Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (43608 Views)

Germany Introduces Work Visa For Skilled Workers | Documents Needed / One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" / Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by ruxton06(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari introduces Standup Nigeria...........that's what I saw/read.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Rebelutionary: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Is this country cursed or what? Jonathan left a fully functional Youwin but it was destroyed and replaced with YESP, then there was BIG and Aso day. Not a single applicant that applied has benefitted.

If you have time to waste and crack your head for nothing then you can apply. I am not touching any of these rubbish programmes with even a long stick again.

Aha they are here again with their negativity! Who cares if you are "touching it"?

Not a single applicant benefited? Why are you such a pathological liar!

Please folks in the house who have ideas instead of only ranting on Nairaland like this one is doing should apply cos I remember that was how folks heed naysayers like ths fella during the first Npower recruitment and they started rushing on the second batch.

I won't be surprised that a fella like this would b the first to apply!
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by bigtt76(f): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2018
The result of VP's visit to Yaba grin I saw it coming....another election ploy to capture votes from the developers community grin grin grin

Busari132:
I think this is a very good one.

https://www.startupnigeria.ng
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by dheilaw1(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2018
vikithor:
Apc scam !
apc deceit!!
A P C , fraud !!!
can something good ever come out of your Babylon? frustrated pig
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by somehow: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2018
eodavids:

I don't want to sound like a persimist; but even the recents YouwinConnect! Programme, where about 5500 Nigerian youths were invited and subsequently reduced to a minimal number of persons; I have not heard of a single person who have got a "National Grant" "Regional Grant" or "State Grant".

Have the participants not been taken for a rough ride?

If the many supposed social investment programmes of this present administration have all been deceptive; then, now that election is approaching, whatever new tricks they bring up will not TRULY BENFIT the youths.

#Campaignstrategyatwork!

You mean this government started you win?
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Rebelutionary:

I won't be surprised that a fella like this would b the first to apply!
Please name one beneficiary that received the YesP loan from BOI, the grant from BIG or Aso day money.

I am not saying you should name 1 for each o, I want you to just name 1 person, just one name.

You think these programmes are in the level of Npower where graduates are taken and made national servants with a stipend that can not even maintain them? Some of us operate strictly at entrepreneurial level.

I am waiting for your answer. Mention 1 name.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by livenletlive: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Too tedious to register. It's asking for references and a whole lot irrelevant questions.
Please simplif you the questionnaire otherwise it's a scam truly.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by qanda: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2018
good
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Mind you the brother is a beneficiary of BIG and other as well, infact they have a WhatsApp group for communication, see here NafarmFoods.com

Pls if you have a sound Idea Just Apply, God can work it for you
I did not participate in BIG, after the stress of YesProgramme that yielded no result. My friend who participated and went through that gruelling interview too has not received a dime, recently he was called again and he's fed up already because his centre is Port Harcourt and he lives in Lagos.

I have actually removed my mind from these programmes, my God will definitely do it for but not through this means. The over $2m deal I'm working on now, no be my power. I was on my own and was asked invited. In God I definitely believe but any Buhari programme, count me out.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by ogayemiolumide(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2018
What happens to d rest states?? ��
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by khalleb(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2018
humbleofficer:
Who can apply?

North Central and South East shocked shocked

What of the other Geopolitical Zones?
they are not part of NIGERIA any longer
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Rebelutionary: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Please name one beneficiary that received the YesP loan from BOI, the grant from BIG or Aso day money.

I am not saying you should name 1 for each o, I want you to just name 1 person, just one name.

You think these programmes are in the level of Npower where graduates are taken and made national servants with a stipend that can not even maintain them? Some of us operate strictly at entrepreneurial level.

I am waiting for your answer. Mention 1 name.
Son check your mentions someone @GoodMuyis has done the job olredy if only you will be sincere enough to admit it and it suffices!

Just because it ddnt augur well for you in your pursuit, doesn't mean you discourage others who will. Folks like you said the same about Npower. I rest my case!
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by cooljo85: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2018
PMB is going no where...He's the best for this country..love the way he deals with the looters
donnie:
What are you starting up? You should be packing your bags by now. angry

MODIFIED after reading tongue:
Nice initiative though... the challenge is continuity.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67068484] shocked

Startup what?
Have you successfully ran ordinary NPower?

Mumu copycats.
All these are needless duplicated, non-functional schemes.
All he needed to do was to finetune GEJ's already working Sure-P and YouWin schemes.

