Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1012416 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations... That your sister part got me lol grin
sistaj:
The full story.

I was about going to bed with a headache and my sister on the bed with me was snoring frustrating my efforts to sleep and I asked her to change position in order to stop snoring.I picked up my phone to check the time and I had a mail from Cic.I knew it was ppr but one mind was skeptical saying let it not be another adr or something and I managed to log in and it was the LETTER.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Morning, I want clarification on my present issue, abeg make una enlighten me.
I am employed by company A but outsourced to Company B. Company A gave me offer letter and pays my salary but company A doesn't know what I do in Company B. Pls where will I get reference letter from? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sistaj: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
stonecoldcafe:
@sistaj and others who got this ADR for spouse employment even though information was under personal, what proof do you tender?

Is it their employment letter you tender or the CIC employment reference letter for them?
I attached employment letter,id card and last month's payslip

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Femiadeuyi(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning sir,
Pls is there anyone in the house who has an idea of how much it will cost to do the medical exam in one of the approved hospitals in Lagos or abuja ?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oyinkankt: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
My dear, this your NOC has been giving me dreadlocks since yesterday. It needs a little rewording though, it's too wordy and just all over the place. We will come up with something. Don't worry.

LOL!! sorry for the stress! thanks mama!!! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations sis. It has ended in praise.
sistaj:
The full story.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aka2003: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Walegy:
I am employed by company A but outsourced to Company B. Company A gave me offer letter and pays my salary but company A doesn't know what I do in Company B. Pls where will I get reference letter from? Thanks
In my opinion I would say you need letters from companies A and B. Also you would probably need a letter of explanation stating that you are outsourced from company A to B. The letter from company A should state that you are employed by them but outsourced to company B where you work as XXXX. The letter from company B should state that you are sourced in from company A and you work as XXXX with duties YYYY.
This is my opinion sha. Get more opinions and then do what YOU feel is best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2018
I received your PM. I have responded.
dudujomi:

I've tried sending you PM, it's not going. Which other way can I reach you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Maybe he/she doesn't have the liberty to decide what is written on the letter. Her JD will help in determining if she can use 1212 sha. The HR of some organisations don't know how to write good JDs.
Guitarlife:

Okay then, continue searching. That is what I used and I was fine. It depends on how you structure your reference letter and the wording of your letter. Are you not a vault administrator ? The staff you manage, direct and supervise are they not operations staff ? What is the difference between cashier/teller and clerk that is on the cic site ? Ever heard the word synonym ?

Well you can keep searching sha, please let me know if you get another grin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pilarnig(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Please how did you go about the payment
?
I also want to pay and evaluate my mac and my wife's bsc

christokers:
yes i have paid and i have a reference number which i have given to my contact that is helping me process my transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ij1000: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2018
@Tojued when using the statement of result will I need to include an LOE for this

Tojued:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sogima(f): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Uzoreen:
Good evening people.

I got PPR this morning. London Visa Office.
AOR January 22
Ip2 February 27
PPR July 16
Single Applicant
No ADR

I renewed my passport because it had less than 6months validity. Raised a CSE and submitted it. Also sent a mail to LVO with my new biodata page.

Thanks Newmum for your support when i needed someone to talk to. As I said in my mail, i owe u! grin

I wish everyone a swift processing time. God bless everyone!

Nice congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2018
samnijazz:
Hope you have finally gotten the ITA and you ahev submitted your application.
Yes chief.....thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Dear house, let me apologise in advance if this question has been answered before.

Please my proof of fund is a little over CIC requirement with about CAD1,355 (using exchange rate of N254 = USD1). However, due to exchange rate fluctuation in Nigeria, I am not sure what exchange rate CIC uses. Does anyone have an idea?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2018
sistaj:
Application was for family of 5 and ITA was February 7th.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
JonJon2017:
Dear house, let me apologise in advance if this question has been answered before.

Please my proof of fund is a little over CIC requirement with about CAD1,355 (using exchange rate of N254 = USD1). However, due to exchange rate fluctuation in Nigeria, I am not sure what exchange rate CIC uses. Does anyone have an idea?

Check oanda.com and xe.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2018
congratulations @ udomoleinad, @ sistaj, @uzoreen. May the new land yield to you all her good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by THOP: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Dear e-family, I need clarification on Manitoba PNP. I just want to avoid silly mistakes that could truncate the whole process.

MY QUESTIONS NOW;

- I am already on the database of Manitoba Government, that is, done with EOI and my point is 560 which signifies that I may be given a chance to apply. I said this because I have been following rounds of invitations and I think the last point for LAA was 519. I want to know the next steps after invitation. I know people may want to refer me to a general page but all I want at the moment is for someone who has gone through Manitoba pnp to please advise.

- Concerning PoF, at present, the money is not in my account but I'm sure I'll raise the cash next month as I plan to take some steps. I want to know if lumping of cash won't affect my application because I heard that the expected cash from CIC must be in the account for at least 6months. Will GIFT DEED suffice in a situation like this?

-In a case where you already have your permanent residence visa and your wife puts to bed just a few days after, what will happen to the baby? Or should one inform them now that wify is pregnant?
Anyone with answers should please help a brother. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Elfmannisback:

If WES insists more, tell ur UK school to resend the transcript.

