Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? (9538 Views)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Guys Pls Advice.is't Right Or Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by kDB1(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2010
@ MISSY b: LOL! I HAVE DATED QUITE A FEW LADIES BUT CANT REMEMBER YOU!LOL! HOWEVER WE CAN GIVE IT A SHOT AGAIN, MAYBE THIS TIME I TRY HARD TO RESIST WASHING YOU LOVELY , LOL!

@ TOPIC: LETS JUST SAY ITS UNCALLED FOR.
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by vivaladiva(f): 2:30pm On May 19, 2010
this question is  somewhere between
would u wash ur wifes clothes and would u clean ur wifes bum after a poo, hmmmmmm
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by DOAweb(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2010
queeneve:

So if my fiance washes my panties, HE A WIMP?   So you mofos equate masculinity with HIS INABILITY TO WASH
HIS WIFE PANTIES?!!!! W, T, F, ?

I surely hope there are MEN WITH SENSE in the mix SOMEWHERE!

WIMP, mofos, W, T, F,  Men with no Sense => sums up little to desire from your personality trait! Won't you agree sad sad
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by MissyB1(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2010
k.D.B.:

@ MISSY b: LOL! I HAVE DATED QUITE A FEW LADIES BUT CANT REMEMBER YOU!LOL! HOWEVER WE CAN GIVE IT A SHOT AGAIN, MAYBE THIS TIME I TRY HARD TO RESIST WASHING YOU LOVELY , LOL!

@ TOPIC: LETS JUST SAY ITS UNCALLED FOR.
Cool!!
Let's start with the pants washing. Are You ready? tongue

DOAweb:

WIMP, mofos, W, T, F, Men with no Sense => sums up little to desire from your personality trait! Won't you agree sad sad
Go and sit down. You should be busy with ma panties. grin
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by vivaladiva(f): 2:37pm On May 19, 2010
men that equate washing their womens undies with masculinity are definately pre historic men living in the 21st century or who perharps have access to a time machine
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by DOAweb(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2010
Missy B:

Go and sit down. You should be busy with ma panties. grin

As a means to an end ??  wink wink wink
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 19, 2010
or people will think it's yours instead of your wife.

who knows oh cool

the OP should tell us how he was spotted washing female panties allegedly belonging to a female.

its like seeing a guy shopping in the lingerie section-maybe he's there for his girlfriend/wife, or maybe not. wink
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
queeneve: So if my fiance washes my panties, HE A WIMP? So you mofos equate masculinity with HIS INABILITY TO WASH
HIS WIFE PANTIES?!!!! W, T, F, ?

I surely hope there are MEN WITH SENSE in the mix SOMEWHERE!
never will i do it. If she is so sick, i rather drive down to the store and buy her a dozen of brand new panties. Weneva she recovers, her truck-load of dirty, stinking panties will be waiting for her. All women take advantage of guys who do such and regard them as JACKASS....
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
each spouse should wash his/her own underwear
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by JasperVII(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2020
If you're a guy here and you wash your wife/gf undies, or you're still planning to... I'm sorry for you.
Re: Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
queeneve:
First of all, why is you SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING MISCREANTS TALKING ABOUT PANTY WASHING AT A PROFESSIONAL SETTING?

Second of all, why is THERE A PROBLEM WITH WASHING A WOMAN'S PANTIES BUT A WOMAN MUST WASH
HER HUSBAND CHITTY BOXERS?!!!!!!!! IF WE CAN TOUCH THAT FILTHY RAGS, YOU GUYS CAN TOUCH OUR FRUITY PANTIES!

Chitty boxersgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.