But once a dullard is always a dullard.

[/quote/]No,you are the one managing it for fg na,look at you,some of you cannot run a family and you are always hiding behind your keyboard to make noise about a government that is trying her best.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by clogogo(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
YEs i know but wait make i benefit first
vikithor:
Apc scam !
apc deceit!!
A P C , fraud !!!
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Son check your mentions someone @GoodMuyis has done the job olredy if only you will be sincere enough to admit it and it suffices!

Just because it ddnt augur well for you in your pursuit, doesn't mean you discourage others who will. Folks like you said the same about Npower. I rest my case!
It is your father and grandfather that is a son. I repeat nobody received BOI loan from Yesp and I did not participate in BIG.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by bnsheikh(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2018
May almighty Allah punish everyone who takes advantages of youth unemployment. what happen 2 YouWin connect.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by obowunmi(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Is this country cursed or what? Jonathan left a fully functional Youwin but it was destroyed and replaced with YESP, then there was BIG and Aso day. Not a single applicant that applied has benefitted.

If you have time to waste and crack your head for nothing then you can apply. I am not touching any of these rubbish programmes with even a long stick again.

They will just STEAL your IDEA. You better not.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Legacypower(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2018
To me...including just two geopolitical region in Nigeria is a political strategy for 2019. This is because they know that these regions have strongly being intimidated due to Fulani and all what's not...Let's be watching the movie
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:

People will benefit even if you don't .
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Rebelutionary: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
It is your father and grandfather that is a son. I repeat nobody received BOI loan from Yesp and I did not participate in BIG.
Yawwnns...is that all you got?
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Legacypower:
To me...including just two geopolitical region in Nigeria is a political strategy for 2019. This is because they know that these regions have strongly being intimidated due to Fulani and all what's not...Let's be watching the movie

Those are the regions that has low mentality
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Ihateyoumod: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Startup what?

Mumu copycats.
All he needed to do was to finetune GEJ's already working Sure-P and YouWin schemes.

U lost relevance since u went political
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Sirjamo: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Startup what?

Mumu copycats.

Once a fool, always a fool. which useless youwin? how many of your family members benefited from the scam?
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Sirjamo: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2018
flyca:
Zomkpies are still falling for this one. See them shouting "good one, sai baba, etc. SMH!

All manner of tactics for 2019, but they can't see beyond their noses.

Zomkpies are irredemeable embarassed
That was how you wailing zombies condemn en power initially, today, its a success story. Bad belle will kill you people before your times.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by SternProphet: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:

The YouWin was functional? Pls educate us on that. How many beneficiaries and what was the spread nationwide.
Please don't give parochial, narrow scoped reply like 10 Webpage developers in Portharcourt.
I want to hear real stuff like hides and skins processors in the North, oil palm refiners in Calabar or a new type of laundromat business in Lagos.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:

I am just guessing that you said this also during nPower early reg days
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
olassy239:
I am just guessing that you said this also during nPower early reg days
I am an entrepreneur, Npower is for workers, it is not my business.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2018
SternProphet:

The YouWin was functional? Pls educate us on that. How many beneficiaries and what was the spread nationwide.
Please don't give parochial, narrow scoped reply like 10 Webpage developers in Portharcourt.
I want to hear real stuff like hides and skins processors in the North, oil palm refiners in Calabar or a new type of laundromat business in Lagos.
Google is your friend and the types of things you listed above did happen, met a lady who produces sachet honey, a guy with a salon, fashion designers, poultry, goat rearing. There was such a wealth of previous winners who had received their money to teach us how to apply properly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Yawwnns...is that all you got?
Plus your blockus too grin
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by SternProphet: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Shameless visionless man that goes about plagiarizing and replicating the ideas of GoodLuck Jonathan's govt ... Buhari came and cancelled you win in his vindictiveness only to now change the name and try to claim it ...Buhari where is your own original Idea ?!!!!

Buhari's original ideas - SIP, School feeding, FG guaranteed market for farmers produce (this one not implemented yet), renewable energy (solar), et.c.

Just to clarify further, Goodluck Jonathan never brought an original idea to government. I have listened to all his interviews, NOTHING. I have scoured the Internet looking for social commentaries, articles or PoV by Goodluck, NOTHING.
He is actually one of the most intellectually lazy Nigerian leaders around. The most intellectually active is the man who never went to university OBJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.