Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! (5908 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Newdawn30: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everything was fine BTW us till late last year when she started changing. Our sex life was great till late last year, whenever I make a move to touch her she always say she was tired or not in the mood. It was strange cos she has a large appetite for sex. Then every weekend she hardly spend time with me, it either she had to go for a weekend training, last minute or she had to go home to see her parents which was odd. Cos we were already planning our wedding. Even when I told her to stay she refused, it was always one excuse or the other.Then we began having fights even over the silliest things.

I was away for a month and I came back early because of the lowdown. I decided to check her message, that's how I learnt that she had been having sex with other men(3) Including married man she introduced to me as a friend. Same girl that hated ladies that sleep with married men was doing same.

I feel so broken cos I never expected such a thing From her . We are supposed to get married by 3rd quarter this year... I still have feelings for her cos she has been begging and saying she regrets her action begging me not to tell her mom. Her mom is the only person I can trust to knock some sense into her. I'm scared that if I forgive her she might do it again.

Nairalanders I need your advice. I had built my world around her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by botrix(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why did you check her fone,?,you got what you searched for,congrats.I stand against spouses checking each other's phones.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Give her another chance if you don't knw what to.....
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by daniska3yaro(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
You need serious prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Olalan(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
OP remember once a cheat always a cheat. A girl that can cheat with three men is no different from a hoe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by fredopareto(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't dig ur own grave... Tell her mum!!she ve tasted it,it take d grace of jah to change her..mak u no regret at last ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by RealSolution001: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Newdawn30:
Everything was fine BTW us till late last year when she started changing. Our sex life was great till late last year, whenever I make a move to touch her she always say she was tired or not in the mood. It was strange cos she has a large appetite for sex. Then every weekend she hardly spend time with me, it either she had to for her a week training or she had to go home to see her parents which was odd . Even when I told her to stay she refused, it was always one excuse or the other.Then we began having fights even over the silliest things. I was away for a month and I came back early because of the lowdown. I decided to check her message, that's how I learnt that she had been having affairs with other men(3) Including married man she introduced to me as a friend. Same girl that hated ladies that sleep with married men was doing same.
I feel so broken cos I never expected such a thing From her . We are supposed to get married by 3rd quarter this year... I still have feelings for her cos she has been begging and saying she regrets her action begging me not to tell her mom. Her mom is the only person I can trust to knock some sense into her. I'm scared that if I forgive her she might do it again.

Bro, once a cat is always a cat. Believe me she'll still be sleeping around.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Newdawn30: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
ojun50:
Give her another chance if you don't knw what to.....

I have always told her cheating was a deal breaker, my real worry is she might do it again in the future

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Bola146(f): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin Wait for them, they will soon come to tell you to go and beat those married men. Nonsense!

A cheat is always a cheat! Thank God you know now, let her go!

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Ningen(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
What the fúck man!

She cheated on you with 3 different men “ that you know of” and yet you are even thinking of rewarding her by putting a ring on her finger?

Are you a fool? — No offense intended.

I understand you still love her.
After all, you can't turn it off like a switch.
But ask yourself, is she worth of your love??

No amigo. That bitch belongs to the dogs.

You can forgive someone personally. But you'll probably never forget & it will always hang over your relationship. You'll be her doormat!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by LandMann: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Move on bro. She's a höe and höes don't change and they aren't loyal.

She's just begging you not to tell her mum or people cos she doesn't want them to know she's a höe.

She may even threaten you with suicide and all but keep your cool and just ghost her... It will hurt and you'll have to pick up and start again but don't worry. Three months from now you'll feel better.

You can continue sha if you don't mind ending up with HIV, HERPES, HPV or HEPATITIS or training other men's child or children as yours.

LET HER GO bros

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by LedRock: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Go and sacrifice your brain to the gods and pray to get a new working brain so you can use it to make simple decisions instead of asking stupid questions.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Belafonte(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
She’s crying and begging because she doesn’t want to lose her mugu. She loves sex but doesn’t do it with you, rather she’s been warming the beds of, at least, three men and you haven’t considered that she might have more yet to be discovered? You haven’t considered the health implications? HIV and other nasty STIs?

Do you value your soul at all? Bro, if you don’t want your family to weep over you end this relationship asap. She does not love you. She does not respect you. She does not send you. And she will definitely not change but get smarter with her cheating.

God has saved you from entering one chance marriage, don’t be an ingrate by taking back this loose girl. Show God how grateful you are by kicking her to the curb.

