Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (65298 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
K
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by mostmorgan: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
still don't understand why men don't seem to respect married women like what is the world turning to if I call them scum now ( which they are ).....I'll be getting unnecessary mention and threats........ smh
WHAT ABOUT THE LADIES?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Nonnyflex(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
So what the judge is saying indirectly is that they should go and settle their family matter... After lawyers don chop money finish
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
This shows how matured and educated you are. Keep wallowing in Ignorance...out if the abundance of the heart the hand typeth......later one scum will actually pay your bride price that's if there's any though.
Your savagery is so on point.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Zinny25(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nothing wey person no go read again ooo. Thank God it didn't happen in Nigeria shaa. I thought people say they get married to cure sexual lust... Married man bleeping married woman in a cemetery, no fear! Oh God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I still don't understand why men don't seem to respect married women sad like what is the world turning to if I call them scum now ( which they are ).....I'll be getting unnecessary mention and threats........ smh
Call them whatever name you like.

But you think women have no duty to respect their husband and marriage?? shocked shocked

Is that not hypocrisy blaming only one party?

Nothing new. Even King David did it. He even ensured the woman's hubby was killed. The guy should move on. Women yapa everywhere. Who wants a hoe anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zinny25:
Nothing wey person no go read again ooo. Thank God it didn't happen in Nigeria shaa. I thought people say they get married to cure sexual lust... Married man bleeping married woman in a cemetery, no fear! Oh God have mercy.
Married woman bleeping married man in cemetery has natural immunity against fear, bah?
Shall we do away with hypocrisy for once.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I still don't understand why men don't seem to respect married women sad like what is the world turning to if I call them scum now ( which they are ).....I'll be getting unnecessary mention and threats........ smh

Pity your mom married a scum.

But if she hadn't married the "scum" someone as useless as you won't be existing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Billionboi: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Eh

Thy force you?
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by itsandi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
sad
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oluwambo147(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Married women no value dia punany again o
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
AreaFada2:
So suddenly you believe in charms.

I hope if your hubby or boyfriend cheats for 5 years and claims he was led on and bewitched by the woman you will accept it.

When will women start taking responsibility for their own actions? They claim anything man can do women can do better. But they refuse accept same aphorism when bad deeds are concerned.
They suddenly claim to be robots with no freewill of their own.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Nathaniel79(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lol, you really "wake up like this". Wehdone dia.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Barchuz: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Really bad!
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
wristbangle:

Was the woman hypnotise by the man for such her calibre to have fallen so cheaply to be have had sex in cemetery?

Your reasoning is too poor. When will you grow some sense huh? Criticise constructively not foolishly.

Both of them are stupid.

Better take your stupidity elsewhere before I make you deactivate your acct......

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Never you in your life say something this disrespectful to me again cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Zinny25(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

Married woman bleeping married man in cemetery has natural immunity against fear, bah?
Shall we do away with hypocrisy for once.
seriously oga why did you mention me naa Which one be hypocrisy again, whether man bleep woman or woman bleep man, the main thing is that there's a 'bleep' there. Abi sombori cannot comment in peace again
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
Okay ma! I thought you were the cause. Now can you just hide your immature brain and allow me drink my frustrated garri in peace?? Old woman with a 16 year old brain. angry angry
Take me home, Lawd! This comment don killed me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zinny25:
seriously oga why did you mention me naa Which one be hypocrisy again, whether man bleep woman or woman bleep man, the main thing is that there's a 'bleep' there. Abi sombori cannot comment in peace again

Well maybe bleepathon is even involved. grin
But fairness and equity when assigning blame is crucial.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Better take your stupidity elsewhere before I make you deactivate your acct......

I'm not the one responsible for your misfortune dear. Take your pathetic frustration elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
you should understand already if you are smart dear. We are both frustrated kiss but truly speaking your parents should be disappointed. You're still growing anyways...
If you think backing like a public dog is going to make me reply your pm then you must have been mistaken..... the pics below says it all cool

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
wristbangle:

I'm not the one responsible for your misfortune dear. Take your pathetic frustration elsewhere.
You of all people should have known that no one gat your time on this forum........better go make something out of your miserable life before I mess up with your career.......hope it helps cool

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by newoffer: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Only Afonja people bleep like the Bulawayo people.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Zinny25(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

Well maybe bleepathon is even involved. grin
But fairness and equity when assigning blame is crucial.
I wasn't in support of their actions, I'm not taking sides with the woman... After all I don't even know her... I'm only condemning the act. Both of them are wrong!!! I guess u didn't actually understand my comment... But it's OK AreaFada2 cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Thegeneralqueen:
Never you in your life say something this disrespectful to me again cool Scum
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
If you think backing like a public dog is going to make me reply your pm then you must have been mistaken..... the pics below says it all cool
lol yeah I did and am still waiting for your reply. I was hoping I could take your through the class of respecting Men. Cos your Father and brother are one of the scum you talk about.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
lol yeah I did and am still waiting for your reply. I was hoping I could take your through the class of respecting Men. Cos your Father and brother are one of the scum you talk about.
You just played yourself boy...... I hope you survive this one

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by mumureloaded(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Evablizin:
Well done sir.
are you ready for that? maybe party
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just played yourself boy...... I hope you survive this one
hahaha survive what Please educate me on this That I sent you a message?? How childish. We just started and you are crying already.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
hahaha survive what Please educate me on this That I sent you a message?? How childish. We just started and you are crying already.
Scum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / I Caught My Husband Red Handed / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.