Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (43609 Views)

Germany Introduces Work Visa For Skilled Workers | Documents Needed / One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" / Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by jamace(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Another APC scam.

Execute N-Power well before moving another programme.

I see this as another PAPER accomplishment to boost APC CV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by sowore2019: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
How did Youwin Connects 2017 end? Nigerian youths that apply spend time and their hard earned money to buy data in watching hours of training videos online and was told at the end that there is no fund to power their startup. Isn't that a scam!

No one can care better for the youth group than a young President. Support Omoyele Sowore to take Nigeria back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by narrowpathy(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
lol. South East and North Central (Middle belt...which includes Benue, Plateau, Kogi). This one na campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by SoapQueen(f): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Locking the barn door after the cattle has fled..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by TheVictorious(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2018
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
SOWORE 2019
#TAKEBACKGOVERNMENT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by wanted2018(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2018
You are asking Buhari to continue with the old one GEJ started and tomorrow, you will wail that he has not started any project. Indeed lazy yoots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by ideology(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Startup what?
Have you successfully ran ordinary NPower?

Mumu copycats.
All these are needless duplicated, non-functional schemes.
All he needed to do was to finetune GEJ's already working Sure-P and YouWin schemes.

But once a dullard is always a dullard.

for the first time your post makes some sense

They turned surep to npower
SureP was way better

Change YouWin to Youwin Connect

This years Youwin Connect was a flop courtesy Minister of Finance

They just rebranded Youwin connect to this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by lexy2014: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Busari132:
I think this is a very good one.

https://www.startupnigeria.ng
what makes u think its a good one?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by lexy2014: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2018
wanted2018:
You are asking Buhari to continue with the old one GEJ started and tomorrow, you will wail that he has not started any project. Indeed lazy yoots.
all d ones he started where are they?am sure u aren't a youth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Obinnau(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Very useless policy makers. 5000 youths qualified for Youwin 2017 of which I'm inclusive and you invited us, fed us rice and told us there would be no funding. like hell it's rice we needed. Why not go to the list of qualified youwin Connect individuals and find proposals that meet your criteria and personally contact them for funding.
This present leadership is a community of senseless wasters with upside down IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by tempest69: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Startup what?

Mumu copycats.
All he needed to do was to finetune GEJ's already working Sure-P and YouWin schemes.

what is Sure P. That's scam I can count the number of person enrolled on a moving ducati bike running at 160km/hr.. Shut up.. Did GEJ rent or subscribe to your brain for ever? Warn ya sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by cantok(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2018
South west and south south deliberately excluded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by eodavids(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Startup what?

Mumu copycats.

I don't want to sound like a persimist; but even the recents YouwinConnect! Programme, where about 5500 Nigerian youths were invited and subsequently reduced to a minimal number of persons; I have not heard of a single person who have got a "National Grant" "Regional Grant" or "State Grant".

Have the participants not been taken for a rough ride?

If the many supposed social investment programmes of this present administration have all been deceptive; then, now that election is approaching, whatever new tricks they bring up will not TRULY BENFIT the youths.

#Campaignstrategyatwork!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by solacong: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Busari132:
I think this is a very good one.

https://www.startupnigeria.ng

Wix site buider template, but the site fine sha!
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Praktikals(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Is this country cursed or what? Jonathan a fully functional Youwin but it was destroyed and replaced with YESP, then there was BIG and Aso day. Not a single applicant that applied has benefitted.

If you have time to waste and crack your head for nothing then you can apply. I am not touching any of these rubbish programmes with even a long stick again.
We know people like you. Na una go first apply.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by wonlasewonimi: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Someone that should be rounding up is creating a start up scheme

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by 2017YouWiNners: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2018
The president should execute and monitor YouWiN connect, Yes-P and N-power properly before moving on to the next one. Not until these things are put in place, i see startupnigeria as an opportunity to loot money for the next general election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by cantok(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2018
ideology:
for the first time your post makes some sense

They turned surep to npower
SureP was way better

Change YouWin to Youwin Connect

This years Youwin Connect was a flop courtesy Minister of Finance

They just rebranded Youwin connect to this
tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by archangel1(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2018
What I see is policy somersaults, recycling of ideas, campaign sugar-coat attraction...... Confused government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by ashjay001(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Emexicoman:
Hope they don't convert this one to private use also. We've been through this before. .

Na d politics of it, na him surprise me passshocked This is pandering, at its peak, if I've ever seen one!

North central n d south east, two regions, d APC, is likely to lose, if elections were held todaygringringrin

This is politics! Now, if only they can exit their slumber, yet again n sack all law enforcement(police excluded) n some invincible ministers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by NairaMaster1(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Is this country cursed or what? Jonathan a fully functional Youwin but it was destroyed and replaced with YESP, then there was BIG and Aso day. Not a single applicant that applied has benefitted.

If you have time to waste and crack your head for nothing then you can apply. I am not touching any of these rubbish programmes with even a long stick again.

This is for 2019.
It will start from their weak hold.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by bengasyl(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Emexicoman:
Hope they don't convert this one to private use also. We've been through this before. .
For Lazy Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Doerstech(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Why kill YouWin and then start recycling ?
Shithole country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by royallord1(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:

Well said it's Ann a part of.the desperate APC propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Enice(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Startup what?

Mumu copycats.

yeah, so that you can accuse Buhari of stealing GEJs initiative and that he is too dull to initiate or implement his own ideas.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Praktikals:

We know people like you. Na una go first apply.
Na true, I know that kind thing but make I tell you something, I am a yesp finalist. If you went through the 18 courses and wrote close to a hundred online tests and exams and made sure your lowest score was 90% then made it to inclass training where I lead my team to win overall best performance in Delta state, you will understand what I went through. A week spent in Asaba lodging in a hotel, you need to see nursing mothers and all. At the end nothing to show, just certificates. A friend I met at in class training who came in from Lagos for the training tried his luck again with BIG and was a finalist, nothing to this point. The nothingness of Aso rock day is online.

I am not saying you should not apply but I'll rather save my brain power for profitable activities.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Makarous(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Sometimes I don't understand this government. What happened to ASOVILLA DEMO DAY...?? The last thing we saw was a meeting at aso Rock with PMB. What else? Nothing.. AVDD hasn't yielded obvious positive, and tangible result, yet you kick starting this? OK now. Cluelessness overload.

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Mrnakeina(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy people be blasting the scheme and blowing grammar everywhere. Then they'll go from 'Let me check out the site sef' to clicking 'sign up' and the rest, like they say, is .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Skybeach1: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2018
It is a good move, we need to applaud him for this. It is not the only factor to consider his continuity. Lets take advantage of any good initiative by govt. Though execution has always been the problem
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by GoodMuyis(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Is this country cursed or what? Jonathan left a fully functional Youwin but it was destroyed and replaced with YESP, then there was BIG and Aso day. Not a single applicant that applied has benefitted.

YouWin is a disaster, less than 25% of YOuWinners are still in business today with their fund
YESP and BIG are strict funding programme, but because Nigrians are looking for money they will squander and run-over they are complaining of not getting. I have a brother who was call for BIG, the way they bomb him with question, he could not sleep well for 3 days, thinking he has lost, but he Got it.

Many Nigeria dont have genuine problem solving idea but use google to prepare Bplan, at the end when they get the money, could not survive in business execution.

Mind you the brother is a beneficiary of BIG and other as well, infact they have a WhatsApp group for communication, see here NafarmFoods.com

Pls if you have a sound Idea Just Apply, God can work it for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Tosinex:
A good innovation! It should be extended to other geopolitical zones.
Let's watch to see its development, expansion and sustainability over time.

Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.