Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,656 members, 7,865,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures (1293 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures by Kodiwithsauce: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2018
I’m sure everyone active on popular social media platforms daily come across pictures of half naked ladies in sexually suggestive poses with the captions reading something like ‘’hard work pays blah blah blah’’. That is bulls**t. Apart from obviously being distracted by the picture, have you ever tried to reason what the relationship between the caption and the picture is?

I’m still waiting to find one person who has been inspired by the philosophical quotes posted with the picture of a girl in her panties posing with one leg on her toes slightly elevating her butt up to create an illusion of size.

Incase you didn’t know, now you know that your half naked pictures have successfully distracted us from the so called inspirational message. And if you really want to inspire people, I’ll suggest posting a picture in your work clothes looking all serious, writing down something or having a meeting and then you can give us the ‘’hard work pays”

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/04/27/dont-be-posting-motivational-captions-with-thirst-traps-pictures/

Re: Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures by agbonkamen(f): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2018
The picture above should have been captioned as " believe in your ass" grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
The picture above should have been captioned as " believe in your ass" grin grin
mmhmm . imagine bumshort jeans by that name!! pure gold.
"believe in your ass jeans"
Re: Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures by Rosebloom: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thought I was the only one who had issues with that crap...annoying sturvs.
Re: Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures by Kodiwithsauce: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
agbonkamen:

Lol
Re: Don’t Be Posting Motivational Captions With “thirst Trap” Pictures by Kodiwithsauce: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rosebloom:
Thought I was the only one who had issues with that crap...annoying sturvs.
Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Every Lady Is Looking For Every Opportunity To Roam The Streets Naked. / Why Do Nigerian Men Feel Feminists Aren't Supposed To Get Married? / I Think I Have Ruined My Chance Of Ever Getting A Date In This Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.