Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996544 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2018
ans123:
Would the prevailing exchange rate on Oanda and xe.com suffice. What bank's rate is the least.

Check here for recent rates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=deboks post=69645738][/quote]This is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Carinaflo:

Would it be wise for me to Use WES or IQAS to evaluate my certificate?. I finished from Nnamdi Azikiwe University
It depends on ur major and if there is a verification fee.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2018
There is none.
Elfmannisback:

It depends on ur major and if there is a verification fee.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2018
libra2cute:
Good day ,
Please i need Some advise.
i have a sibling who got his PR ,he landed in canada,did the needful and got his Social insurance number but had to move to the US . can i use him to gain sibling points in EE or do you advise against it.
what is required to show proof that one has a sibling in canada.
please help, trying to complete my EE form

He must be a residence of Canada as you must show evidence that he stays in Canada also.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2018
This might help someone

21 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2018
My peeps. It's PPR. Long post comes up shortly let me recover first

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Matilda2609: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Try this link for matching headings.
Just watching the video did the trick for me. Goodluck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpXQKgygS8I&t=101s

Am grateful Ma'am. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
agates:

grin grin grin grin grin Congratulations!! We are patiently waiting cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
It's PPR. Will update with my long story later. Thank you guys. @Newmum0615 aha I love you Will send you an email

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Matilda2609: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=deboks post=69645738][/quote]

I can't thank you enough. This is absolutely helpful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2018
God Thank You! We are waiting o.
agates:
It's PPR. Will update with my long story later. Thank you guys. @Newmum0615 aha I love you Will send you an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
This has been one of the longest wait in my life. IELTS September 9 maxed my points, husband maxed IELTS too. WES took normal time I evaluated only my masters.

AOR Jan 13th
First ADR was for my husband's passport data pages they wanted all his travel history, I initially scanned only his current passport then I had to scan and send his previous passports.

Mass IP2 happened in Feb 27th. Then silence, ordered first GCMS notes in May and London had not touched my file. Sent London an email and they said awaiting initial review.

I got another ADR 3RD of July for last 3 months statement showing salary deposits. I sent the next day and attached my pay slips for 6 months. Then another silence. I then sent an email to Ralph Goodale MP of public safety and he responded and said my assessments were complete and interview was waived after I uploaded the requested documents.

I went ahead and renewed my passport has it had less than 6 months validity. My son's passport had expired and I raised a CSE and also sent an email no response. When I crossed 6 months no response even after emails and CSE. 9 am this morning got PR.

I want to thank you guys sincerely. @glitteringstar thanks @Newmum0615 @balogunsam and everyone.

Just to note that no two applications are same. For instance I didn't upload thumb prints for my Nigeria police report. In My mind since I didn't Do for the UK I didn't have to, I was scared when pple started saying it was necessary. My employment I claimed points for I got reference letter on plain sheet and notorized it then included my employ ment letter and my former boss's ID. My new employer was a breeze as I got that in the required format. Funds were gift deed, mutual funds and pension. Also I put my NYSC as paramilitary that was what I felt it was. I hear this also has it's drawbacks

God bless you all. It's been an emotional ride. @glitteringstar will need to buzz you as per how you went about your mum s visa.

For London people this issue requires a lot of prayers. God indeed answers

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
jholarharde:

nice to see ur blue Biro jare, hope you are good? how far with the course and the translocation thingy? I don't know what is wrong with laspo they are yet to verify. I am officially frustrated.

Threemg has been holding up the fort for the blue biro dynasty at least. Preparation is underway and translocation is completed. When next are you visiting that LASU? I need to go there with you to create a scene they won't forget in a hurry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
agates:
It's PPR. Will update with my long story later. Thank you guys.

Nice one. Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olabellruk: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations. Go and flourish. May God's blessing be with you.

[quote author=agates post=69655266]This has been one of the longest wait in my life. IELTS September 9 maxed my points, husband maxed IELTS too. WES took normal time I evaluated only my
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
agates:
congratulations to you and yours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats dear. It's a wonderful thing. Celebration mode activated.
agates:
This has been one of the longest wait in my life. IELTS September 9 maxed my points, husband maxed IELTS too. WES took normal time I evaluated only my masters.

AOR Jan 13th
9 am this morning got PR.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
mcstan18:

Threemg has been holding up the fort for the blue biro dynasty at least. Preparation is underway and translocation is completed. When next are you visiting that LASU? I need to go there with you to create a scene they won't forget in a hurry.
your blue Biro has your writing na, lol. I'm presently there, I saw ur msg late, I would have taken u along to help me scara the ground, I think I need to shake tables here, but I don't have energy. on the flip side, its good to hear about the translocation, congratulobai. when are we doing the washing? shey you know I love parries
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2018
hello house, please is there anyone with contact in Usman Danfodio university that can help with verification? it will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by subzero007: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Since you graduated from unizik, use WES and don't waste your time with IQAS. You can use GTBank debit card for your WES payment and get your reference no. Go to Unizik's Exams and Record to process your transcript,it's even faster now.

Carinaflo:
j
How did you make payment to WES? Did you use your naira debit card or western union. Also among WES, CES and IQAS which would you recommend for someone with UNIZIK certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Big congratulations. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it
agates:

AOR Jan 13th
I went ahead and renewed my passport has it had less than 6 months validity. My son's passport had expired and I raised a CSE and also sent an email no response. When I crossed 6 months no response even after emails and CSE. 9 am this morning got PR.

God bless you all. It's been an emotional ride. @glitteringstar will need to buzz you as per how you went about your mum s visa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Eddy4400:
Still thanking God i found this thread, its been so so helpful. Pls everyone shd help with questions below as I'm planning ahead to avoid "had i known stories". Thanks

1.Please how long is UK Police Clearance valid for? Getting my docs ready while studying for IELTS. Should I apply for it now or wait till post ITA?I don't think it has an expiry date. Mine doesn't say it is valid for any period. Please apply asap so you can have all docs ready before you get your ITA. Also when applying for UK Pcc make sure to use a UK delivery address if you're going to select the standard mail/free delivery option. Otherwise if you're using an address in Nigeria please select an option that you can track. The standard mail might get lost in transit. It took them less than a week to attend to my app, but I have been waiting for it to be delivered here until I had to contact them and they told me they had sent it since last month, I had to ask for a copy to be sent to a UK address and got someone to scan and send to me.

2. If you worked in the same company but different periods with a gap in btw (say 2013-15 and 2017-18), is it okay to use one reference letter in CIC format stating both periods (same NOC) or should it be two separate letters? Not getting this now...just clarifying

3. Read from one or two post that bank reference letter in CIC format alone is accepted without statement of account. If this is so, does it mean there'll be no need to worry about Gift Deeds (part of my POF)? My bank is Ecobank by the way....

@newmum @glitteringstar @elfmannisback @canadianfly @ethelia

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations!
agates:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations @agates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2018
agates:
My peeps. It's PPR...

Congrats sis.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations
agates:
This has been one of the longest wait in my life. When I crossed 6 months no response even after emails and CSE. 9 am this morning got PR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations @agates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
There is none.
Better!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itissettled3: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Fizzywah:
Congrats everyone that has gotten PPR and are one their way.

Please find my PPR story here.

Observation my Lord. An excerpt from this story reads thus:

"...Like some already say, that’s the golden email that signifies you have gotten a request to send your passport for the issuance of a temporary PR visa into Canada."

It's a one-way (entry) visa actually. Temporary PR visa is more like an oxymoron.

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.