Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (43611 Views)

Germany Introduces Work Visa For Skilled Workers | Documents Needed / One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" / Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
PUSH1:

People will benefit even if you don't .
From what exactly? I do not remember asking anyone not to participate. I will not participate, that's for me and me alone.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by qanda: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2018
Learn how to develop a Business Plan
A number of Entrepreneurs are in the habit of outsourcing their business plan needs. While it is not out of place to seek the input of a consultant, it is important that every Entrepreneur have a good understanding of what a Business plan is and be actively involved in its preparation.

There are two primary objectives for preparing a business plan. The first is external; to obtain funding
that is essential for the development and growth of the business. The second is internal, to
provide a plan for early strategic and corporate development. This helps guide an organization
towards meeting its objectives, by keeping the business entrepreneur and all its decision-makers
headed in a predetermined direction, and by setting out how the company will be run for the next
two to three years.

In addition, well designed business plans provide an operational framework that allows the business
to enjoy distinct competitive advantages. This, in turn, should result in increased profits for the
organization.

A well developed business plan serves the following four primary purposes:
(a) To serve as an Action Plan - for the next 12 months
(b) To serve as a Roadmap - for the next two to three years
(c) To serve as a Performance Tool - on an ongoing basis
(d) To serve as a Business Promotions Tool

Download a Step by Step guide on Business Plan writing on Q and A App

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Another plan this government officials to use steal taxpayers money for their 2019 retirement.

If APC government meant well for masses, let them pay certain amount of money into each citizens bank accounts every month.

Only hungry lazy zombies will waste their time on this scams.

Only 10 states to apply, does other states citizens not paying their taxes
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by rusher14: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
zinaunreal:
Buhari people are dying benue and youre doing start up Nigeria. How would that benefit people when your government has misplaced priorities and security is a huge joke. This man is just an animal. People are dying in real life and not dreams and this man is playing about

MR PRESIDENT RETURN THIS COUNTRY THE WAY YOU MET IT

I know you haven't eaten or bathed since the news got to.you.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by wealthpos(f): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
danden18:
Pls mr president dont change the topic, you must go

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by rusher14: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
ideology:
for the first time your post makes some sense

They turned surep to npower
SureP was way better

Change YouWin to Youwin Connect

This years Youwin Connect was a flop courtesy Minister of Finance

They just rebranded Youwin connect to this

Explain how it is a flop.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Rebelutionary: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Plus your blockus too grin
Hahahahahaha...chaii...oya no vex bro say I call you Son...there's no need for it! Have a lovely day bro! Chop knuckle!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by sujexy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
hahahaha this one na to seduce North Central and south east....Eee no work oooo
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by eodavids(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
somehow:

You mean this government started you win?

I meant, the APC led federal government copied YOUWIN from the past administration. But it hasn't been effective yet. The youths that were engaged in the programme from August 2017-march 2018 have not succeeding in any way yet.

In my view, its needless to start something new when the existing/inherited similar programmes have been killed technically.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by bejeria101(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Has his life started? Olodo daura.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by uba1991: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Is this country cursed or what? Jonathan left a fully functional Youwin but it was destroyed and replaced with YESP, then there was BIG and Aso day. Not a single applicant that applied has benefitted.

If you have time to waste and crack your head for nothing then you can apply. I am not touching any of these rubbish programmes with even a long stick again.
I thought u guys said buhari shud not continue with gej projects, confused 5per cent, u blame buhari for continuing with gej projects and now he decided to agree with ur request by not continuing with gej projects and u start to wail again.pls WHAT DOES IPOB WANT??
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
uba1991:
I thought u guys said buhari shud not continue with gej projects, confused 5per cent, u blame buhari for continuing with gej projects and now he decided to agree with ur request by not continuing with gej projects and u start to wail again.pls WHAT DOES IPOB WANT??
You are mad. Very, very mad! Assuming fool, how did you come to the conclusion I'm igbo? Scum of society. Nairaland has given you opportunity to address me.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by donnie(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
cooljo85:
PMB is going no where...He's the best for this country..love the way he deals with the looters

...Like himself ba? Na him one approve money to buy jet; na him one go go market go buy am. Mr. integrity, looting with integrity.

The mistake you people make is to assume that you can just do as you like with the destiny of this nation and get away with it. You lie!

There is a God over Nigeria that will resist you.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
I did not participate in BIG, after the stress of YesProgramme that yielded no result. My friend who participated and went through that gruelling interview too has not received a dime, recently he was called again and he's fed up already because his centre is Port Harcourt and he lives in Lagos.

I have actually removed my mind from these programmes, my God will definitely do it for but not through this means. The over $2m deal I'm working on now, no be my power. I was on my own and was asked invited. In God I definitely believe but any Buhari programme, count me out.

