Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating (29039 Views)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by stane007: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2018
A Nigerian Twitter user, Vashti, yesterday excitedly announced that her bestie, who is a married woman, is about to start cheating on her man.

According to Vashti, she's so happy that her bestie, who is also a mother of one, will soon get herself a boyfriend and she can't wait for them to start traveling together, catching trips like they did in school while spending her bestie's hubby's money.

Read her tweets below:

I know my married bestie in lekki is just waiting for her child to clock 1, before she gets her self a boyfriend...she should sha allow me pick a fine man for her tho..

Now that she has married and has given her husband a son as per Igbo man,she can now live her best life,while spending his money ...I can't wait for us to start traveling together and catching trips like we did in school ���

To think I was on twitter feeling sorry for her cos her husband has been cheating all over Nigeria ..I didn't know she was chilling cos of her baby...she finally opened up to me about her plans and I'm so happy ������

Married or na..there is always a man available out there for a woman..you women just choose to stay with men that cheat cos you feel no man would want you ..honey that's a lie!!!!

I will sha kill her if she decides to date her ex that she dumped for her husband..cos I know he's been lurking around,wanting a relationship ..she needs to get a finer man biko

Dee just gave me hope again and I'm happy...I thought marriage was going to turn her into this woman that would sit at home and watch her man cheat..I feel good now

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-celebrates-married-girlfriend-cheating-twitter/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by maxti: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Best of Luck...

In Your new Home!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Ekiseme(m): 6:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Ịmana Ọnwụ na egbu nwa nkịta adịrọkwa ekwe ya nụrụ isi nsi.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by malware: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Just imagine

74 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Ekiseme(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Dear sisters, this is the kind of friends your mother warned you about,

Instead of her to go and get married to her own husband, she's blabbing and proud about scattering her friend's home, smh.

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Peterdrumz(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2018
U lack sense.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by sisisioge: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin

Anyways, you just told on your friend. Her husband/his friends/family would read this and know exactly what's up. Hian! Someone can not even cheat in peace grin

22 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by BruncleZuma: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Gbeborun!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Amirullaha(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Some people are mahd sha...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by pawesome(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Lekki slay grand ma's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by tofolo(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Na wa o.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by olylove: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
For the night is dark and full of terrors

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Nothing New. Men Do Same embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Ayokunlemi96(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Pure madness. Let me go screenshot her name, avatar, bio and everything in case any relative of mine wants to bring her home to mama.

Ha! These people are wicked o! Who does she think she is doing? No kudos to the cheating husband too though, marriage is a commitment, respect the laws guiding it. I only pity the poor child who risks growing up in a broken home.

grin grin grin Ara me riri, m'orori ologbo ni shoprite. (Wonders I have never seen, I saw cat's head on sales in Shoprite)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Diso60090(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
malware:
Just imagine

You need English not God
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by freedomchild: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Nonsense.... Nigerian girls have lost it. There lives revolves round their stinky pussy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by wiloy2k8(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
lol
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by dayleke: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Amazing,uhn?
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by thunderbabs: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Una adventure go land either of you or both of ya where you wldnt like.

Have fun while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Olypeppy(f): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Bad friendship...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by coolie1: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
h
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Follygunners: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
N'digbo tinz.. grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by marvin905(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
am just speechless
so this is someones friend
lord save me from hoes

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Justiyke4u: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Is this supposed to be a joke or what
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by hokafor(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Common sense is not common
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Firgemachar: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Cheating on your husband to pay back his cheating ways is doing him a great favour.
The LORD will simply hands off your case since you have chosen to fight for yourself.

Eventually, the cheating woman loses.

The man goes free.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Dee60: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
d
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by CoolFreeday(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Congratulations to them. SMH
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
friend wants to destroy her home, its all fun and games till one gets hiv

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.