Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage (854 Views)

Is There Any Downside To Dating A Girl The Same Age As Me / Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by randirandor(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Guys, Pls can you get married to a lady of same age? Say man 30, lady 30. Pls I want a sincere answer. Thanks
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
randirandor:
Guys, Pls can you get married to a lady of same age? Say man 30, lady 30. Pls I want a sincere answer. Thanks
Nope
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by chiommy123(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wats wrong with that
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by IamPlato(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2018

I Dont See Anything Wrong With That...

With Love Comes Respect For Each Other...

Even When You Start Going Out With way Too Younger girls, you Start Losing Respect...

Considering My Age I Love To Move With Girls From Age 20 and Above
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by sacramento1212: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
randirandor:

Nothing wrong in marrying a woman that's same age with you but the only issue i have with that is first on the nature of the said woman. Women age faster than men and if there's no enough age gap atleast 5yrs or more, when she starts having kids, she may look older.

Some men marry women that are older than them but if they don't pronounce it, you wouldn't know. Some women also have good nature i.e they might be 35 but looking 27. Opinion differs in matters like this anyway.

If you are concerned about the aspect of Respect, then know that age has nothing to do with that. A disrespectful fellow remains one even if you are older than the woman with atleast 12 yrs. It has absolutely nothing to do with age difference. If she will disrespect you, she will even if you are by far older than her.

So what are you concerned about?

4 Likes

Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
I don't like guys who are way older than me, I prefer same age or 2-3yrs difference. but my mum keeps on kicking against it
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by sacramento1212: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
I don't like guys who are way older than me, I prefer same age or 2-3yrs difference. but my mum keeps on kicking against it

When you see a guy you like, will you immediately start asking about his age? And if he responds with an age difference of up to 6 yrs, so you will back out even if other aspect checks out?

As for your mum, nothing concerns her there. You won't go about announcing to her the age of your man.
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by DeBrain045(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
randirandor:
No oh i doesn't happen inshut it is rear and unadviceable, don't try it oh women grow faster than men.

Just my opinion and advice
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by femidejulius(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:

Your mum is going to put you into permanent trouble if you don't follow your heart. Your mum has lived the better part of her life. You better follow your heart so you can live yours in happiness. Your mum will must probably die before u and if she has succeeded in misleading u, you alone will be left to bear the consequences. Age in marriage has nothing to do with happiness. Follow your heart and marry the man you love. The only important thing in life is happiness. Marital partner has lots to do with one's happiness. Unless you intend to divorce sometimes later, follow your heart. Use your head. Disobey even your parents if they come up with petty reasons you can't marry someone you love.
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
sacramento1212:

When you see a guy you like, will you immediately start asking about his age? And if he responds with an age difference of up to 6 yrs, so you will back out even if other aspect checks out?

As for your mum, nothing concerns her there. You won't go about announcing to her the age of your man.
no I won't but when I see a guy 10yrs older, I'll know and it puts me off.
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
femidejulius:

Your mum is going to put you into permanent trouble if you don't follow your heart. Your mum has lived the better part of her life. You better follow your heart so you can live yours in happiness. Your mum will must probably die before u and if she has succeeded in misleading u, you alone will be left to bear the consequences. Age in marriage has nothing to do with happiness. Follow your heart and marry the man you love. The only important thing in life is happiness. Marital partner has lots to do with one's happiness. Unless you intend to divorce sometimes later, follow your heart. Use your head. Disobey even your parents if they come up with petty reasons you can't marry someone you love.
thanks
Re: MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage by Apina(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Very soon questions such as should I eat my Eba with soup or kerosene will arise undecided

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Karishika/pregnant Girls / Please Profer Any Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks / This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.