I did the BIG thing and had my induction in Port Harcourt. They were supposed to get back to us in six weeks but they only contacted my friend who also went to PH with me six months later. It was not until five months after him that I was asked to submit my biz plan. Now I am waiting for feedback.
He on the other hand is going through training under their consultants. Hopefully we get something.
Can you, please, tell me about the one you are accessing through my email. tayongoheights@gmail.com? I will appreciate it.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

I did the BIG thing and had my induction in Port Harcourt. They were supposed to get back to us in six weeks but they only contacted my friend who also went to PH with me six months later. It was not until five months after him that I was asked to submit my biz plan. Now I am waiting for feedback.
He on the other hand is going through training under their consultants. Hopefully we get something.
Can you, please, tell me about the one you are accessing through my email. tayongoheights@gmail.com? I will appreciate it.
It is not a public fund, you have to be referred by an insider. I am not an insider yet.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Politicowizard(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
The two geo-political zones that he knows he will definitely lose in this 2019 election. He thinks this his yeye program will redeem his battered image. PMB is a goner, especially in the south east and north central considering the humongous atrocities he has done against these zones ( se=hatred and unjust treatment, Nc= unwarranted killings) etc.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Anwons(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ordinary market moni, this President Buhari could not keep.
N-power, chaaiii, another set back to nigerian youths, in d next few months, frustration will cluster the first set of the scheme.
Now, another scam loading........

It's only the lazy Buhari youths that will waste their precious time
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by wakeupafricanyo: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
I am an entrepreneur, Npower is for workers, it is not my business.
if npower could work for some people, then why not give this a try as an entrepreneur. remember this programs are not meant for the benefit of all youth. many a called but only the responsible few are chosen.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
olassy239:
if npower could work for some people, then why not give this a try as an entrepreneur. remember this programs are not meant for the benefit of all youth. many a called but only the responsible few are chosen.
You're right but God has connected me to bigger things. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
You're right but God has connected me to bigger things. Thanks.
then don't discourage other people that are still looking onto God
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Jethrolite(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2018
olassy239:
then don't discourage other people that are still looking onto God
Where did you see me discourage anybody? I no longer have the right to air my opinion or what?
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by islandmoon: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2018
South East and North Central Zone ..lol? I smell Scam! they know they can never win south east and north central, so the idea is to make people register and all those who register for it will definately vote APC..lol, also they will started sending text to Npower people whom they have neglected before now, and all those who got the sms will vote APC just to get the money, APC trying to buy youth, but the processing will last till after the election and they will abandon it again, and fulani will continuing flowing in from Niger, Chad and Mali to out number us..

Buhari will continue with his sickness and his son will buy a new power bike.

Lai Mohummamed gave APC this scam idea. Hahahah
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by iHart(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Jolar101:
Another plan this government officials to use steal taxpayers money for their 2019 retirement.

If APC government meant well for masses, let them pay certain amount of money into each citizens bank accounts every month.

Only hungry lazy zombies will waste their time on this scams.

Only 10 states to apply, does other states citizens not paying their taxes
you don't want to work, you want govt to pay money into your account every montg. This is exactly what Buhari was saying about lazy Nigerian youth! You guys are really lazy.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
iHart:
you don't want to work, you want govt to pay money into your account every montg. This is exactly what Buhari was saying about lazy Nigerian youth! You guys are really lazy.

Mind I am not a Nigerian. I'm great Biafra's citizen.
Did your lazy president Buhari in anyway mentioned Biafra's youths in that press released? Because him and you all know Biafrans citizens are creating jobs for citizens and noncitizens of Biafra globally.

You don't know that the moment president Buhari led APC signed that money out, he signed Nigeria and Nigerians into inflation! Nigerian lazy APC government/politicians have changed campaign strategy to distribute elections funds.
You are being brainwashed, but you don't know.

Nigeria currency is worthless than dog stood.
Lazy zoo republic.
#BuhariMustBeImpeached#
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by abinchrist(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jolar101:

Did your lazy president Buhari in anyway mentioned Biafra's youths in that press released? Because him and you all know Biafrans citizens are creating jobs for citizens and noncitizens of Biafra globally.

You don't know that the moment president Buhari led APC signed that money out, he signed Nigeria and Nigerians into inflation! Nigerian lazy APC government/politicians have changed campaign strategy to distribute elections funds.

Lazy zoo republic.
#BuhariMustBeImpeached#

In this period of economic recession, please do not wait for the govt to do something. Do something yourself. Start your own Biz. I have decided to help Nigerians by writing an eBook on Mini importation. This is because I know anyone can start with as little as 10k, and make 8x Return on Investment weekly. If u follow my blueprint u can start earning above N250,000 guaranteed.

I am giving the eBook for only N2,500 not 15k so nobody will have an excuse.

Inside the book u will learn the ff;
1) Where to source for products in China at ridiculous cheap price
2) How to ship to Nigeria without using the conventional method such that u don't have to pay for custom duties and other levies
3)What products sell faster. I actually listed 30 of such hot products in d book
4)Where to sell in Nigeria
5)How to partner with Konga, Jumia and Dealdey for free and sell on their websites
6) how to deliver your products nationwide without leaving your state
And lots more.

To get it call or WhatsApp 07030637406

Let's proof to Mr President that we are not
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by iHart(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jolar101:

Lazy zoo republic.
#BuhariMustBeImpeached#
if you are a Biafrain, then leave Nigeria and its issues alone.
Re: Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It by Mhiztamurtala(m): 2:53am On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Startup what?
Have you successfully ran ordinary NPower?

Mumu copycats.
All these are needless duplicated, non-functional schemes.
All he needed to do was to finetune GEJ's already working Sure-P and YouWin schemes.

But once a dullard is always a dullard.

Gullible wailers will always find a way to complain... Fools, when he is busy completing the project he met on ground u are the ones saying he didn't do anything, no that he created something u are also finding it difficult to praise him.. I just pray herdsmen should do the needful on you! Fool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.