Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating (29050 Views)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Miles300: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
Dear sisters, this is the kind of friends your mother warned you about,

Instead of her to go and get married to her own husband, she's blabbing and proud about scattering her friend's home, smh.
terrible
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Igbudu1: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Demons on rampage !
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Supreme01: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Papa God when are you sending me my wife cause all this once on earth are impared product?

as for that expired product call friend this is for u...

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by cyberguy72(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2018
stane007:
A Nigerian Twitter user, Vashti, yesterday excitedly announced that her bestie, who is a married woman, is about to start cheating on her man.

According to Vashti, she's so happy that her bestie, who is also a mother of one, will soon get herself a boyfriend and she can't wait for them to start traveling together, catching trips like they did in school while spending her bestie's hubby's money.

Read her tweets below:

I know my married bestie in lekki is just waiting for her child to clock 1, before she gets her self a boyfriend...she should sha allow me pick a fine man for her tho..

Now that she has married and has given her husband a son as per Igbo man,she can now live her best life,while spending his money ...I can't wait for us to start traveling together and catching trips like we did in school ���

To think I was on twitter feeling sorry for her cos her husband has been cheating all over Nigeria ..I didn't know she was chilling cos of her baby...she finally opened up to me about her plans and I'm so happy ������

Married or na..there is always a man available out there for a woman..you women just choose to stay with men that cheat cos you feel no man would want you ..honey that's a lie!!!!

I will sha kill her if she decides to date her ex that she dumped for her husband..cos I know he's been lurking around,wanting a relationship ..she needs to get a finer man biko

Dee just gave me hope again and I'm happy...I thought marriage was going to turn her into this woman that would sit at home and watch her man cheat..I feel good now

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-celebrates-married-girlfriend-cheating-twitter/

She just want to trend......fake story

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by ameri9ja: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
Ịmana Ọnwụ na egbu nwa nkịta adịrọkwa ekwe ya nụrụ isi nsi.

Very good Igbo writing except that the following are more correct:
n'egbu
adighi ekwe ya
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Typical modern nigerian marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by oglalasioux(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2018
So nobody can understand this twitter user wants to rubbish her friend?
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by moorevic(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2018
I mean like "what the fvck is this" two wrongs can never make a right. Just because your partner doen't mean you condescend to their level to pay back. Mehn you act matured and pray to God.
P.s she is the worst friend ever
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Uzorgod(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Thank God non of my married relative lives in Lekki cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by ladygudhead(f): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
HOMEBREAKER!!! ...mehnnn! u guys are in trouble cheesy .i jst pray 4 my future sons...
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by kapelvej: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Such a fool
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Ekiseme(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2018
ameri9ja:

Very good Igbo writing except that the following are more correct:
n'egbu
adighi ekwe ya
they're all the same, just written in different forms.

n'egbu - na egbu
Adịghị ekwe-adịrọ ekwe
Adịghịkwa ekwe-adịrọkwa ekwe.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Pataricatering(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2018
ehie:
friend wants to destroy her home, its all fun and games till one gets hiv
ehn let her get hiv- atleast she earned it herself and enjoyed herself in the process ! - do you know how many women have caught hiv and other diseases from their husbands ? It’s sad when you catch disease from your husbands enjoyment !

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by lagdmark(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018
FAKE STORY ON NL everyday.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by DIYhackers: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
What kind of friend is this?
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Pataricatering(f): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
moorevic:
I mean like "what the fvck is this" two wrongs can never make a right. Just because your partner doen't mean you condescend to their level to pay back. Mehn you act matured and pray to God.
P.s she is the worst friend ever
pray to God ? Do husbands pray to God to resist temptation and stop fcking around ? No , they don’t ! Two wrongs always even the balance !

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by ameri9ja: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
they're all the same, just written in different forms.

n'egbu - na egbu
Adịghị ekwe-adịrọ ekwe
Adịghịkwa ekwe-adịrọkwa ekwe.

One form is better. Nobody says "na egbu" they say "n'egbu"
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by dequeenishere: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2018
This kind of friend is not good for a married woman. She will eventually land u in trouble and scatter ur home because she wants u back to the streets.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Dee60: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Demonic counsels everywhere.

Good news - Jesus still delivers.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by nikz(f): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
malware:
Just imagine
Kikikikikikikiki no be small him we are oh?
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Louteelaw84: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Guys guys guys, this is getting serious...did we really miss the rapture, cos gbo gbo iroyin ti a n ka yiii, o to ju su mi o
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by tartarus(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2018
No one is condemning the man for cheating. Anyways I wish that woman good luck in her endeavors.
You can't come and kill yourself cos of any man/woman cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Ekiseme(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
ameri9ja:

One form is better. Nobody says "na egbu" they say "n'egbu"
there's no better form bro, they all serve the same purpose,

Obi na egbu/na-egbu ọkụkọ and Obi n'egbu ọkụkọ is the same.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by SAMAYODELE(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
This lady is definitely single
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by Jackipapa: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2018
I will not be surprised if she's one of the husband's lay about!
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by tohtoh: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
....and in d end, men shall be lovers of themselves than of How.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by dominique(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Except she's using a fake account nobody knows about, then she's out to destroy her friend's marriage. Anybody that knows her can easily connect the dots and find out who she's talking about. She's probably jealous of her friend's marriage and wants to ruin it.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by sirusX(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
So he cheated....that doesn't mean the lady should reduce herself to his level

Even though that was her past life....she should live for herself and her baby while praying for her husband

Some roads ain't worth the journey
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by EmmyDJourno: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
For a prostitute you would pay with a loaf of bread, for another man's wife, you would pay with all you have shocked
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by focus7: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Igbos marriage na scam, both men and women among them cheat.
Re: Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating by ameri9ja: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
there's no better form bro, they all serve the same purpose,

Obi na egbu/na-egbu ọkụkọ and Obi n'egbu ọkụkọ is the same.

One sounds like how ndigbo actually talk, that's why it is better.

Notice, ndigbo not ndi igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.