Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (49464 Views)

Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media / Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Hargbo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
timilehin007:

To God I'm trying to upload it...I pasted it on my timeline that day. ..it did save after downloading from Facebook. ..if the guy can prove me wrong and prove the phone is not stolen from my wife's shop let him dare advertise that phone anywhere at Ola ayeni...boys dey vex there...
He should just reach me on whatsapp and tell me how he got the phone...something we bought for 180k u bare advertising is for 65k
if I can see the video..is it on your Facebook account...
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by timilehin007(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hargbo:
if I can see the video..is it on your Facebook account...
To God it's there..
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Hargbo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
timilehin007:
To God it's there..
gimme the link
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by timilehin007(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hargbo:
gimme the link
..ok
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by piice: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
chigoziri2403:
is it from his mother side or his father side
father
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by dowjones(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2018
inoki247:
seein sumtin like davido cousin named Chinedu

David's grandparents are from the East
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by mrvictory081(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2018
they ar just trying to spoil dis young man's career......wel lets wait to hear his own side of d story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.