A word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Newdawn30: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
She has been begging I shouldn't tell her mom cos of her dad heart condition, that they will be so disappointed in her , it can lead to other things
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Joshforeal: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Newdawn30:
Everything was fine BTW us till late last year when she started changing. Our sex life was great till late last year, whenever I make a move to touch her she always say she was tired or not in the mood. It was strange cos she has a large appetite for sex. Then every weekend she hardly spend time with me, it either she had to for her a week training or she had to go home to see her parents which was odd . Even when I told her to stay she refused, it was always one excuse or the other.Then we began having fights even over the silliest things. I was away for a month and I came back early because of the lowdown. I decided to check her message, that's how I learnt that she had been having affairs with other men(3) Including married man she introduced to me as a friend. Same girl that hated ladies that sleep with married men was doing same.
Don't worry. Keep on the path. Look forward to another thread from you soon. I won't tell you what it'll be about sha. Ciao

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by sanemind2(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
O.p what is your mind telling you to do?
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Lamanii22(f): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Put a hold on marriage for now... Both of you need to go for therapy sessions... I don't know if you both believe in God, if you do, you can dedicate your lives to God, pray more... Don't look at this situation only on the physical aspect... Look at it from the spiritual too...
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Zayttoven: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hopefully, the fourth person she cheats on you with will be the charm that opens your eyes.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Newdawn30: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Wait for them, they will soon come to tell you to go and beat those married men. Nonsense!

A cheat is always a cheat! Thank God you know now, let her go!

That's my fear, she might return to it, and what do I do then.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Belafonte(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Newdawn30:

That's my fear, she might return to it, and what do I do then.

Stop asking stupid questions. End that relationship now or weep hot tears later. Discard the hoe before she traps you with a pregnancy and complicates things.

Newdawn30:
She has been begging I shouldn't tell her mom cos of her dad heart condition, that they will be so disappointed in her , it can lead to other things

If her mum asks you why you ended things with her daughter, tell her the truth. How can someone disrespect you so massively and still be giving you terms and conditions again?

Find your balls, man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by CoronaVirusPro: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Is she tall, slim and beautiful, with straight legs?

If yes, inbox me are mobile number and let me talk sense into her.

She needs to be counselled
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Belafonte(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

No be lie baba. I believe you. Spare the rod and spoil the child. grin

Lamanii22:
Put a hold on marriage for now... Both of you need to go for therapy sessions... I don't know if you both believe in God, if you do, you can dedicate your lives to God, pray more... Don't look at this situation only on the physical aspect... Look at it from the spiritual too...

Nonsense. The relationship should end. She can pick any of her three lovers to marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Ningen(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
Put a hold on marriage for now... Both of you need to go for therapy sessions... Bla bla bla

Can you really look your son in the eyes and give him this advice? Can you entertain a slut for a daughter in-law? :

Fúck off with your therapy. undecided

11 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by sirzee1660(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
My brother japa, don't give her chance for another mistake this time around u might not survive it just let her go.i hate cheat

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Newdawn30:

It's time to deconstruct & pack up. What she did is unforgivable. You teach people how to treat you. If you're moved by tears, guess what? Tears will be her weapon of choice every time she does something wrong & wants to get away with it. Sometimes you have to be an immovable force with people, it's the only way they'll think twice before crossing you or anyone ever again.
Personally, I wouldn't forgive this even if she uprooted her entire family tree to come beg on her behalf. That's how stone cold I get once someone fùcks me over.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by jagaban002(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
3 men and you call that cheat , my brother that’s a LovePeddler begging you there . For a lady you called ur gf is having an affair with 3 men while you away for just a month and u want to consider her my brother sorry to say U not with 100% senses for even thinking of giving her another chance don’t u read how cheating wife’s kill there husbands this days even the one wey don born for there husbands , I no Dey pity people like you because God just deliver u for a lifetime danger and u thinking of going back there . You on ur own jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by DanArewaa: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by maak400: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
If you don’t break up with the community Toto sharer you call girlfriend, hmmm I pity you o

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Newdawn30: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
botrix:
Why did you check her fone,?,you got what you searched for,congrats.I stand against spouses checking each other's phones.

All the while we have been together that was the second time, I hadn't do, she was getting late calls , it was either her bank customers or friends now I know a lady can't be just friends with a guy

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Lamanii22(f): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ningen:

Can you really look your son in the eyes and give him this advice? Can you entertain a slut for a daughter in-law? :

Fúck off with your therapy. undecided

I included therapy because he said he is still in love with her.... If it were the other way round won't he be expecting the girl to forgive him??... Y'all should stop all of these gender war and stuff....

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Lamanii22(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

No be lie baba. I believe you. Spare the rod and spoil the child. grin

Nonsense. The relationship should end. She can pick any of her three lovers to marry.

Yen yen yen he said he is still in love with the girl... Transfer your aggression on the OP not me...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's time to deconstruct & pack up. What she did is unforgivable. You teach people how to treat you If you're moved by tears, guess what? Tears will be her weapon of choice every time she does something wrong & wants to get away with it. Sometimes you have to be an immovable force with people, it's the only way they'll think twice before crossing you or anyone ever again.
Personally, I wouldn't forgive this even if she uprooted her entire family tree to come beg on her behalf. That's how stone cold I get once someone fùcks me over.
I like the bolded
Well said cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amber Breena Luke, The Girl Who Tattooed Her Whole Body Including Her Eyes. / Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger / The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.