Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999352 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
This gave me goose bumps . Congratulations!!!
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itissettled3: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
I keep asking myself same question. I do prefer Australia buttttttt their heart break made me suffer. I will allow my husband decide.

mcstan18:

This is about the sweetest PPR news I've read in a long time. You had me at the edge of my seat from the Aussie drama to Canadian EE to post PPR drama. Yours is a sweet story of victory and I celebrate with you and your family.

PS: What would you do if Australia comes back knocking with a PR visa?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Straight to the point.
[quote author=smslive2 post=69662754][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Eddy4400:

@jennypharb1

Thanks for the detailed response. I'll send to an address in the UK. However, they require a document in my name to confirm current address (Nigeria), won't this conflict with UK delivery address or it doesnt matter?

No it won't. Your delivery address can be different from the address on the bank statement or utility Bill you want to use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jennie2switt(f): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello fam, just downloaded my WES Report and observed this comment “ "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above. "

I equally noticed now that there’s an error in the spelling of my name on my Statement of Result which I submitted for the evaluation (an ‘n’ was used where an ‘m’ ought to be).

Please is this an issue? If yes, please how do I go about resolving it? Thanks. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
what a mighty God we serve. Congratulations
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ima2: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

woow. Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
mcstan18:

Very much in play. If it were a certain green and white country, forget it.
Haha... Check ur mailbox!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oj26:
IELTS is on August 18 in Abuja, who else is writing? Please gather let's know ourselves.

I will also be writing on the 18th in Abuja.Please carry me along
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:
I keep asking myself same question. I do prefer Australia buttttttt their heart break made me suffer. I will allow my husband decide.

Great.. If I were the man.. Oz!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
jennie2switt:
Hello fam, just downloaded my WES Report and observed this comment “ "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above. "

I equally noticed now that there’s an error in the spelling of my name on my Statement of Result which I submitted for the evaluation (an ‘n’ was used where an ‘m’ ought to be).

Please is this an issue? If yes, please how do I go about resolving it? Thanks. cry
Go to court and swear an oath. Affidavit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Zeewirld:

I will also be writing on the 18th in Abuja.Please carry me along
This show is an individual thingy oh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Estac: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
I recently (July 14) paid with a GTB card and was charged at the rate of approx. N285/CAD 1. Kpssssshhheww.
ans123:
Please what is the official exchange rate for payment of RPRF and application processing fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jennie2switt(f): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Go to court and swear an oath. Affidavit!

Thanks for the prompt response Elfmann.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hayor2014(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
mcstan18:

You need to raise a CSE immediately detailing the applicability of the PRA2014. You may even upload a copy for the VO to see if need be. Maybe this particular VO isn't conversant with the dynamics of retirement funds yet.

You may also want to get your PFA to do a letter to buttress that point from the PRA2014 that you have. Upload everything and see how it goes. I wish you the very best

I have just done as you said now and uploaded it, copied the section in the Pension Reform act 2014, and the PFA letter where this was clearly stated ooooo with all the Treasury Bill certificates...
Will start sourcing for money also from family people, around 800k minimum needed.
IT WILL END IN PRAISE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hayor2014(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
happytbaby:
Thank you jare, the Madam said it was 'I too know", see now....explain, explain and explain.

Let @Hayor tell us if he mentioned in LOE and if pension administrator mentioned it.

PFA letter mentioned it and it was the number one item in my LOE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
hayor2014:

PFA letter mentioned it and it was the number one item in my LOE
That thing Don dey cast.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmsimple(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Just track the request to UNILAG. Usually takes about 3-4 weeks by post from WES to UNILAG. Maybe another -12 weeks for UNILAG Records Office to deal. No payment except if you graduate from CMUL (N3500).

Adunnee:
I have a question. Is there anyone here who finished from Unilag and has verified with WES? How long did it take for Unilag to respond to WES request to verify your documents? Is there an additional fee I need to pay to Unilag? My transcript has been sent to WES but Unilag is yet to verify my result.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Haha... Check ur mailbox!

Replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Great.. If I were the man.. Oz!

Really? Enlighten me please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello,does anyone have Liz Video on writing?kindly send to my email. agoke91@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
mcstan18:

Replied
Go back!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:
That thing Don dey cast.

Abeg o, people have a good part of their PoF sitting there. They had better not become harbingers of misfortune to some Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
mcstan18:

Really? Enlighten me please
Later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Do you mean 1 to 2 weeks or 12 weeks.
fmsimple:
Just track the request to UNILAG. Usually takes about 3-4 weeks by post from WES to UNILAG. Maybe another [b[b]]-[b]12 weeks[/b][/b] for UNILAG Records Office to deal. No payment except if you graduate from CMUL (N3500).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

All I can say is a massive congrats to you! This is indeed victory at last. Congrats to @agates and all other PPR recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ffo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=smslive2 post=69662754][/quote]

thanks

smslive2,

is the first step to write the exam (language test)? if yes, which exam body?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ffo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
newbie18:

You are most welcome to this amazing journey.
Page 0 of this thread holds the answers you seek.
You might also want to start by googling CRS calculator.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hi, please can you share your youtube study link with me ? Been on this, 5 times now....... always writing 6.5 with other bands perfect. Tired!
opella:
Thank God it ended in praise. 3rd and final attempt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Go back!

Bring it home
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
watching this space with keen interest. This table that this VO is shaking. hmmmm grin

well i want to believe that whoever is revewing is sort of new to handling Nigerian applications
mcstan18:

Abeg o, people have a good part of their PoF sitting there. They had better not become harbingers of misfortune to some Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations @agates -> Jesusdidit

Congratulations @itissettled3 - my heart was literally pumping hard reading this. God is too faithful to fail. Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.