Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) (9427 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Here is the chat a Nigerian lady sent to her boyfriend. A girl blaming her boyfriend for what she can't afford to give herself.
The entitlement mentality is choking.

Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme!

7 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Random Fact:
A society that claims a broke man has no business with women can't dictate the number of women he can be with after getting rich.

190 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Let get our priorities right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided.

God Abeg o undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let get our priority right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided

What was she eating before entering into a relationship?

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by woginid967: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let get our priorities right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided.

God Abeg o undecided

Was she not eating before relationship.... Aunty wake up

First world countries will be doing better because of this nonsense mindset.

Relationship is not orphanage

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Muffassa: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided
You mean relationship should be a full time job and also a means of survival for your gender SMH🤔

45 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:

before she entered that God forsaken relationship, she clearly stated she was doing great. So, you as a guy should know what you're getting yourself into before you enter a relationship. undecided

She was even faithful in the nonsense relationship, if I were to be the one uhmmm..

3 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Best reply to a message like this is a "no reply" or a SIMPle ok.

Next line of action is to go and enjoy yourself to the fullest cuz you've just been evicted from hell.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Daniel7543: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Best reply to a message like this is a "no reply" or a SIMPle ok.

Next line of action is to go and enjoy yourself to the fullest cuz you've just been evicted from hell.
Ok is too long, just reply with k

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by phorget(m): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
before she entered that God forsaken relationship, she clearly stated she was doing great. So, you as a guy should know what you're getting yourself into before you enter a relationship. undecided

She was even faithful in the nonsense relationship, if I were to be the one uhmmm..

So what stopped her from doing great after getting into the said relationship?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

You dodged my question as usual.

Before she entered into any relationship, what was she eating?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Here is the chat a Nigerian leech sent to her boyfriend. A broke girl blaming her boyfriend for what she can't afford to give herself.

I won't be surprised if she claims to be a feminist. Because it's only when it reaches to collect from a man that they remember men and women are not equal.

Can u just STFU boy? undecided undecided undecided undecided Look at the poverty-ravaged boy talking about "Leech" undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what do you have that will be leeched on? undecided no one hates a golddigger more than a Nigga with no Gold grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Br*ke and Frustr*ted idio.ts like u shouldn't have a business with relationship, go and build urself first undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigerian men are Just US*LESS......All of them grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Slynation(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2023
I rather not say anything before they tag me a misogynist...
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by tommy589(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Most relationship nowadays is like poverty alleviation scheme. Find a brothel to do pay and go if you can not sustain one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by onomeabuja: 1:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Here is the chat a Nigerian leech sent to her boyfriend. A broke girl blaming her boyfriend for what she can't afford to give herself.

I won't be surprised if she claims to be a feminist. Because it's only when it reaches to collect from a man that they remember men and women are not equal.

Who love hep sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by OgaTheTop2: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2023
But but but but but but angry
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by sambankey: 1:35am On Feb 09, 2023
There is a new way to boost your Facebook likes
https:///3HNunEG
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 2:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

She was doing great but can't buy herself a common cream
A low life supporting her fellow low life
I swear you women deserve every treatment you get when you people stoop so low to the extent of waiting for a man to provide even your basic wants

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Moh247: 2:52am On Feb 09, 2023
You guys need to start defining your relationship before going into it blindly

What do you want and what will you offer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by dnapstar(m): 3:32am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided
For a relationship of 2 months?

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Goodlady(f): 3:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Random Fact:
A society that claims a broke man has no business with women can't dictate the number of women he can be with after getting rich.
Genuine Fact:
A broke man is as useless as the penis of a Reverend Father therefore he must be grateful and faithful to the woman that stayed with him till he's rich in order to avoid misfortune of being ungrateful when he tries to commit adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Goodlady(f): 3:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Here is the chat a Nigerian leech sent to her boyfriend. A broke girl blaming her boyfriend for what she can't afford to give herself.!
The boyfriend obviously has badluck. The diva clearly stated she's doing well before meeting him. So why are you crying instead of advising the boy to be responsible in the relationship.
Albertone:

It's not about Feminism. It's about the duty of a guy in a relationship. Call it entitlement. That's how it's done worldwide.
Albertone:

So why are you a man? I thought you guys claim you are buoyant and can take care of us. We are for you to pamper, not to alleviate any poverty cos you saw where the good-girl stated clearly that she was doing well before getting into the relationship. Meanwhile it's that guy that's ripping her, eating her food, taking her money and who knows sleeping in her house for free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Qatar2022: 5:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided
Get a job and fend for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by BigYash: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided
This your mindset is why some ladies will remain single for life. My happiness these days is that guys are getting wiser daily.. Except for those ones we call SIMPs that are fools for life.. Those doing everything to please women and displease themselves..

13 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2023
My sis cant be a beggar like this.. Godforbid.

8 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by TheboyGhost(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2023
Lol omoh me weh dey always support women here don dey dumbfounded angry

She was doing better before the relationship cause she was getting a lot from other guys randomly and I believe in this part of the world nothing goes for free so she was obviously fucking around a lot.

From the chat I can tell the boyfriend was doing good before they got into a relationship and probably he got financially crunched along the line.

Sorry to say but that girl is a Nuisance and every other girl that thinks like her is a Nuisance.

Omoh I don weak, what did I just read.... grin grin

God forbid my daughter grows up to beg a man for her hair and cream...

God forbid God forbid.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DaddyCoool: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:

woginid967:

Was she not eating before relationship.... Aunty wake up

Like she said, she was getting from other guys
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Read again what she said, it was stated clearly that she was doing well by collecting from different guys that's Oloshoism bkus no guy will give a lady something for free

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by copyrites: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2023
LMAO
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
The boyfriend obviously has badluck. The diva clearly stated she's doing well before meeting him. So why are you crying instead of advising the boy to be responsible in the relationship.

It's not about Feminism. It's about the duty of a guy in a relationship. Call it entitlement. That's how it's done worldwide.
So why are you a man? I thought you guys claim you are buoyant and can take care of us. We are for you to pamper, not to alleviate any poverty cos you saw where the good-girl stated clearly that she was doing well before getting into the relationship. Meanwhile it's that guy that's ripping her, eating her food, taking her money and who knows sleeping in her house for free.

So collecting money from different guys is ur own definition of doing well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2023
"For two months, the only money I have been getting is from my father "

How so? Your boss don't pay you salary? grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! / How Is Your Valentine's Day Going? / Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application & Requirement – Portal.npower.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.