Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (35430 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by salt1: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chukwu222222:
Who else notice how beautiful the girl is without makeup

I was even wondering if it's the same girl.
She's so young and pretty without makeup

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by godofuck231: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
tunary:
That's how they'll keep waiting even in their old age
I have a word or two for you: chimamanda adichie lipsrsealed
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
LADIES don't try this at home,school or anywhere..... KEKE driver shocked
you should rather say young ladies as beautiful as Juliet Ibrahim,not just ladies. if a girl is beautiful but not too beautiful,she has no option,she should manage any man that comes her way
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by ufuosman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
,All d best to dem
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Reekwonder(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
ak22:

Why don't you have sense for a second?
just wondering too
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Rajosh(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chukwu222222:
Who else notice how beautiful the girl is without makeup
you're so right. when I saw the Last pix, all I could say was "wow"

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by blackpanthar: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Omo Ale, abinu-eni

WHEN I POSTED THE COMMENT HE HAD NOT UPLOADED THE PICS, I was not the first to comment BUT your stwupiditi will never have maturity to think wisely with your afonja brainwave.

As useless as your comment is, so is your life. Ode Oloshi omo-olosho.

hopuhsirlor:

oponu ni e bobo yi, didn't u see him sitting in a plane? wait shey Na follow come be ur dindinrin abi u just get am?
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Macdav(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
tongue
Evablizin:
She is pretty.
You are pretty

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Do you know the kain cassava wey the guy carry. Big cassava controls ladies better than big account
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by zakari247(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
Keke driver dey earn pass some bank tellers
I swear to God na true. o boy thunder fire any idiot way say na lie. I swear keke NAPEP fit make salary time 2 of watin bank teller day earn untop of then get free time.
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by chuggy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
Keke driver dey earn pass some bank tellers
na so...no be by starch shirt
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by dview001(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
brother pls go 4 paternity test that child is not yours
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
blackpanthar:
I YAM NOT UNDERSTANDING...... if he was FORMERLY a KEKE driver.... what BETTER is he doing now.... the pics ended with him still driving KEKE.... wont he SHOW the BEFORE and AFTER?
what is wrong with being a Keke driver
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
you go tey for shelf
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Pharovo(m): 3:09am On Apr 30, 2018
The last pic though. Wetin concern that man for behind.
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Burgerlomo: 3:14am On Apr 30, 2018
This is lovely. May God bless their union cool
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:06pm On May 04, 2018
Congratulations bro, l like gud women I pray that... the Lord will give me one as a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.