Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help (2405 Views)

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by kizy59(m): 5:24am On Apr 27, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]my girl came around,she refused me entering ,but allowed me to finger Bleep her,and she started bleeding.... I don't think she is a virgin......please did I injure her pussy with my finger or anything I don't no because she was livid??
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Same hands that you use to finger that inyama mixed with blood is what you will now use to eat garri..

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by Preshy561(f): 5:43am On Apr 27, 2018
You injured her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2018
She has an STD
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by ikbnice(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Are you sure you didn't finger her during her period. Maybe it was the beginning of her period or the tail end.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2018
grin

Well OP, some of the girls like few of us here have a very sensitive vaginal wall sha..That is why i do not allow my bf to stick his finger in my tight NUNU especially some of you here have longer nails than the females tongue

Pussy is for the muddy yam ONLY grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2018
kizy59:
[color=#000000][/color]my girl came around,she refused me entering ,but allowed me to finger Bleep her,and she started bleeding.... I don't think she is a virgin......please did I injure her pussy
Go for HIV test if you no wear hand condom

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by mikejj(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2018
eyah sowri
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by Destiblack(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well OP, some of the girls like few of us here have a very sensitive vaginal wall sha..That is why i do not allow my bf to stick his finger in my tight NUNU especially some of you here have la onger nails than the females tongue

yea, I see u wise n dignified woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Destiblack:

yea, I see u wise n dignified woman.

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Stop fingering with blades

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by EbukaHades10(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Cut ur fingernails

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by kizy59(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:
She has an STD
haa......how now please explain
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by kizy59(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2018
ikbnice:
Are you sure you didn't finger her during her period. Maybe it was the beginning of her period or the tail end.
she would have told me.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by kizy59(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well OP, some of the girls like few of us here have a very sensitive vaginal wall sha..That is why i do not allow my bf to stick his finger in my tight NUNU especially some of you here have longer nails than the females tongue

lol.......my nails re not long sha
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by buchasman(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That fingering must mean a lot to you. then get a pig avoid tearing up that Nunu pot.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by buchasman(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Well OP, some of the girls like few of us here have a very sensitive vaginal wall sha..That is why i do not allow my bf to stick his finger in my tight NUNU especially some of you here have longer nails than the females
Pussy is for the muddy yam ONLY
That fingering must mean a lot to you. then get a pig avoid tearing up that Nunu pot.
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2018
buchasman:

angry

What are u talking about?
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by tyllapia: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Picture or I dnt believe angry
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by wahles(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Lmao! So someone fingered his babe and ends up here asking if he injured her or not. Biko, all of u answering, are u his babe? Isn't the babe the 1 to tell him if he injured her or not?
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by pawshjai(f): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2018
wahles:
Lmao! So someone fingered his babe and ends up here asking if he injured her or not. Biko, all of u answering, are u his babe? Isn't the babe the 1 to tell him if he injured her or not?
Nawa o
i no know ooo...lolz..help me ask dem...das same question i wanted to ask..u spoke my mind jare
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by visijo(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by zuma4k(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Chisos...
Re: My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Child of the world.. You av join badh gang grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Charge N75,000 Per Hour-slay Queen / What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) / Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.