Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tribute To Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute To Mom (738 Views)

Tribute To Late Victorian / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Mom by McEphiks(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2018
I was born into a poor family. My loving mother was a fish seller while my caring dad was a farmer. Growing up I needed much more than I wanted but there was little to be offered by my dear parents which occasionally pains me. I had dreams, I had ambitions, I had goals, one of them being a medical doctor. At 7 (2000) I was a fluent reader at a Kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses aiming to become a long term serving regular pioneer with the aim of helping others know about the truth about God and his loving purpose for obedient mankind. At 12 things changed as my parents gives me more than I needed. I became too needy, I wanted independence, freedom, money, time, material things all which my mensch mother provided except independence and freedom. It hurts me but I was a kid who reluctantly obeys her simple but strict rules and her direct instructions occasionally defying those rules even though I had to pay dearly for it. 3 years later as a teenager asking for an unattainable freedom I thought as a senior secondary school certificate holder I'm been too kiddy and had to do it the hard way (I was wrong). I became contempt to my mother.In my quest for independence I left home for an unknown destination thinking that's the best way to attain freedom. Sadly, I was wrong , many times when the street taught me lessons I'll head back home to my darling mom who'll lovingly scold and discipline me the best way a mother can yet it doesn't stop me from going to back to where I came from after getting some money. All those times my mom was a rock, she cried, she wept, she prayed, just for her me to be back to my senses. Sadly, I didn't which hurts me till the moon is no more. Less than a year (05-08-2010) after I left school, we were expecting a fifth child into the Christopher's family when I lost my dear mom to the cold hands of death. I was lachrymose when I received the grim news from the nurse leaving me in a gut wrenching, elegiac, pathetic, and poignant situation. Today, exactly 8 years after she left, though a changed guy, looking back on those days I felt remorseful wishing I was obedient, calm, responsible and made my mom laugh during her last days on earth.

Dear mother, I appreciate your efforts in molding me to become a better virtue of myself, teaching me to become a self reliant and steady young man whose obliged to be successful. Please forgive me mother for I was shattering during our last days together but I do hope that when we meet again you'll find a place to forgive me. Rest on. I love you mother.

Your son,
Christopher Stanley.
Re: Tribute To Mom by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 08, 2018
This is touching. May the soul of your Mom and other departed saints continue to rest in peace. Accept my sincere condolences bro.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Mom by staymore: 5:53pm On May 08, 2018
Rest on sweet mother. Take heart bro.
Re: Tribute To Mom by SoapQueen(f): 6:21pm On May 08, 2018
McEphiks:
I was born into a poor family. My loving mother was a fish seller while my caring dad was a farmer. Growing up I needed much more than I wanted but there was little to be offered by my dear parents which occasionally pains me. I had dreams, I had ambitions, I had goals, one of them being a medical doctor. At 7 (2000) I was a fluent reader at a Kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses aiming to become a long term serving regular pioneer with the aim of helping others know about the truth about God and his loving purpose for obedient mankind. At 12 things changed as my parents gives me more than I needed. I became too needy, I wanted independence, freedom, money, time, material things all which my mensch mother provided except independence and freedom. It hurts me but I was a kid who reluctantly obeys her simple but strict rules and her direct instructions occasionally defying those rules even though I had to pay dearly for it. 3 years later as a teenager asking for an unattainable freedom I thought as a senior secondary school certificate holder I'm been too kiddy and had to do it the hard way (I was wrong). I became contempt to my mother.In my quest for independence I left home for an unknown destination thinking that's the best way to attain freedom. Sadly, I was wrong , many times when the street taught me lessons I'll head back home to my darling mom who'll lovingly scold and discipline me the best way a mother can yet it doesn't stop me from going to back to where I came from after getting some money. All those times my mom was a rock, she cried, she wept, she prayed, just for her me to be back to my senses. Sadly, I didn't which hurts me till the moon is no more. Less than a year (05-08-2010) after I left school, we were expecting a fifth child into the Christopher's family when I lost my dear mom to the cold hands of death. I was lachrymose when I received the grim news from the nurse leaving me in a gut wrenching, elegiac, pathetic, and poignant situation. Today, exactly 8 years after she left, though a changed guy, looking back on those days I felt remorseful wishing I was obedient, calm, responsible and made my mom laugh during her last days on earth.

Dear mother, I appreciate your efforts in molding me to become a better virtue of myself, teaching me to become a self reliant and steady young man whose obliged to be successful. Please forgive me mother for I was shattering during our last days together but I do hope that when we meet again you'll find a place to forgive me. Rest on. I love you mother.

Your son,
Christopher Stanley.
i

She is in God's hands. May God grant her eternal rest.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Mom by skywalker240(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2018
Mother is irreplacable, God give grace to keep findimng way to move ahead.
Re: Tribute To Mom by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2018
R.I.P to your dearly mom

so touching

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Mom by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 08, 2018
I love my mom too
Rip to your mom

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Mom by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
God knows I don't joke with my Mother (and my father too).

RIP to your mom... May God console you!

As for those placing GFs before their mother, well make una continue sha...

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Mom by sallazlee(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2018
rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Mom by McEphiks(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
God knows I don't joke with my Mother (and my father too).

RIP to your mom... May God console you!

As for those placing GFs before their mother, well make una continue sha...

Someday, I hope not too late, they'll realise motherly love is incomparable.
Re: Tribute To Mom by McEphiks(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
This is touching. May the soul of your Mom and other departed saints continue to rest in peace. Accept my sincere condolences bro.

Thanks so much.

I really do appreciate.
Re: Tribute To Mom by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2018
Mother is the best thing that can happen to anyone.I also appreciate my mom alot.rip to your mom and my mom too We love you like tomorrow now dey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics / Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships / Why Do God Give Man A Woman When He Doesn't Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.