Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be (758 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Check Out This Hilarious Photo I Saw On Facebook Which Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Jamie90(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nairaland is really informative; most of the things I know now, I learnt here. However, I love toasting babes on facebook.

But I will choose nairaland over any other social media

Over to you guys

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Rockstation
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Facebook is boring. Nairaland it is.
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by oceanized25(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't have a Facebook account,I don't see its usefulness, but nairaland.....I have created 3accounts now,after having issues with my logging details.......I just have to be here,its my land.Nairaland all d way. grin
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Jamie90(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
ariketalks:
Facebook is boring. Nairaland it is.
if you were the handsome type, facebook wouldn't be boring to you. grin
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jamie90:
if you were the handsome type, facebook wouldn't be boring to you. grin
Very funny. I'm not the "handsome type" undecided
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Durhleepee(f): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nairaland it is for me jare. But unfortunately, Nl is becoming boring. Please, somebody should do something ASAP.
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Preshy561(f): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm addicted to NL, so I prefer it to fb.
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Opentokwowledge: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nairaland ke? Yoo badi Nl leemeta!
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't have fb, I deactivated my page sometime ago, NL, Reddit & Twitter are my go to for entertainment and News update. I don't even watch TV.

The amount of trolls here on nairaland makes it less intellectual, Mods and Seun don't do enough to keep this site sanitized. We need more sub thread/sections, dislike or downvote button, DM here instead of going straight to email, some people even forget the email they sign up with therefore can't access their PM and most importantly, hire more MODs, each mod for a section not one mod overseeing 3 or more sections, the mod wouldn't be effective.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Yuneehk(f): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
I hardly visit Facebook. I did recently, and it was looking different na so I close am grin I prefer Nairaland. Whether or not you're having a bad day, the comments from nairalanders will make you laugh so hard. It's more fun in here than anywhere else smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Diamond23(f): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
watch Nd post pix on Facebook only buh wen it comes to informative nd educative NL na baba. V learnt a lot here both d good, bad nd ugly.sometimes just luv der bashing grin
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by bizza45: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
before I will choose nairaland , but as for now na Facebook ... all nairaland do is to talk about bbnaija and snakes ... no educative info come up again ... their gossiping pass Linda ikeji own sef
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by urbobo20(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
I will chose nairaland in fact I don't know how I can deactivate my Facebook
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by Oyebee91(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2018
If not for football n trolls. .I for deactivate my fb teytey. ..almost fake lifestyles everywhere. ..my friends self no rch 50 self. ..Nl nko?they need to work on the display. .I'll go for Facebook
Re: If You Were Made To Choose Between Nairaland And Facebook,Which Would It Be by ImaIma1(f): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
I visit Facebook like once in two weeks...so I guess it is NL.

(1) (Reply)

Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? / Tribute To Mom / Women are stingy and greedy even to death situation! See why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.