Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999611 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by uchepixy: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats Balogunsam. I'm so happy for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Transformium: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats balogunsam! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats, He makes everything beautiful in His time.
Go and shine.
balogunsam:

behold.... IT IS PPR ....

August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2018
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

IELTS - May 13, 2017
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
Med Passed - can't remember
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
Sent mail to ottawa...no response
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
Sent mail to ottawa and LVO...no response
June...more silence
July 16 - Raised CSE for 180 days post AOR
No Response
July 26 - Marriage Certificate ADR
Submitted same day
July 27 - We are reviewing additional document you provided
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

Cheers!

You know 8 stands for restoration. The month of August is restoration season. A mighty congratulations Sir. I rejoice with you.

And for everyone else awaiting PPR this is that month it falls on you... Are you ready? Because we have plenty congratulations to post and of course praises to give the most high God!

It has ended in praise!!!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by boundlessjoy: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2018
balogunsam:

Its been an emotional and nerve wrecking period for myself and family but the Uncreated One has made a way...favour and mercy have spoken for us.

Cheers!
Congratulations Sir. Once again, God came through!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2018
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

You are God, from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguement, you are God all by yourself!!!!

...baby was not feeling well so wife woke me up to help pet him. Then i had a strong urge to check my mail and behold.... IT IS PPR ....

I froze....tears came to my eyes, i gently left the room to check my laptop in case i was dreaming and i didn't see anything on mycic so i called my friend, threadstone...and he confirmed it was the golden mail.

I have been through fire...lost deals and mostly lost business to burglars in April who invaded and carted away my entire laptops store...twice!

I have been moulded and taught the waiting and living by faith process by the Most High and i am walking on from this with the lessons i have learnt.

Friends on this walk to the maple country, victory at last...

God told us August three weeks ago and it came August 1!

Thank you Jesus! From the rising of the sun to its setting, there's no one like you!

When the Lord returned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that wept!

Glory to God in the highest

TIMELINE

Decision to travel - Gods word and instruction to move came sometime in 2015 but we did not take it serious till 2016/2017.
IELTS - May 13, 2017
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
June...more silence
No Response
Submitted same day
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

APPRECIATION

Deep appreciation to the brother i made on this journey, threadstone...your willingness to help and kind heart is exemplary...you are a specimen of humanity itself!

To my sisters agates and jummolami thank you!!! So glad we made it. You have been most inspiring!

To kontagious and 40manlappy, you both knew when i was a JJC here and offered tips at a time or the other, thank you!

To the woman we have all grown to love and respect @newmum0615 .... sigh.... your cheerfulness and unfailing way pf assisting people is second to none. I pray for you from the depth of my heart that all obstacles on your way are removed and your movement forward in this journey is approved in Jesus name!

To every one who has at one time or the other encouraged, motivated, provided answers, God bless you all richly.

For those waiting at any level, either for ielts or ITA or post AOR, may you all find favour at all levels.

Its been an emotional and nerve wrecking period for myself and family but the Uncreated One has made a way...favour and mercy have spoken for us.

Cheers!

Congrats to you and yours... Amen to your prayers

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Claire40: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

TIMELINE
AOR - January 16, 2018
August 1 - PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2018
My friend has gotten PPR ooooo. Issa dancing mode. Congratulations bro. I am so happy for you gan. I have correct news. It's coming.
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

AOR - January 16, 2018
August 1 - PPR

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chinymi: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2018
@Newmum0615 This is definitely your month. This is proof that God is faithful and he never abandons his own.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2018
You know it dear. You know it. Watch this space.
threadstone:
Youre welcome everybody. Its actually newdad0615

Newmum0615 the spirit is telling me yours is very very soon.

Congrats bro, now i can sleep grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Osaze007:
God I call on you to fast track my Canada visa process. I really want out of this hot mess I’m in

I just want to thank God he answered my prayer

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wizean(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Did u say u have correct news? My ears are wide open.

Newmum0615:
My friend has gotten PPR ooooo. Issa dancing mode. Congratulations bro. I am so happy for you gan. I have correct news. It's coming.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Wow congratulations @balogunsam
May God restore all that was stolen, in hundred fold.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianBae: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2018
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

You are God, from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguement, you are God all by yourself!!!!

...baby was not feeling well so wife woke me up to help pet him. Then i had a strong urge to check my mail and behold.... IT IS PPR ....

I froze....tears came to my eyes, i gently left the room to check my laptop in case i was dreaming and i didn't see anything on mycic so i called my friend, threadstone...and he confirmed it was the golden mail.

