Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,147 members, 7,863,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (65350 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Scum
like your father,brothers,uncle's,nephews grin grin
That's our title We are all scums and your father is our secretary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
Stop thinking with your dick.......BUSTED cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I still don't understand why men don't seem to respect married women sad like what is the world turning to if I call them scum now ( which they are ).....I'll be getting unnecessary mention and threats........ smh

Bro! , stop hiding under a female sobriquet..
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Better take your stupidity elsewhere before I make you deactivate your acct......
This Girl,you Are A Nuisance In Nairaland,true!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Edonojie007:

This Girl,you Are A Nuisance In Nairaland,true!
It takes one to quote one

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by CSTR1003: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Married women are no longer danger zones. They are just like any single woman.

If you like any married woman, go and toast her. They no longer bite .Not like the old days.
And there is a chance she will agree.

The only wahala may be if there is a spiritual aspect to it like magun.
But if not, fire on.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I still don't understand why men don't seem to respect married women sad like what is the world turning to if I call them scum now ( which they are ).....I'll be getting unnecessary mention and threats........ smh
I know a very quiet cemetery where we can do ours. You gonna love it it so much that the dead would be jealous of you, when they see the ways you moan, scream and speak in tonguesgrin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It takes one to quote one
I Know Your Type,olosho Feminist. Repent!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Edonojie007:

I Know Your Type,olosho Feminist. Repent!
Yeah I leant it from your mom wink

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yeah I leant it from your mom wink
And Your Mom Introduced Mine,after Learning It From Ur Grand-mum.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by spirul77: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=67079707]I still don't understand why men don't seem to respect married women sad like what is the world turning to if I call them scum now ( which they are ).....I'll be getting unnecessary mention and threats........

like the married women respects themselves
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by IsaAbubakar: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
trust me you're not a lady
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by AiiVee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
i mean just Negodu.... sense has entirely fled the most people in this century
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Henri8: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zimbabwe again?
Where's Mugabe?

Your people dey mess up badly.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But u did not mention the reason you slept with a concubine in a cementery na...
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Iamsane: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Daughter of a scumbag grin angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Gracesofar(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Movic1:

If you call men scum, what will you call the stvp*d married women opening their legs for the so called scum?

Scum receptacle........ Let's say scumbag. Lolzzzz
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Gracesofar(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
dumo1:

Your savagery is so on point.

As in ehnnnn I can't just stop laughing out loud. Am following them bumper to bumper..............

Dz y I love nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Gracesofar(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:

So who z d president? Somebodys grandfather?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Movic1:

If you call men scum, what will you call the stvp*d married women opening their legs for the so called scum?

Scumbag grin
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Pity your mom married a scum.

But if she hadn't married the "scum" someone as useless as you won't be existing.
Oga take it easy nah!! This one fit send person to emergency ward o!!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Case dismiss he finally agrees that he's frustrated cheesy cool

and u agreed that u are an old woman with a 16yrs old brain..lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
I agree with you I really don't understand why women can't keep their Pvssies in one place...if I call them $lut now (which is what they are)...I'll be getting dumb mentions and threats.. angry grin but I don't care anyways it's their own cup of palm wine
Where are women supposed to keep it? since inside a cupboard? Is that where you keep your pen*s?
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Movic1:

Women. Whether her legs are open or closed or broke at the knee, biology teaches us that if she has breast, enlarged hips and oestrogen, and posses two x chromosomes she is a woman.

Where you looking for another definition?
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Hokage94(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2018
Ah @oritzy and @thegeneralqueen.. my mb no waste on top una matter... @thegeneralqueen remember, winners never quit.. if Barca could do it to Psg.. so can you grin
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Bruemath(m): 2:11am On Apr 28, 2018
embarassed
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 3:54am On Apr 28, 2018
MarieSucre:
Where are women supposed to keep it? since inside a cupboard? Is that where you keep your pen*s?
I ordinarily would have left this to lie low cos first you are one of the female NL members I respect so much but since you ain't knowledgeable enough to follow the mentions from the beginning then you want to make me believe you are sentimental. I respect women alot. But that shouldn't give a girl that has not been a able to afford buying her own undies yet depending on same scum as a father to insult the men folks with a free Airtel bonus data. As far as this post is concerned the both parties (I mean the zim couples) are scumbags. Cheating on your spouse is a no no for me whether you being a male or female folk.
PS: think very well before you comment on what you don't know about my lady most times you might end up being the scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Oritzy: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Stop thinking with your dick.......BUSTED cheesy cheesy cheesy
the same scum dick that actually brought you to this world?? Anyways I blame that broken condom for bringing such a disgrace to humanity, BTW she is the daughter of a scum ooo.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Oritzy:
the same scum dick that actually brought you to this world?? Anyways I blame that broken condom for bringing such a disgrace to humanity, BTW she is the daughter of a scum ooo.
Bye boy

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by iksman2002(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Never you in your life say something this disrespectful to me again cool Scum
shuu na fight?

Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by donsheddy1(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And you ladies can't tell apart when you're married and when you're not? If I call you scums now you'll start quoting me irresponsibly.
Re: Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) by Azam101: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Oritzy:
This shows how matured and educated you are. Keep wallowing in Ignorance...out of the abundance of the heart the hand typeth......later one scum will actually pay your bride price that's if there's any though.
You deserve champion's league medal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.