Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (35438 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by maryjan8(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Congrate
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by godofuck231: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
D
ChangeIsCostant:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/former-keke-driver-releases-pre-wedding-photos-with-fiancee-reveals-how-they-started.html
Somewhere in Nigeria a slay Queen of 45 years old is waiting for otedola and adenugas son to fall from the sky and propose marriage, congratulations mango park is on his way keep waiting!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by cooltola(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Marry a hustler, do not marry a rich man who hate working/ hustling. Some people are rich because of family inheritance/ connection. Soon or later, the money go finish. Not all rich pikins are hustlers, I know one who hate working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Moreoffaith:
AND AUNTY EBERE AND CHIOMA IS BUSY LOOKING FOR A TALL, HANDSOME, HARDWORKING, CUTE AND RICH GUY AT 39.

I WILL PERSONALLY ASK MY 2 YEAR OLD BOY TO CALL YOU BY NAME SINCE YOU NO WAN CHANGE UNA STATUS.

So because someone is aging, the person shouldn't have choice again
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by zonax(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
LADIES don't try this at home,school or anywhere..... KEKE driver shocked

You are your life. Lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Painkila: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Love is blind,marriage opens your eyes.
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by johnlvis(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=TRADELYN post=67042706]Sweet tongue[/quote

What's your business? ]
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by isybeke(f): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Definition of true love, congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by emperormossad(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
blackpanthar:
I YAM NOT UNDERSTANDING...... if he was FORMERLY a KEKE driver.... what BETTER is he doing now.... the pics ended with him still driving KEKE.... wont he SHOW the BEFORE and AFTER?

grin grin.
Oga film show don end

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by emperormossad(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

The archangel has spoken.
I'm sure her minions are around the corner.
grin grin
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by nuelsam: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i like the strategy the guy used.... Test the product first and it was tasteful and juicy but wasnt sure if it was just a flash in the pan.......continued testing it and was enjoying its taste......then he decided to test if it would bear fruit.....after harvesting its fruits, the guy decided to buy the product.....smart guy

All young men out there should emulate this guy........test and be sure of the product before buying. A huge number of young girls these days already have the juice in their honey pot dried out and their womb flushed down the hospital's soak away.
trash

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by emperormossad(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i like the strategy the guy used.... Test the product first and it was tasteful and juicy but wasnt sure if it was just a flash in the pan.......continued testing it and was enjoying its taste......then he decided to test if it would bear fruit.....after harvesting its fruits, the guy decided to buy the product.....smart guy

All young men out there should emulate this guy........test and be sure of the product before buying. A huge number of young girls these days already have the juice in their honey pot dried out and their womb flushed down the hospital's soak away.

Blood of zechariah.
How can you say such nasty things about your fellow gender. I mean, that's unfair.
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Iceberg3: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Camel toe,l mean,camel driver nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by tunary(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Some ladies will be like Me marry a keke driver, God forbid.

Keep waiting for a guy that works in a big company with fat salary or one who operate a big business. later them go say behind every successful man is a woman. gold diggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lol. When a man eventually finds a good job, he still prefers the gal he knew when he had nothing. Except he's under a spell.
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by ceecypeju(f): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chukwu222222:
Who else notice how beautiful the girl is without makeup

��

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by tunary(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
godofuck231:
D
Somewhere in Nigeria a slay Queen of 45 years old is waiting for otedola and adenugas son to fall from the sky and propose marriage, congratulations mango park is on his way keep waiting!
That's how they'll keep waiting even in their old age
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by jeff1607(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
delishpot:
And some nairaland boys be crying blood and making excuses why they can not settle down in life. See keke driver got a babe and child without a rich god father. There is someone for everyone but most reject that someone meant for them.

create a topic and ask how many girls would like to start a family on less and also on a low budget for wedding, you would be surprised no lady would agree to such a union. At least for the union to hold them go bill you 1.5million and above

knocking @ the door 5k

stage 1 20k

stage 2- 75k

stage 3 -150k

things for the youths

things for the girl's mother

things for the MIL meeting and church members

the list goes on n on

even the ladies won't pity you, they would keep on encouraging that it's only once

you marry finish dem go still bring brother or sister join you for house to train

no guarantee that the lady would give u peace of mind or take u to d next level.
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by hopuhsirlor(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
blackpanthar:
I YAM NOT UNDERSTANDING...... if he was FORMERLY a KEKE driver.... what BETTER is he doing now.... the pics ended with him still driving KEKE.... wont he SHOW the BEFORE and AFTER?
oponu ni e bobo yi, didn't u see him sitting in a plane? wait shey Na follow come be ur dindinrin abi u just get am?
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by jaywise(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
And he is even a Liverpool fan. #YNWA Congrats man!!!
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
What God has joined let no man put asunder Amen
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
delishpot:
And some nairaland boys be crying blood and making excuses why they can not settle down in life. See keke driver got a babe and child without a rich god father. There is someone for everyone but most reject that someone meant for them.
actually it's d ladies... They don't want the broke hustling Nairaland boys. You can't fall in love with just anyone. Only your heart decides but I'll admit some Nairaland boys go for who their skittles want at d moment.

