Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1005096 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by EyesondPrize: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let ICAN post it. Mine got to WES within 2 weeks. I will advise you go to the Yaba office.[color=#000099][/color]

]please i need a little clarification on this.

I requested ICAN to send my AAT result to WES but they sent softcopy first and said they are waiting for WES to send a verification message that they have gotten the softcopy transcript before they would send hard copy to WES. is this the right procedure?

2. ICAN wants to send my AAT transcript via NIPOST is it okay cos i heard NIPOST takes a lot of time.

Please help me address this thank you.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=ans123 post=69527551][/quote] I don't understand your break down. There are different columns with different total cost. What's the total cost of everything?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=ans123 post=69527551][/quote] Still confused. There are different columns with different total cost. Which is which?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by yejistiker: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good evening Good people, my CRS is 435, created a profile since last year Dec and till now no ITA. Any suggestions on what I can do please?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
yejistiker:
Good evening Good people, my CRS is 435, created a profile since last year Dec and till now no ITA. Any suggestions on what I can do please?
Thank you.
Provide the following information: Age, Marital status, highest level of education, IELTS result, years of work experience.
Or try the CRS calculator with differing but realistic information.
Else, you may try the education line, which is totally a different ball game, where the ball is in your court. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Welcome back. wink smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Akpasomething:

You can use your NYSC work experience as the primary NOC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by WhizzyG: 12:57am On Aug 01, 2018
EyesondPrize , JustinTrudeau , melarose and every other person that used ATS,

Is date of birth written on The transcript or any of the document sent by ICAN to WES?

Awaiting answers please, as I have an issue regarding my year of birth on my records.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Thats true.
Tojued:

Additional payment, additional application step=possibility of increased processing time, additional stress and travel cost for those outside abuja and lagos, seeking permission for day off work.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Oh. I see.
dumsydsassy1:
The only issue will be the long queues at vfs and then the fact that we have to make an additional payment for it. embarassed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by threadstone(m): 4:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Yes!!!!!!!! Dancing mode on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by threadstone(m): 4:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen,

Hello from the otherside. How una dey?
Please permit me to open the floor to give you a special gist from a very special person. The story teaches a story of great perseverance, steadfastness and patience which we all need on this journey. Starting from wes matter to all aor and post aor gist, Candidate X has remained undaunted asking and assisting all and sundry. This person don try for this game. I am happy to announce that......

Abeg no be my timeline. cheesy

We are coming back. grin

Watch this space

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 5:22am On Aug 01, 2018
undecided undecided undecided We will ask antispam bot to ban u for manipulating our expectation

threadstone:
Ladies and gentlemen,

Please permit me to open the floor to give you a special gist from a very special person. The story teaches a story of great perseverance, steadfastness and patience which we all need on this journey. Starting from wes matter to all aor and post aor gist, Candidate X has remained undaunted asking and assisting all and sundry. This person don try for this game. I am happy to announce that......

We are coming back. grin

Watch this space
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2018
threadstone:
Ladies and gentlemen,

We are coming back. grin

Watch this space
New.. Ok.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Elfmannisback:

New.. Ok.
Newmummmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Bia... is it Newmum?
threadstone:
Ladies and gentlemen,

We are coming back. grin

Watch this space
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Attention please Attention Please.

When next you refresh this thread be ready to witness the addition of 100 pages grin grin

Infact, I expect enough silent readers to come out today or even create account for this.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Claire40: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Dancing shoes are on...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2018
We are waiting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2018
I join this Thanksgiving in faith.
Oseeeee!!!! Let's go there!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Hope you have gotten it. The top column is family size.
The funds required increases as your family size increases from single to married with children. The rows are divided into 2. The first part is the estimated expenses for the PR. The second part is the funds you are required to have in your account to enable you start life in Canada for the first 6 months.
Spygadgets19:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Teases angry angry
Hurry up joor grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2018
...when our backs were against the wall..and it seems as if it was over, you made a way, and we're standing here only because you made a way.....

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2018
threadstone:
Ladies and gentlemen,

We are coming back. grin

Watch this space

Wait let me charge my phone nepa just brought light grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2018
LONG PPR POST ALERT

You are God, from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguement, you are God all by yourself!!!!

...baby was not feeling well so wife woke me up to help pet him. Then i had a strong urge to check my mail and behold.... IT IS PPR ....

I froze....tears came to my eyes, i gently left the room to check my laptop in case i was dreaming and i didn't see anything on mycic so i called my friend, threadstone...and he confirmed it was the golden mail.

I have been through fire...lost deals and mostly lost business to burglars in April who invaded and carted away my entire laptops store...twice!

