Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (49636 Views)

Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media / Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by killemslim(m): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2018
zinaunreal:

Robbing someone is basic bro. I just need to point my gun at you and the rest is simple. How else could he have explained it. Police is involved. Would he forge police documents knowing the grave implications of that? Then he must be nuts
people do a whole lot just to get busy these days bruv. Fact you just keep tabs and see how far your boi gon go with his tale.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by zinaunreal(m): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2018
killemslim:
people do a whole lot just to get busy these days bruv. Fact you just keep tabs and see how far your boi gon go with his tale.
always two sides to a story. Lets see how it goes
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by antosly(m): 3:07am On Apr 27, 2018
I once told my friend that Empire script will come down to Nigeria for continuation

#DavidLucius
#KazeemTheLyon

Adesua
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by bossaboss: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2018
aaronson:
For every success you see, there is always a dark side that contributed to it, You wouldn't know until it gets exposed one way or another.

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by brownhawk: 4:21am On Apr 27, 2018
I can bet anything that davido doesn't have 30bn and I've studied his music psychologically that he's trying hard to be as wealthy as he claims. With all these evidences davido is a confirmed criminal. Forget 60m naira.he should be taken on a long ride especially after reading that side of him and his juvenile friends coming out with guns and machete against police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by dmexy33: 4:43am On Apr 27, 2018
So finally finally davido na still small boy. You can never see other artists in scandals like this. Even that tagbo guy davido had a hand in his death and bought his way our of the case.
This thing is a well planned job by davido to extort money from his parents I know how it is to have rich parents u always feel u can fall back on them anytime but if they refuse to give, you start plotting evil schemes.
I don't know what he did with his money or why he needs more money but all I know is that this is planned.
Some weeks ago the davido said he needed $10m to solve all his problems or something like that it's somewhere on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by rapheal5(m): 4:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Pls I need to know the adesua the writer is referring to hope is not same bankys wife

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Ekiseme(m): 5:58am On Apr 27, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Abeg o! No vex! Shey GTBank ATM dey these shrines cuz I no understand..
that shrine matter no be joke o, i wouldn't advise anyone to indulge in such.
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by timilehin007(m): 6:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Profitsng:

Ask the so called timilehin007 about what he is talking about. Cos i dnt knw him from anywhere..
Who sold it to to u...that's not even my concern...but of u will answer for it..
The idiot didn't know he was captured on cctv...I will look for the video in my Facebook page and post it here
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by SoNature(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2018
inoki247:
seein sumtin like davido cousin named Chinedu

It is 1000% possible

I have cousins like that
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by engrelvis(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2018
rapheal5:
Pls I need to know the adesua the writer is referring to hope is not same bankys wife
grin grin grin bros y u dey look for trouble like dis Na?u want banky to send adesuwa packing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by AFONJACOW(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2018
King44:
eyaah... This is super storiiie, tell the rest to the gods flat head
hehehehe Fulani ass licking slaves tongue tongue tongue
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by buchasman(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Bro I advise you trade with caution. all this small Boyz no value human life especially when they feel they're untouchable.
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by isybeke(f): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Davido should stop being silly and pay him his money, this ain't funny anymore, this is wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by skolab4(m): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Davido no get money self , he should hide his face.."
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2018
ybalogs:
60 million in 2011 is over 500 million in 2018 ooo. Davido abeg whey our 500 Million? Nah small thing from 30 billion nah

Since 2011 till now he didn't see davido to get his money is funny tho cos davido has been ballin since 2013/14. Davido shud better pay up with interest lol

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by DavidEsq(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Donald7610:
Cooked story
No evidence
� � � � �
Was it cooked in ur kitchen?

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by chigoziri2403(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2018
piice:
His grandma was an igbo
is it from his mother side or his father side
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by boyjo: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2018
decatalyst:
The problem is, Davido can deny ever knowing this dude or doing business with him became there may be a non-existent document for the transaction.

But the guy says he`s got proofs!
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by zinaunreal(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2018
This guy is about to run a big hole into davidos pocket. Davido would fight back. 60m aint come chop. Now we will know if he really has 30billion for the account or not grin grin grin
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by ba7man(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Davido should sell like 2 of his cars and pay this dude his money. undecided
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Reelmii: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2018
decatalyst:
The problem is, Davido can deny ever knowing this dude or doing business with him became there may be a non-existent document for the transaction.

When you need SARS to do their job, u will not see them!
how can u see them wen they have taken their share

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Reelmii: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2018
bizza45:
take him to Benin shrine or okijah, shrine ur money go come out quick quick
noo, those shrine still be apprentice, let him go to that one in Kenya where they will send instant bees to davido's ball. I give am 2hours, him money go come out
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Reelmii: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2018
mr oga if u really need ur money, go to kenya, their juju na confirm, all they need to do is to send bees to cover davido's and bred's ass like adult pampars, u money go come out with interests
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Hargbo(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2018
slysteel:
For all the children here,once you here anybody talking about JEWELRY +GHANA+LONDON ,the individual is simply referring to shipping drugs from Ghana to London,make una learn this slang today....
grin grin grin grin hmm what do we know
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Hargbo(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2018
timilehin007:

Who sold it to to u...that's not even my concern...but of u will answer for it..
The idiot didn't know he was captured on cctv...I will look for the video in my Facebook page and post it here
pls do and let's see
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by tonex360: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Woow... am speechless, this guy need not to be doubted, he knows what he is saying and has his facts 100%.. Davido is a dangerous dude, my God, this is ridiculous, a criminal mind and notorious being. There are some stories attached to this Davido that makes me to ask at times, can Davido really do all that? But at this moment in time am beginning to grab the answers to my questions. God will fight that battle for you bro.. and you will get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Reelmii: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2018
well thr thing is, how did the ADELEKE'S make their Money in the past, because there is no smoke without fire and SNAKE NO DEY BORN FISH, it might run in the family. ....
just thinking aloud tho

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Reelmii: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2018
Hargbo:
my dear we really dont know ooooo, this one na another version, if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Cadec007(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Hargbo:
as in ehn!
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Assassin101: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2018
cos he's telling the truth

SoapQueen:
I don't know why but I believe the guy

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by timilehin007(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hargbo:
pls do and let's see
To God I'm trying to upload it...I pasted it on my timeline that day. ..it did save after downloading from Facebook. ..if the guy can prove me wrong and prove the phone is not stolen from my wife's shop let him dare advertise that phone anywhere at Ola ayeni...boys dey vex there...
He should just reach me on whatsapp and tell me how he got the phone...something we bought for 180k u bare advertising is for 65k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Impregnates Sophie Momodu, Older Lover / Omotola And Son In Stunning Photo / Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.