Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction (2325 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2018
1. As a man if you want to be successful in life onething you should never think about is "women". If I should start naming the number of successful men that were brought down by women over the years I won't sleep this night. If you want to be successful and at the same time enjoy the benefits never make women your priority in life.

2. Playboys.. I'm not trying to convince anybody not to be a playboy but I want you to understand that if you're a playboy, keep playing on but there will be a time you gonna play into the wrong lady and you'll regret ever being a playboy when you get accused of rape, sexual harassment or whatever because if you play into wrong hands they'll make sure you get nabbed in anyway possible whether through lies or truths.

3. As man, whether young or old never be alone with a lady who's not your wife because one day you'll regret it when the consequences begin showing.

I'm not trying to persuade anybody from getting married but after getting married, young man or old man stick to your wife, you may be going out successfully but in a particular time when you patronize the wrong person, your hard earned legacy will be erased by mere allegations that can't be proven.

Never have sex with a lady without her consent. I understand that even if some ladies give you consent they might still turn around to accuse you falsely but even so, if a lady says no my brother respect that no! forget about all the money you've spent on her.
The money spent isn't worth your career, reputation and legacy!

6. Travelling to white countries..As a black man if you travel to a white majority country be careful about everything you're doing.

7. Whenever you're alone with a lady ,record your conversation. You may not take this seriously but trust me it'll help if the lady back-turn and decides to accuse you of anything falsely.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2018
This doesn't make Bill Cosby not guilty of the offence.

The tips are quite okay for guys that are ready to learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by mysterydude: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2018
true talk. FTC.�

who b dis one who first me naa. u no dey sleep? #lny
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Neyoor:
This doesn't make Bill Cosby not guilty of the offence.

The tips are quite okay for guys that are ready to learn from it.

never said he's guilty or not guilty
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Ardebaryor(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Ok
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

never said he's guilty or not guilty

Okay
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Same point said in 7 different ways... Is this what NL has come to

Nothing worth reading

1 Like

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Bluezy13(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2018
But...

Apostle Suleiman is still bouncing
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:
Same point said in 7 different way... Is this what NL has come to

Nothing worth reading
bro trust me, it'll be better if you don't comment.

you can create your own thread because what is worthless to you will save others.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

bro trust me, it'll be better if you don't comment.

you can create your own thread because what is worthless to you will save others.

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Neyoor:

Okay

so what lesson have you learnt from my post?
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

so what lesson have you learnt from my post?

Lol! That sex is not everything and that men should be careful when dealing with ladies.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Cutehector(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Not only recording but putting a spy camera in your room
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Cutehector:

like seriously bro..
Henceforth I'll never be alone with a lady again..
even if I must, I must be recording our conversation
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by babyfaceafrica: 4:47am On Apr 27, 2018
Lol
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:52am On Apr 27, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Lol
what's funny?
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Cutehector(m): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

like seriously bro..
Henceforth I'll never be alone with a lady again

even if I must, I must be recording our conversation

theupsetgirl I hope you know I am not a newbie in nairaland... Changing your sex to male and thinking we would think you are a male overnight is laughable.
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Randy100: 5:21am On Apr 27, 2018
The only thing I got from ur advice is that "If you can't be good be very careful".
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Cutehector:
theupsetgirl I hope you know I am not a newbie in nairaland... Changing your sex to male and thinking we would think you are a male overnight is laughable.

I don't understand undecided
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Cutehector(m): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand undecided
since when did you stop to understand English?
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2018
Cutehector:
since when did you stop to understand English?

I don't know..
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't know..
just so you know..you can pretend like a guy to newbies ..but certainly not to me
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by phemmyfour: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2018
The most important is no5 irrespective of the lady's status

1 Like

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2018
its not rape until you're famous because it was never rape but a money-making scheme.
see the book deals and bonuses all these accusers get. they can even "sue"for rape.
guilty or not; if a man becomes famous today just count down the days to his first accusation. in a feminist world its not so much that a man is innocent but that he hasnt been accused yet. which is the very reason the #MeToo movement will ultimately eat itself because the more men get accused the more all men see its just a matter of time before they come for their head too. and there'll come a time when men's desire to please women will be overcome by the need to survive. and men will walk away. and without men nothing by women ever goes anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its not rape until you're famous because it was never rape but a money-making scheme.
see the book deals and bonuses all these accusers get. they can even "sue"for rape.
guilty or not; if a man becomes famous today just count down the days to his first accusation. in a feminist world its not so much that a man is innocent but that he hasnt been accused yet. which is the very reason the #MeToo movement will ultimately eat itself because the more men get accused the more all men see its just a matter of time before they come for their head too. and there'll come a time when men's desire to please women will be overcome by the need to survive. and men will walk away. and without men nothing by women ever goes anywhere.

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
come no be female you be before
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rubbish lipsrsealed

Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Shugavee(f): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
1. As a man if you want to be successful in life onething you should never think about is "women". If I should start naming the number of successful men that were brought down by women over the years I won't sleep this night. If you want to be successful and at the same time enjoy the benefits never make women your priority in life.

2. Playboys.. I'm not trying to convince anybody not to be a playoboy but I want you to understand that if you're a playboy, keep playing on but there will be a time you gonna play into the wrong lady and you'll regret ever being a playboy when you get accused of rape, sexual harassment or whatever because if you play into wrong hands they'll make sure you get nabbed in anyway possible whether through lies or truths.

3. As man, whether young or old never be alone with a lady who's not your wife because one day you'll regret it when the consequences begin showing.

I'm not trying to persuade anybody from getting married but after getting married, young man or old man stick to your wife, you may be going out successfully but in a particular time when you patronize the wrong person, your hard earned legacy will be erased by mere allegations that can't be proven.

Never have sex with a lady without her consent. I understand that even if some ladies give you consent they might still turn around to accuse you falsely but even so, if a lady says no my brother respect that no! forget about all the money you've spent on her.
The money spent isn't worth your career, reputation and legacy!

6. Travelling to white countries..As a black man if you travel to a white majority country be careful about everything you're doing.

7. Whenever you're alone with a lady ,record your conversation. You may not take this seriously but trust me it'll help if the lady back-turn and decides to accuse you of anything falsely.

u r not a lady!!!!! I kinda agree tho
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Shugavee:
u r not a lady!!!!! I kinda agree tho

okay?
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:

That plan can get you in trouble also.
Re: 7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
hiawathia1981:

That plan can get you in trouble also.

voice recording is okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend / With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? / How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.