Okay, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by uchepixy: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Walegy:

company A. So your letter will be - company name - (company A)
project/department - (company B)
then you have them write the duties you do in company B.
In any event, your pay slips will be from company A so that's the company you should use.

that's how mine is with no issues.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations @Uzoreen @sistaj and @UdomoLeinad. I rejoice with you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
dannio:

Check oanda.com and xe.com

Thanks @Dannio, I actually used oanda (NGN274 = CAD1), but is that the exchange rate CIC uses? I was thinking of raising some more funds to top up my POF due to exchange rate fluctuations, but wont it raise a redflag, since I have already uploaded my POF before now.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jaycrakk: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
sistaj:
The full story.

This is one fantastically detailed information. Congratulations to u and urs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Boogy: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
@newmum0615 pls check ur mail. I sent u a pm. Pls kindly respond. Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joebudden: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Good day all, please i have a question and I would like to know if anyone has ever been in my shoe.

LVO told me last month that my file has been transferred to Accra and that Accra will contact me for interview.

I worked with a small company from 2011 to 2014, when I joined the company in 2011, they were using a registered business name but they later changed and upgraded the name to "Limited" in 2013. For example "Divine motors" now changed to "Divine motors & haulage limited" When I got reference letter last year from the company, it wasn't stated in the letter that the company used an old name. The company wrote I worked with "Divine motors & haulage Limited" from 2011 to 2014

Also, while I wrote my work history, I didn't use the old name, I just wrote that I work with the company from 2011 to 2014 using the company's limited name because I felt it was same company.

I didn't write this in LOE too.

I understand Accra now ask for CAC docs from some people. What do u think will happen if they see that it was registered as limited in 2013 even when my Reference letter said i worked with them from 2011 to 2014. Is this "misrepresentation". I need your inputs Pls. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Next steps is to apply with all you said you have so get ur documents ready and POF too before you are invited(certiifcates, ielts results, reference letter, childrens birth certificate). Also note that your supporter will be interviewed for them to be sure you are trully related (they also need documents proving this) for those who dont have birth certificate you can do a letter of attestation at NPC. If they need something else it would be requested.

Nobody said the money must be in your account for six month, but for every lump sum, you must have a valid explanation to give. If it is a gift, you will get gift deed to back it up. If you sold your land or car, get documents to back it up.

If your wife is already pregnant at the time you get ITA, You could inform them in your LOE and as soon as the child is born you will update them with your documents.

More information will be gotten from page o.

THOP:
Dear e-family, I need clarification on Manitoba PNP. I just want to avoid silly mistakes that could truncate the whole process.

MY QUESTIONS NOW;

- I am already on the database of Manitoba Government, that is, done with EOI and my point is 560 which signifies that I may be given a chance to apply. I said this because I have been following rounds of invitations and I think the last point for LAA was 519. I want to know the next steps after invitation. I know people may want to refer me to a general page but all I want at the moment is for someone who has gone through Manitoba pnp to please advise.

- Concerning PoF, at present, the money is not in my account but I'm sure I'll raise the cash next month as I plan to take some steps. I want to know if lumping of cash won't affect my application because I heard that the expected cash from CIC must be in the account for at least 6months. Will GIFT DEED suffice in a situation like this?

-In a case where you already have your permanent residence visa and your wife puts to bed just a few days after, what will happen to the baby? Or should one inform them now that wify is pregnant?
Anyone with answers should please help a brother. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
You should be using N290 to 1 CAD at the very least to play it safe.

JonJon2017:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Have they given you an interview date and did they tell you why you require an interview? This does not seem like misrepresentation to me. But does the company have online presence? If they do, won’t it show that the name changed?

joebudden:
Good day all, please i have a question and I would like to know if anyone has ever been in my shoe.

LVO told me last month that my file has been transferred to Accra and that Accra will contact me for interview.

I worked with a small company from 2011 to 2014, when I joined the company in 2011, they were using a registered business name but they later changed and upgraded the name to "Limited" in 2013...Reference letter said i worked with them from 2011 to 2014. Is this "misrepresentation". I need your inputs Pls. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Olamarks: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Please, I recently created an express entry profile and for 3days now my status has been saying 'processing submission '. I am confused as to whether I should create a new profile or keep waiting. I don't want to miss the next draws. Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BishopHNO: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2018
If you were an employee and not the owner of the business, then nobody will request for CAC documents from you, because you were not required to have access to it.

If the name has changed, then very ok to use the new company name, and since that was what you did, on point too. No need to worry, coolue temper.

[Quote author=joebudden post=69456392]Good day all, please i have a question and I would like to know if anyone has ever been in my shoe.

I worked with a small company from 2011 to 2014, when I joined the company in 2011, they were using a registered business name but they later changed and upgraded the name to "Limited" in 2013. For example "Divine motors" now changed to "Divine motors & haulage limited" When I got reference letter last year from the company, it wasn't stated in the letter that the company used an old name. The company wrote I worked with "Divine motors & haulage Limited" from 2011 to 2014

Also, while I wrote my work history, I didn't use the old name, I just wrote that I work with the company from 2011 to 2014 using the company's limited name because I felt it was same company.

I didn't write this in LOE too.

I understand Accra now ask for CAC docs from some people. What do u think will happen if they see that it was registered as limited in 2013 even when my Reference letter said i worked with them from 2011 to 2014. Is this "misrepresentation". I need your inputs Pls. thanks[/quote]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.