Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996476 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations!!

balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

You are God, from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguement, you are God all by yourself!!!!

AOR - January 16, 2018
Med Passed - can't remember
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
Sent mail to ottawa...no response
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
Sent mail to ottawa and LVO...no response
June...more silence
July 16 - Raised CSE for 180 days post AOR
No Response
July 26 - Marriage Certificate ADR
Submitted same day
July 27 - We are reviewing additional document you provided
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats to you @Balogunsam. You and your family are highly favored in your new home.

Bia @Newmum01615, you suppose don get Pre-typed testimonial timeline since na? So that as the goodnews drops, you just copy and drop it too as the news dey hot and let the parry begins here.
I no like the suspension sha, all is well that ends well all the same. Me and refresh button na twin today. Today na today, WE DIE HERE in Miracles voice..........

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2018
@balogunsam, a heart congratulations to you and yours. I pray your journey from here be smooth and hassle free. @newmum0615 pls I dont like this kind of play. I refresh like every one hour so I will not come to meet 200pages of congratulations and there will be no where to put mine. congrats in addy. it will end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wurdz: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]Congratulations!!!!
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

You are God, from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguement, you are God all by yourself!!!!

Its been an emotional and nerve wrecking period for myself and family but the Uncreated One has made a way...favour and mercy have spoken for us.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Newmum0615:
Start from 1254 Statistical officers and related research support occupations. We'll progress from there if it is not quite ok.
Thanks. I think this is the closest to what I did. My issue is to decide on what I should use as my designation when I did my Nysc.Since I served in the Budgeting department, what do you think I should make my designation.

Your thoughts?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2018
damzy88:
Thanks. I think this is the closest to what I did. My issue is to decide on what I should use as my designation when I did my Nysc.Since I served in the Budgeting department, what do you think I should make my designation.

Your thoughts?

Thanks

Let me give you an example; Lets assume you worked as an Accountant during your NYSC period. Let them use the designation of Accountant in the letter or Accountant - NYSC. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2018
damzy88:
Kindly see examples of some job descriptions.

• Assit the immediate supervisor in annual budgeting,statistical and financial planning by providing expense projections.
• Compile tables and summarise statistics to develop budget proposal.
• Guide new staff on budget preparation.
• Collaborate with other university officers on budgetary and statistical issues.
• Respond to enquiries regarding the budget of differrlent departments.
• Partner with colleagues to organise Budget defence.

Your thoughts?

Thanks

Maybe you should take a look at 1254
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats @balogunsam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Ethelia:

I'm so so happy for you grin grin grin grin grin grin Congratulations to you and your family cheesy cheesy

grin Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Hi e-family. Progress. Got a due date on my WES ECA evaluation.
Q: As anybody got the evaluation report earlier than the due date given? The stories I hear more are for those that got after the due date.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Kemzyebony:
Finally!!! Congratulationssss grin

It has ended in praise

Yes it has ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Big congrats to u balogunsam. It’s ur new dawn indeed.
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

...baby was not feeling well so wife woke me up to help pet him. Then i had a strong urge to check my mail and behold.... IT IS PPR ....

I froze....tears came to my eyes, i gently left the room to check my laptop in case i was dreaming and i didn't see anything on mycic so i called my friend, threadstone...and he confirmed it was the golden mail.

I have been through fire...lost deals and mostly lost business to burglars in April who invaded and carted away my entire laptops store...twice!

I have been moulded and taught the waiting and living by faith process by the Most High and i am walking on from this with the lessons i have learnt.

Friends on this walk to the maple country, victory at last...

God told us August three weeks ago and it came August 1!

Thank you Jesus! From the rising of the sun to its setting, there's no one like you!

When the Lord returned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that wept!

Glory to God in the highest

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Akpasomething:
Hey guys,
I have a major headache. It has to do with my Job experiences being in different NOC.
1) NYSC - Teaching
2) Raw materials Manager (Procurement) - 7 Months
3) Banking (Current) - 6 Months.

Thank you

1) NYSC - Teaching

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
smslive2:
Congratulations NewDad @balogunsam. May the Land favour you!