I have been through fire...lost deals and mostly lost business to burglars in April who invaded and carted away my entire laptops store...twice!

I have been moulded and taught the waiting and living by faith process by the Most High and i am walking on from this with the lessons i have learnt.

Thank you Jesus! From the rising of the sun to its setting, there's no one like you!

TIMELINE

Decision to travel - Gods word and instruction to move came sometime in 2015 but we did not take it serious till 2016/2017.
IELTS - May 13, 2017
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
June...more silence
No Response
Submitted same day
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

APPRECIATION

Deep appreciation to the brother i made on this journey, threadstone...your willingness to help and kind heart is exemplary...you are a specimen of humanity itself!

To my sisters agates and jummolami thank you!!! So glad we made it. You have been most inspiring!

To kontagious and 40manlappy, you both knew when i was a JJC here and offered tips at a time or the other, thank you!

To the woman we have all grown to love and respect @newmum0615 .... sigh.... your cheerfulness and unfailing way pf assisting people is second to none. I pray for you from the depth of my heart that all obstacles on your way are removed and your movement forward in this journey is approved in Jesus name!

To every one who has at one time or the other encouraged, motivated, provided answers, God bless you all richly.

For those waiting at any level, either for ielts or ITA or post AOR, may you all find favour at all levels.

Cheers!

Congratulations!!! May to be highly favoured in Canada. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats @balogunsam.. Month of PPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2018
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

Cheers!

Congrats Bro. New Month, New beginnings, New testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2018
joo2018:
Congrats, He makes everything beautiful in His time.
Go and shine.

Yes He does! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2018
CanadianBae:

Congratulations!!! May to be highly favoured in Canada. Amen

Amennn! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2018
Newmum0615:
You know it dear. You know it. Watch this space.

We are watching and waiting. Correct news loading! Happy New month sis! Our dancing shoes are ready to celebrate you.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2018
Bimsebony:

Congrats Bro. New Month, New beginnings, New testimonies.

Absolutely! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Wow congratulations @balogunsam
May God restore all that was stolen, in hundred fold.

Amen! Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2018
AdaZion2018:

You know 8 stands for restoration. The month of August is restoration season. A mighty congratulations Sir. I rejoice with you.

And for everyone else awaiting PPR this is that month it falls on you... Are you ready? Because we have plenty congratulations to post and of course praises to give the most high God!

It has ended in praise!!!

Yes o...restoration and a new beginning. Amennn!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Newmum0615:

Thank you my sister. God knows I'd have called you when i saw that mail at 4am if i had your number oo cheesy cheesy cheesy ...the feeling is unexplainable... oya drop the correct news o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2018
mcstan18:

I wouldn't know except you share the detailed JD. The NOC and JD has to have at the minimum three-quarters similitude to be on the safe side. At this juncture, you alone can determine this
Hello,I have shared my job descriptions.Kindly help confirm something related on NOC.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QuantumK: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations. God is indeed faithful.All the best on your way to Canada Amen to those prayers. For everyone waiting. Our own testimonies too are coming this August!

veritas3:

Congrats to you and yours... Amen to your prayers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QuantumK: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations! May God bless you on the way to Canada. God is indeed faithful.
balogunsam:
LONG PPR POST ALERT

TIMELINE

IELTS - May 13, 2017
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
June...more silence
No Response
Submitted same day
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

APPRECIATION

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2018
234ng44uk:

Thanks for the response. Can you pm me with his details or is there a link somewhere for that?
Use the search bar u would find the contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Shinningstar201: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=balogunsam post=69878704] LONG PPR POST ALERT

August 1 - PPR
/quote]

Congratulations bro. What a glorious way to start the new month grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations @Balogunsam, Indeed He makes all things beautiful in His own time
Shine on bro, God bless you and yours in your new country.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by danianne: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Wow!!!! What a news to start the new month. Congrats and may you find favour in Canada.

[quote author=balogunsam post=69878704] LONG PPR POST ALERT

TIMELINE

IELTS - May 13, 2017
ITA - October 18, 2017
AOR - January 16, 2018
IP1 - Feb. 3
NA2 - Feb. 7
IP2 - Feb. 27
Then silence....
March... silence...
April...CSE for New Baby
No response after update
May... Silence
June...more silence
No Response
Submitted same day
August 1 - PPR

Family of 5

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2018
joo2018:
I don't think so. You already said you were cleared for eligibility. It only means they don't want to reveal their source of information or basis of analysis.
I guess it's a matter of national security grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats @Balogunsam

@Newmum Babygirl; you're next

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.