I have been moulded and taught the waiting and living by faith process by the Most High and i am walking on from this with the lessons i have learnt.

Friends on this walk to the maple country, victory at last...

God told us August three weeks ago and it came August 1!

Thank you Jesus! From the rising of the sun to its setting, there's no one like you!

When the Lord returned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that wept!

Glory to God in the highest

TIMELINE

Decision to travel - Gods word and instruction to move came sometime in 2015 but we did not take it serious till 2016/2017.
IELTS - May 13, 2017 (Me: L.8 S.7.5 R.8.5 W.7) / Wife (L.8 S.8 R.8.5 W.7.5)
ITA - October 18, 2017 (We had 443)
AOR - January 16, 2018
Med Passed - can't remember
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
Sent mail to ottawa...no response
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
Sent mail to ottawa and LVO...no response
June...more silence
July 16 - Raised CSE for 180 days post AOR
No Response
July 26 - Marriage Certificate ADR
Submitted same day
July 27 - We are reviewing additional document you provided
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

APPRECIATION

Deep appreciation to the brother i made on this journey, threadstone...your willingness to help and kind heart is exemplary...you are a specimen of humanity itself!

To my sisters agates and jummolami thank you!!! So glad we made it. You have been most inspiring!

To kontagious and 40manlappy, you both knew when i was a JJC here and offered tips at a time or the other, thank you!

To the woman we have all grown to love and respect @newmum0615 .... sigh.... your cheerfulness and unfailing way pf assisting people is second to none. I pray for you from the depth of my heart that all obstacles on your way are removed and your movement forward in this journey is approved in Jesus name!

To every one who has at one time or the other encouraged, motivated, provided answers, God bless you all richly.

For those waiting at any level, either for ielts or ITA or post AOR, may you all find favour at all levels.

Its been an emotional and nerve wrecking period for myself and family but the Uncreated One has made a way...favour and mercy have spoken for us.

Cheers!

UPDATE
I used one year NYSC teaching experience for the FSW..felt the info will help those asking and doubting.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by threadstone(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Youre welcome everybody. Its actually newdad0615

Newmum0615 the spirit is telling me yours is very very soon.

Congrats bro, now i can sleep grin
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

You are God, from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguement, you are God all by yourself!!!!

...baby was not feeling well so wife woke me up to help pet him. Then i had a strong urge to check my mail and behold.... IT IS PPR ....

I froze....tears came to my eyes, i gently left the room to check my laptop in case i was dreaming and i didn't see anything on mycic so i called my friend, threadstone...and he confirmed it was the golden mail.

I have been through fire...lost deals and mostly lost business to burglars in April who invaded and carted away my entire laptops store...twice!

I have been moulded and taught the waiting and living by faith process by the Most High and i am walking on from this with the lessons i have learnt.

Thank you Jesus! From the rising of the sun to its setting, there's no one like you!

TIMELINE

Decision to travel - Gods word and instruction to move came sometime in 2015 but we did not take it serious till 2016/2017.
IELTS - May 13, 2017
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
Med Passed - can't remember
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
Sent mail to ottawa...no response
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
Sent mail to ottawa and LVO...no response
June...more silence
July 16 - Raised CSE for 180 days post AOR
No Response
July 26 - Marriage Certificate ADR
Submitted same day
July 27 - We are reviewing additional document you provided
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

APPRECIATION

Deep appreciation to the brother i made on this journey, threadstone...your willingness to help and kind heart is exemplary...you are a specimen of humanity itself!

To my sisters agates and jummolami thank you!!! So glad we made it. You have been most inspiring!

To kontagious and 40manlappy, you both knew when i was a JJC here and offered tips at a time or the other, thank you!

To the woman we have all grown to love and respect @newmum0615 .... sigh.... your cheerfulness and unfailing way pf assisting people is second to none. I pray for you from the depth of my heart that all obstacles on your way are removed and your movement forward in this journey is approved in Jesus name!

To every one who has at one time or the other encouraged, motivated, provided answers, God bless you all richly.

For those waiting at any level, either for ielts or ITA or post AOR, may you all find favour at all levels.

Its been an emotional and nerve wrecking period for myself and family but the Uncreated One has made a way...favour and mercy have spoken for us.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2018
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

[

Congratulations!! It's a New Dawn.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2018
threadstone:
Youre welcome everybody. Its actually newdad0615

Newmum0615 the spirit is telling me yours is very very soon.

Congrats bro, now i can sleep grin

Amennnnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations bro

balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

...baby was not feeling well so wife woke me up to help pet

Cheers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.