Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. (2628 Views)

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill / Nigerian Dad Stops Son-Inlaw From Stripping His Daughter On Wedding Day (Pix) / Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola Speaks On How Much He Makes From His Videos Every (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2018

A 20-year old American Victoria, who had always wished she would end up being a stripper, has eventually gotten her wishes met.

Victoria, who now works as a stripper took to her Twitter page to share her story and the amount of money she makes just stripping.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/lady-on-twitter-shows-off-the-money-she-makes-from-stripping/

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by dkronicle(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Choiiii i need to start stripping.. Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
dkronicle:

Really? Can You..?

But, you are a man.. grin grin grin
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Auladimeji(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
lipsrsealed I'm a male i have nothing to say

Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by dkronicle(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Really? Can You..?

But, you are a man.. grin grin grin
male stripper na. U can be my first client
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by quinSonia(f): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
dkronicle:

bros abeg which app b dat?
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by dkronicle(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
quinSonia:

bros abeg which app b dat?
Xe currency..
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Dickspray(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Preshy561(f): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
whatever you do,put your best to it. the sky will be your limit.smiley
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Blackfire(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Child of the world...
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2018

Buhari is Suppose To Be A Stripper

1 Like

Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by donstan18: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
She's not a prostitute according to her, she's just a stripper. A stripper should be one who gets paid to dance erotically in a show, so i'll say she's hardworking and making use of her talent.

Unlike some ladies who only strips on top of their boyfriend's preeq with Terry G's music under hot sun just to be rewarded with biscuit and coke.

Preshy561:
whatever you do,put your best to it.
the sky will be your limit.smiley

You are right, it's good for a lady to motivate herself in a public forum, because we all knows what she does.

I'm with you, the sky will be your limit.

1 Like

Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Awan eyan cadi b cheesy
I am rich !!!
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Preshy561(f): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy
don't quote me.angry
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Preshy561(f): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy
don't quote me.angry
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by Preshy561(f): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:
She's not a prostitute according to her, she's just a stripper. A stripper should be one who gets paid to dance erotically in a show, so i'll say she's hardworking and making use of her talent.

Unlike some ladies who only strips on top of their boyfriend's preeq with Terry G's music under hot sun just to be rewarded with biscuit and coke.

You are right, it's good for a lady to motivate herself in a public forum, because we all knows what she does.

I'm with you, the sky will be your limit.
yes,the sky is my starting point.
God bless whatever I put my hand to.smiley
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by ibkayee(f): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
dkronicle:
Lmao grin
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by ok14real(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
*VACANCY FOR A DATA ENTRY OFFICER NEEDED URGENTLY.*
​PAY PER VIEW​ is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a
​DATA ENTRY OFFICER:​ They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
​REQUIREMENTS:​
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years
​JOB DESCRIPTION:​ Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.
​SALARY:​ Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)
​PAYMENT:​ is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.
*Application is absolutely FREE through the link below *http://ahmoney.bid/2145119398617/*
REGISTER. AND THANK ME LATER.

�������‍♂
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by iamJ(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
another popular misconception, strippers arent prostitutes but nairalanders are already insulting her

all these garri soakers wouldnt use their head to understand things, hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by donephi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Preshy561:
whatever you do,put your best to it.
the sky will be your limit.smiley
even when you Bleep, put your best to it, the sky will be your starting point.
Re: Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. by dkronicle(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Lmao grin
hey dear, you on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Marry Old Women / Men Are Not Trash,our Taste For Men Is Trash. Dear Men, We Are Sorry. / I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.