20) - 435, 433
Oct (04, 18) - 438, 436

Nov (8, 15) - 458, 439
Dec (6, 20) - 452, 446

The End for Calendar Year 2017

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Overall Steps :

IELTS &
WES (World Education Services)
(Degree copy & University issued transcripts to be COURIERed to them in university sealed envelope,
applicable for bachelor's, Master's, Pre bachelor's diploma ,
10th & 12th School Marksheet NOT needed for WES)

-> Profile submission to obtain ITA in Monthly 1 or 2 or maximum 3 Draws by IRCC

-> ITA (Invitation to Apply) - Based on CRS Points draw (if that draw's cutoff is lower than your CRS Score you are invited to submit your application
with scanned proofs for all the information you entered in your express entry profile)

Documents listed below:
(Broad List NOT Exhaustive)

(Up to 60 Days allowed to submission all the Requisite documents Like :

Ielts Result
Wes (ECA Result)
Passport Scan Copy
Birth Certificate

Educational Documents
10th
12th
Bachelor's Documents (Marksheets & Degree Certificate)
Master's Documents (if applicable)

Work Experience Documents
(Appointment Letters, Relieving Letters, Salary Slips, Roles & Responsibility Letter)
Income Tax Returns for entire period of employment
(one for Each Financial Year)

Police Verification Certificate
Medical Fitness Certificate
Proof of Funds Certificate

-> e-Apr / AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt) - Submission of all aforementioned documents

Then immense wait during these stages of background check
(May take 15 Days to 180 Days varying on complexity & on case to case basis,

Also Varies if Multiple Countries of Residence & Multiple Employment Companies)

*Post AoR* :

NA 1
MEP
IP1
NA2
IP3
NA3

Ppr - Passport Request (where the candidate has to send his/her Passport to Visa Facilitation Services)

CoPr - Confirmation of PR

Flight Booking to Canada
Happy Landing smiley

Happy Job Search . .. ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dudujomi: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
When you say primary NOC, do you mean for another set of duties or these ones you posted? Cos if it is for these ones you posted, then it may not entirely. Give me some time, lemme look at it. Something always comes up. You can send a PM, let's not clog the thread.

I've tried sending you PM, it's not going. Which other way can I reach you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vblossom: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Goodday all,
My wife IELTS Result is out with score of L 7.5, W 6.0, R 7.0 , S 7.0. She has over 5 years of work experience, hold a bachelors degree, less than 30 years old, a Nurse,we have a relative in canada. Please whats her hope in applying for federal skilled programe. secondly should she go ahead to create a profile with that score or it would be preferable i write IELTS too . Advise please noble ones in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.