Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating (29051 Views)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Gerrard59(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2018
tartarus:
No one is condemning the man for cheating. Anyways I wish that woman good luck in her endeavors.
You can't come and kill yourself cos of any man/woman cool

Thank you!

I was expecting at least ONE person to condemn the husband for cheating, but alas, none did! So the woman is to be blamed because she wants to cheat when her husband probably has a first class in cheating?

Hypocrites everywhere! And someone mentioned prayer, tell me, when has prayer stopped a man from cheating? Why should a lady pray for a man (an adult) to stop cheating when he can do same? Or is adultery not a sin again as fornication? But then, when she married him, she probably listed God fearing as one of his characters. grin

And your bolded is on point.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Achadu76: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
malware:
Just imagine

Hahahahahahaha see vex abeg.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by CadetFrancis: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
May my sweet long dick fall on u
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Samakus(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Vashti..

She's living up to her name.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by AFONJACOW(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
I volunteer to water her garden as long as she want... my ikenga is 11.2ft long muscular and thick, it can serve both friends if they want party's grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Cyberleets: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't think I can even get married. girls of this generation can't settle down in marriage!!

Baby mama with no attachment is what am aiming for
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
Dear sisters, this is the kind of friends your mother warned you about,

Instead of her to go and get married to her own husband, she's blabbing and proud about scattering her friend's home, smh.
she's not scattering the home. the home has been scattered by the man...
Hopefully though she won't go through it
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by BluntBoy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Gerrard59:

Thank you!

I was expecting at least ONE person to condemn the husband for cheating, but alas, none did! So the woman is to be blamed because she wants to cheat when her husband probably has a first class in cheating?

Hypocrites everywhere! And someone mentioned prayer, tell me, when has prayer stopped a man from cheating? Why should a lady pray for a man (an adult) to stop cheating when he can do same? Or is adultery not a sin again as fornication? But then, when she married him, she probably listed God fearing as one of his characters. grin

And your bolded is on point.

I will never cheat on someone for cheating on me.

What is even the assurance that the husband is even cheating on her? What if it is just gossips carried out by her friend who now earnestly wants to get her a boyfriend

You cheat on me, you are gone. I won't leave my home and be abusing my body because I want to pay somebody back.

There are more loads of problems (medical and psychological) for a cheating woman than a cheating man. This is however not to encourage men to cheat. It is just to tell people to look beyond revenge, especially if you are going to be paying with your body.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Crixina(f): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
Dear sisters, this is the kind of friends your mother warned you about,

Instead of her to go and get married to her own husband, she's blabbing and proud about scattering her friend's home, smh.
She will be the first to send hotel pix of bestie and new boyfriend to husband.

I'm a woman, but I have to join the band wagon and say "fear women"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Crixina(f): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
olylove:
For the night is dark and full of terrors
That's why we need The Lord of Light.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by MamaCass: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Winter is here
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by efficiencie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
...the husband sets fire to his home and the wife doesn't want to be left out of the fun so she orders for a truck of gas-filled cylinders...both the husband and wife sit down to watch their home go up in flames...then they sign papers and go separate ways! Dumb idiots...maintain your baby mama, baby daddy levels and let those who are ready to be committed, sacrificial and godly concern themselves with the affairs of marriage!
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Kyllahmc(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin
freedomchild:
Nonsense.... Nigerian girls have lost it. There lives revolves round their stinky pussy
grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by moorevic(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
It doesn't even the balance rather it adds to issue. Two persons can't be mad at once.

Pataricatering:
pray to God ? Do husbands pray to God to resist temptation and stop fcking around ? No , they don’t ! Two wrongs always even the balance !
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by mechanics(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Celebrating foolishness, i pity her and her friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.