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Ubongdemaga: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very lovely. A young man and his fiancee are in the spotlight after releasing their pre-wedding pictures. The soon-to-be groom, CaSa De Prince, who was a tricyclist popularly known as Keke driver, revealed how their love began years ago.

The couple who have a child - are set to officially tie the knot next month in Delta state. Congratulations to them.

He took to his Facebook account to share their story. Read below;

THIS IS HOW WE STARTED SOME YEARS AGO, she accepted me even with my condition and even loved me unconditionally, she bear me a child even when I don't have anything to prove as a man... Now it's my time to pay back and proved to her that I appreciated each moment spent with her...

Now I believed what God has join together no man can put ASUNDER to it.. It's an advice to the whole world don't discriminate anyone because no man's condition is expected to be static for ever..

Please keep the date as we share our love on may 3RD @ OSUBI OPPOSITE THE AIRPORT AND also may 6th @ pti conference center........ It's going to be hot.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/former-keke-driver-releases-pre-wedding-photos-with-fiancee-reveals-how-they-started.html
the same God that visited u and change ur story will one day visit me too. Congrats and i wish u guys a happy, fruitful, blessed relationship.
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by delishpot: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
jeff1607:

create a topic and ask how many girls would like to start a family on less and also on a low budget for wedding, you would be surprised no lady would agree to such a union. At least for the union to hold them go bill you 1.5million and above

knocking @ the door 5k

stage 1 20k

stage 2- 75k

stage 3 -150k

things for the youths

things for the girl's mother

things for the MIL meeting and church members

the list goes on n on

even the ladies won't pity you, they would keep on encouraging that it's only once

you marry finish dem go still bring brother or sister join you for house to train

no guarantee that the lady would give u peace of mind or take u to d next level.

Them go dey jor! My gateman just marry one fine girl a while ago. The problem most people have is that they want to snag someone places his/herself above their(the person searching) status or level. The ones that will be willing to love them they will consider mgbeke, dense, Nwanna, Okoro, aboki etc. That is what I think is the issue here.

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by clemz85(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
If I ponder the value of women,
Socialogically they said "behind every successful man there is a woman"

Spiritually they said he that findeth a wife findeth.....?"

Ok' I think women should make themselves more valuable and useful by knowing the fact that they hold breakthrough for some men,

If a key is meant to open a locked door but it's looking for an already opened door, what use is it?

Ok, for men, if you disappoint any woman who stood by you like wisdom beside God during Creation... hmm the thunder that is coming your way is wielding RPG... I no dey
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Deltatoto: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
delishpot:

Them go dey jor! My gateman just marry one fine girl a while ago. The problem most people have is that they want to snag someone places his/herself above their(the person searching) status or level. The ones that will be willing to love them they will consider mgbeke, dense, Nwanna, Okoro, aboki etc. That is what I think is the issue here.

Thank you for saying the truth.
This week alone, I have seen up to 4 prewedding pictures of humble couples. The same people yabbing their looks, will still turn around to complain of materialism. Them never ready...
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Deltatoto: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Prognose:
Mehn the babe fine oh shouh! And with all her packaging she still get mind follow keke driver! Maximum respect to her, she be proper wife material cool
look at this Man U dey think say husband dey
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by harvtech(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Even the beautifull photos tells the whole story wish you guys a blissful marriage life
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by delishpot: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Thank you for saying the truth.
This week alone, I have seen up to 4 prewedding pictures of humble couples. The same people yabbing their looks, will still turn around to complain of materialism. Them never ready...

Such is life. The females want someone that is made the men want someone that can endure his ecxesses. I believe what they both need is someone that can work and sail at the same cruising level with them. A wife that will not see it as enduring but as sailing through a faze in life and a man who will not look for someone to give bs and will endure but rather someone whom he can also support to be happy and take counsel from when things seem scrambled. That type of union will stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Desmek: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chayeh!.... This is tru love. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.