Amennn!!! Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Congratulations! @Balogunsam

Thabk you so much. I'm grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Ethelia:

Let me give you an example; Lets assume you worked as an Accountant during your NYSC period. Let them use the designation of Accountant in the letter or Accountant - NYSC. Simple.
oooh. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
joo2018:
Hope you have gotten it. The top column is family size.
The funds required increases as your family size increases from single to married with children. The rows are divided into 2. The first part is the estimated expenses for the PR. The second part is the funds you are required to have in your account to enable you start life in Canada for the first 6 months.
Ok thanks I get now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Newmum0615:
My friend has gotten PPR ooooo. Issa dancing mode. Congratulations bro. I am so happy for you gan. I have correct news. It's coming.

Chai newmum0615, please drop it already. I can’t concentrate at work ooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=agates post=69882684][/quote]

Thank you my sister. God comes through...everytime
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2018
tippex:

Congratulations Newdad. May Cannyland favour You, infact you are already favoured!

Amen ooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lowla1: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2018
joo2018:
Q: As anybody got the evaluation report earlier than the due date given? The stories I hear more are for those that got after the due date.

I got mine a day before the due date

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2018
DadR:
@balogunsam, congratulations to you. He has moved mountains for your sake. God will definitely restore all that was stolen in a thousand fold. Enjoy boss!

@newmum0615, ayam patiently to celebrate with you. Congrats in advance.

He indeed has o. Shocked me to the marrow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2018
joo2018:

yes. it happens both ways. There's a canadavisa wes timeline thread which i followed then, some (me included) get earlier than due date. others get after due date. and again some get on the due date smiley

regardless, once your profile changes to 'final evaluation' expect your eca in max 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2018
efueh:
Congrats to you @Balogunsam. You and your family are highly favored in your new home.

Bia @Newmum01615, you suppose don get Pre-typed testimonial timeline since na? So that as the goodnews drops, you just copy and drop it too as the news dey hot and let the parry begins here.
I no like the suspension sha, all is well that ends well all the same. Me and refresh button na twin today. Today na today, WE DIE HERE in Miracles voice..........

Amen!! Thank you!!

Leave newmum0615 o...she wants to injure us with suspense
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2018
balogunsam:
...IT IS PPR
Friends on this walk to the maple country, victory at last...

TIMELINE
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
August 1 - PPR

Cheers!

Congrats brother. It shall be well with you and family. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Most often than not, people usually receive their ECA report on the day specified by WES.

I'm also in same ship now, waiting for ECA completion this August, after battling with school to send transcript, then battling with WES to send verification mail via email and not post only, waging world war 3 with school to respond to verification email, hmmmm. Truly this journey is not for the faint hearted.
joo2018:

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JustinTrudeau: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Hi Wiz,my DOB was bodly written on my ECA from WES.So i guess they got it from my transcript,can't say for sure.Maybe from registration details on their portal,i wouldn't know.

I didn't open my transcript from ICAN so its hard to tell if DOB is written or not.

Cheers mate
WhizzyG:
EyesondPrize , JustinTrudeau , melarose and every other person that used ATS,

Is date of birth written on The transcript or any of the document sent by ICAN to WES?

Awaiting answers please, as I have an issue regarding my year of birth on my records.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Big Congratulations @balogunsam!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
damzy88:
Hello, I have shared my job descriptions. Kindly help confirm something related on NOC.

Thanks

Already did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
NYSC 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE

For those asking, please be informed i used nysc one year working experience on the application and attached reference lettwr on school letter head signed by the current principal of the school...hope it helps someone.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
mcstan18:

Congrats brother. It shall be well with you and family. Amen

Amenn!! Thanks my brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats Bro and best wishes as you proceed on to the next.

[quote author=balogunsam post=69878704] LONG PPR POST ALERT

Glory to God in the highest

TIMELINE

Decision to travel - Gods word and instruction to move came sometime in 2015 but we did not take it serious till 2016/2017.
IELTS - May 13, 2017
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
Med Passed - can't remember
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
Sent mail to ottawa...no response
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
Sent mail to ottawa and LVO...no response
June...more silence
July 16 - Raised CSE for 180 days post AOR
No Response
July 26 - Marriage Certificate ADR
Submitted same day
July 27 - We are reviewing additional document you provided
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.