Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999301 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:
My testimony below.

This is about the sweetest PPR news I've read in a long time. You had me at the edge of my seat from the Aussie drama to Canadian EE to post PPR drama. Yours is a sweet story of victory and I celebrate with you and your family.

PS: What would you do if Australia comes back knocking with a PR visa?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks Toju

Tojued:

Check here for recent rates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Torkwase1(f): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Wao your testimony is so inspiring, gave me goose-bumps at a point!
Every PPR story is indeed unique, and gives me hope for my case

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
hayor2014:
Help me oooooooo...

I just saw this in my GCMS note ( they are rejecting my pension fund letter and statement.

You need to raise a CSE immediately detailing the applicability of the PRA2014. You may even upload a copy for the VO to see if need be. Maybe this particular VO isn't conversant with the dynamics of retirement funds yet.

You may also want to get your PFA to do a letter to buttress that point from the PRA2014 that you have. Upload everything and see how it goes. I wish you the very best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
I don’t know how you stayed sane during all these. I thank God for you. He didn’t want you to go to Australia, nothing you did would have changed that decision. Congratulations!

Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
I'll advise you to look for extra cash and raise a CSE.
You can as well send in the Pension Fund Letter again.
hayor2014:
Help me oooooooo...
I just saw this in my GCMS note ( they are rejecting my pension fund letter and statement.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Before im go crawl out begin another crusade for PFA matter grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thank you jare, the Madam said it was 'I too know", see now....explain, explain and explain.

Let @Hayor tell us if he mentioned in LOE and if pension administrator mentioned it.

Newmum0615:
Thank God for GCMS notes. Seems your PFA did not state on the letter that you are entitled to 25% at 4 months post resignation. Did they? This brings us back to the argument that we had on this thread some time back about not needing to state that clause because as the OP stated, 'we should be able to use the whole funds'. undecided
Strong head something. I remember the somebody well angry

Get another letter & statement from your PFA sharply and raise a CSE. Let the clause be clearly stated this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
mcstan18:

This is about the sweetest PPR news I've read in a long time. You had me at the edge of my seat from the Aussie drama to Canadian EE to post PPR drama. Yours is a sweet story of victory and I celebrate with you and your family.

PS: What would you do if Australia comes back knocking with a PR visa?
That too, aussie is still in play right?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maybe it is unfamiliar to the person processing, which kain wahala be this one now? Pele Dear.

hayor2014:

This is clearly stated in the Letter....i dont know the reason for that funny comment there oooo....now am running around looking for cash that i not forth coming
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
SkyWalk12:
I don’t know how you stayed sane during all these. I thank God for you. He didn’t want you to go to Australia, nothing you did would have changed that decision. Congratulations!

But Australian app is still open.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
I agree.

mcstan18:

You need to raise a CSE immediately detailing the applicability of the PRA2014. You may even upload a copy for the VO to see if need be. Maybe this particular VO isn't conversant with the dynamics of retirement funds yet.

You may also want to get your PFA to do a letter to buttress that point from the PRA2014 that you have. Upload everything and see how it goes. I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aka2003: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

WOW!! I had to come out of silent mode for this. I cannot even start to imagine the emotional roller coaster you must have passed through. Congratulations and God bless your steps in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:
That too, aussie is still in play right?

Very much in play. If it were a certain green and white country, forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wow!! shocked Congratulations! My mouth was literally hanging open as o read your story.

Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats dear... I can't believe tears rolled down my cheeks why smiling. The feeling of tears of joy.

went ahead and renewed my passport has it had less than 6 months validity. My son's passport had expired and I raised a CSE and also sent an email no response. When I crossed 6 months no response even after emails and CSE. 9 am this morning got PR.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

This whole canadian express entry journey is so emotional not to talk of adding Australia. I can only imagine the roller-coaster ride of the entire process even after PPR!!! Jeez.
Anyways like I told myself too I will not tell one lie on this journey. We misrepresent ourselves then when we get rejected we say na so God want am. Where as he wants us to trust him. This is the ultimate trust and patience experience anyone can have o.

Congrats again.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
hayor2014:
Help me oooooooo...

Upload bank statement already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
So this na PPR announcement? Madam warn yourself and do the needful. See how you disguised the news sef! grin

Congratulations

Sunmisire:
Congrats dear... I can't believed I tears rolled down my cheeks why smiling. The feeling of tears of joy. Feeling of tears of joy

went ahead and renewed my passport has it had less than 6 months validity. My son's passport had expired and I raised a CSE and also sent an email no response. When I crossed 6 months no response even after emails and CSE. 9 am this morning got PR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by advocatetruth(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello famz, I dont know if this question has been addressed before, which body asesses medical laboratory scientist, WES? As this is a professional course here in nigeria but not sure abt canada tho. Your kind response is needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations Ma'am, please teach me how to use 'bottom power' grin

Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ffo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dear ALL,

Please i am a novice and just want to start applying from scratch, please i need help and guide

1. I want to apply with my spouse and children
2. I have about 8 years experience in IT (Nigeria)
3. I do not have relative or anybody in Canada
4. I dont have a preference for any province
5. I dont mind mind province nomination or Express
6. I do not have job offer yet in Canada

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by newbie18: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
ffo:
Dear ALL,

Please i am a novice and just want to start applying from scratch, please i need help and guide

1. I want to apply with my spouse and children
2. I have about 8 years experience in IT (Nigeria)
3. I do not have relative or anybody in Canada
4. I dont have a preference for any province
5. I dont mind mind province nomination or Express
6. I do not have job offer yet in Canada

Thanks in advance

You are most welcome to this amazing journey.
Page 0 of this thread holds the answers you seek.
You might also want to start by googling CRS calculator.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats.. go forth and prosper.

My testimony below.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aig842: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats @Itissettled3 indeed a testimony, and congrats to you too @agates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by melaninpopping: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello eFamily, Thanks to all contributors for your posts. I and other silent readers are grateful. I would like to know if there is a what's app group for Canadian hopefuls learning french. If yes, please how do i join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
ffo:
Dear ALL,

Please i am a novice and just want to start applying from scratch, please i need help and guide -
ALL YOU NEED IS HERE

1. I want to apply with my spouse and children - Very Possible
2. I have about 8 years experience in IT (Nigeria) - Hot cake in Canada
3. I do not have relative or anybody in Canada - Might not be necessary if you meet the requirements
4. I dont have a preference for any province - Makes it easier
5. I dont mind mind province nomination or Express - You are making a wise choice
6. I do not have job offer yet in Canada - Not necessary

Thanks in advance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Congratulations!!! I rejoice with you and your family and I know you will flourish in Canada with this tenacity by the grace of God!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your fingers are too fast. That's the first PR news today so it got my emotions.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eddy4400: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Jennypharb1 post=69656611][/quote]

@jennypharb1

Thanks for the detailed response. I'll send to an address in the UK. However, they require a document in my name to confirm current address (Nigeria), won't this conflict with UK delivery address or it doesnt matter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.